Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    I made the test again, got the dynamic TPE with introverted types first, again.

And tried the one that Aylen did:
    Intuitive Ethical Introvert

Esenin. IEI often has feelings about the outcome of some actions or situation, being able to say whether the outcome is good or bad, but most of the time not able to explain why or what exactly will happen. Often they are lost in their dreams or thoughts, not noticing what is going on around them. They can influence the emotional atmosphere in a company of people, though the more people are present, the harder it is for the IEIs due to their introversion
    In the color test I'm SEE now. Coz you see ...this summer I like red/burgundy&deep green combinations and even yellow. How much volatility. Why the heck don't I stick to one and the same color preference all my life to validate Associative Socionics?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you very much for doing the test. I will comment on your results and questions but first let me explain about the test results in general. I copy it from facebook:

I get the feedback about test results. Not all people fall into the right category of leading TPE. In this case you need to know how to interpret the result: the leading TPE in the profile is you subtype TPE.
    For example, Elena Ames-Hagba is an Ego-type (ESE - Hugo). This is extraverted- dynamic- rational type of energy. And she gets suddenly static profile with leading Superego and compensating Id.
    This means that during testing her subtype Superego came out as leading.
    This is undesirable but possible as a result. And that means that she may have a rational profile in fact: Ego- Superego...This is why I recommend to do test a few times and not only once.

It is very important that you come to do the associative test with the open mind and not thinking it is rubbish. ) Psychoanalyst knows how interpret the results in context taking into account other criteria and the results from the other test.
    If you look just on the test result as a single objective opinion of test as analogue to the expert opinion about your type - this may be not true. You need to take into account the dependent variables, other criteria to understand what the test result actually means: does it reflect on the person identity as a whole or just showing one side of it?

This test needs to be taken into consideration together with other associative test existing and the future ones. Psychodynamic profile will be checked from a few perspectives and this test - is just one of them.
    When deciding about how true the test result actually may be you need to take the consistency of the results into account. If you do the test 3 times and each time you get a different TPE as leading then it is your choice of patterns inconsistent and hence the test is not working for you personally. If you get consistent result - two times out of tree you get the same result then you can trust the result of the test.
    If you know your type and you get straight away in the right TPE category for you as leading then you don't need to take the test twice as it worked for you fine.
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post
    Isn't "Huxley" as IEE example referring to Thomas Huxley and not Aldous H.?
    Thank for detecting a mistake. I will correct it. ) I think Aldous is also IEE as he looks like the one and share the genes, from the same family, no? Big chance to have the same type.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Persephone
    "Nice test. The picture is so EMO, cute.
    Introverted profile || Superid - Superego – Id - Ego"

As far as I understood from the discussion that you type is IEI - Yesenin and you got introverted profile which means that introversion is stronger then dynamics and irrationality. Yes, it is a subtype system. If you agree with the result you can state that you are introverted subtype. this also means than on the level of functional profile your subtype will be EII. This means that in some way you resemble EII to people around you and they may relate to you thinking that you are the one.
    It is pretty rare from my experience that Yesenin has a Dostoevsky as subtype. But if you don't see anything in common at all with this type then you can just see it as introverted subtype. Introversion is something what people will see in you first of all.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

i am getting more eie by the day:

Dynamic profile || Ego – Superid – Id - Superego
    Ego-types - Hamlet (EIE), Victor Hugo (ESE), Jack London (LIE) and Stierlitz (LSE) -

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post
    That test was interesting enough. Red's my favorite color, by the way. I can sort of understand the profile results. Like I'm irrational since I scored highest on the two blocks that are irrational, Persephone and Roro are introverted since their two groups are introverted, static for sevjenn since those types are statics. So are these like your own version of subtypes?
    Irrational profile || Superid – Id - Ego - Superego
    Thank you, Ollyx...! You understood it right and got the right result. Irrationality is strong and your are Yesenin with irrational subtype (Huxley). That means that people around you may perceive you as Huxley at times. May be you likes jokes and tricks which IEE is known for?
    It is not just a subtype system it is an universal system which is used to diagnose type, subtype and used not only for people's diagnostics. It is because the psychic energy is underlying psychoanalytical concept. That means we can relate it to music, art, films, artefacts and even the objects of nature - everything.
    The plan is to work towards sensitive computer testing when the person may submit a peace of his artwork, preferences in music and art and can be diagnosed as a personality type and psychodynamics with possible pathology.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roro View Post
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]Introverted profile: Superego - Superid – Ego – Id
    Does Roro agree with being diagnosed as an introverted type and leading Superego?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    i am getting more eie by the day:

Dynamic profile || Ego – Superid – Id - Superego
    Ego-types - Hamlet (EIE), Victor Hugo (ESE), Jack London (LIE) and Stierlitz (LSE) -
    Dynamics is stronger than two other basic dichotomies on the level of TPEs. 2 out of 3 results showing towards TPE Ego and Hamlet (EIE). Yesenin as a sub-type.
    However, this needs to be supported by they way you feel about your type and other tests and what people around you think as a majority.
    There will be more similar test in the future which may help to clarify your leading TPE. On my website there is Psycho-diagnostics Art where you can look at - it may help! Look for Ego and Superid art preferences.

http://socionics4you.com/category/%d...d0%be/?lang=en

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olga View Post
    Dynamics is stronger than two other basic dichotomies on the level of TPEs. 2 out of 3 results showing towards TPE Ego and Hamlet (EIE). Yesenin as a sub-type.
    However, this needs to be supported by they way you feel about your type and other tests and what people around you think as a majority.
    There will be more similar test in the future which may help to clarify your leading TPE. On my website there is Psycho-diagnostics Art where you can look at - it may help! Look for Ego and Superid art preferences.

http://socionics4you.com/category/%d...d0%be/?lang=en
    i looked at ego and superego art, and superid had better art. (oops, i should have looked for superid) then i looked at id, and one thing was cool shall check out superid..

superid has the best art. ok.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaBallsUSA View Post
    Static profile || Id – Superego - Superid – Ego

Static profile, which is fun because I thought I was 100% Dynamic.
    Especially because of Gulenko explanation on this dichotomy right here : [/FONT][/COLOR]http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Gulenko_Cognitive_Styles#Holograph ical-Panoramic_Cognition

I just can't stand having nothing to do while waiting for something. I.e having to go to work at 5 pm and I wait with nothing to do until 5pm, it destroys me. I need to do something while waiting or I begin to become depressive and to feel really bad. Socionics <3
    On the other hand, when I fully do something and get the thought of waiting out of my mind, I feel the best. It's like my nemesis of life.
    Do you agree with the possibility being a static type and subtype? Id as a leading TPE for you, yes/no?
    Forget Gulenko's old article. He focuses now on observable behaviour and not internal qualities as such. It is the different criteria for statics- dynamics in art and music. It is not just a style of thinking we are looking at while deciding about this dichotomy but the holistic view.
    I also feel the same about the time due to my vulnerable intuition. It can be interpreted differently from different perspectives - not wish to wait and feeling restless. I am still a static type though.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i looked at ego and superego art, and superid had better art. (oops, i should have looked for superid) then i looked at id, and one thing was cool shall check out superid..

superid has the best art. ok.
    Do you actually relate it to your own world and not just from the point of aesthetics? I would assume that the artist can look at the art from a different angle. It is important that by looking at the art you feel the difference on the dichotomies and can say - yes it is like the music of my sole, my place it here. Something like that. Strong identification with your yourself.
    Looking at the art collections you can see what you are definitely not. The you can compare you view with the test result - did it reflected truly your opinion of mental balance?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    right so I did it, but I actually had to force myself to choose an image very often. I didn't actually "prefer" it. I did it only to go on with the questions. How could the results be revealing of one's personality?! I'm sure this "branch" of Socionics is nothing more than fancy. And a while ago when I took that other test (colors only) I got Ego as leading TPE. Probably only because I'm into bright rich colors and I like strong contrasts.

Introverted profile || Superego - Superid – Id – Ego
    Solaris if you are into bright rich colours and like strong contrasts it is more about Ego- type. But you get a SEE on the colour test which is Id type. And leading Superego on the Pattern test. Two last results suggest leading statics and hence a static type. The pattern test also points to strong present of introversion.
    If we combine introversion and statics we get automatically the third basic feature - rationality. Statics+ introversion=rationality. The result coincide with the type stated in your avatar. You don't need to stick to one colour to validate a fancy branch of socionics. You test results did this for you.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Do you actually relate it to your own world and not just from the point of aesthetics? I would assume that the artist can look at the art from a different angle. It is important that by looking at the art you feel the difference on the dichotomies and can say - yes it is like the music of my sole, my place it here. Something like that. Strong identification with your yourself.
    Looking at the art collections you can see what you are definitely not. The you can compare you view with the test result - did it reflected truly your opinion of mental balance?
    I can't really relate to art? It's just some interesting to look at. So I suppose I'd say aesthetic. I'm not an artist. The music of my soul is dark and gloomy, but I'm bright and upbeat if that means anything. Oh sometimes it's congruent for a while, I suppose.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have just seen the art works collected for each TPE. I think the idea behind the project is fascinating, although many things don't seem to hold.
    I cannot identify with one particular group of artworks and artistic taste in general is shaped by other factors (much more subjective than sociotype). Besides, it's hard to associate one painter with a TPE when the person was following their own muse or was influenced in a considerable degree by trends of their epoch.
    I do understand however the concept of ASocion. and why certain images were chosen to exemplify a specific TPE. Not all of them though ...it's still a mystery to me why a Weihnachtsmarkt in Germany is "Superego" TPE .
    Last edited by Amber; 07-24-2014 at 01:11 PM.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    when I did that test, I kept thinking "would I have this on my wall as a painting?", "would I have this as wallpaper?"...some of the questions used the word pattern, others picture - from such a small sample, it was difficult to imagine if I was being asked a wallpaper question or not. Also, with the patterns on pyramids, it is possible my opinion was affected at least partly by whether or not the pyramid was aesthetically pleasing in a certain design rather than if I actually liked the pattern.
    I see that the introversion is leading out of tow other features like rationality and statics taking into account that you are Dostoevsky (EII) type in fact and not Yesenin. It may well happen that subtype TPE came out as a leading one instead. For Dostoevsky introverted profile is common and IEI as subtype. You can also look at the art collections on my website to see the difference between these two TPEs.
    Thank you for doing the test. )

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's still a mystery to me why a Weihnachtsmarkt in Germany is "Superego" TPE .
    I do not know the names of the artists and the picture in the TPE art collection does not mean that the artist is a superego type. Is it what you mean?
    Artists can paint very different pictures, their type we can consider in the context of the diversity of their art.
    The art collection of any individual will contain different TPEs. Psychoanalyst (or test programme) will decide what dominates and what supports as regards to TPE balance.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't really relate to art? It's just some interesting to look at. So I suppose I'd say aesthetic. I'm not an artist. The music of my soul is dark and gloomy, but I'm bright and upbeat if that means anything. Oh sometimes it's congruent for a while, I suppose.
    Just try to create you list of art which you would choose for your living space and state the art which you would never consider for it. May be you never thought about the art as preference before? Colours are sensing elements.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    did the color test again and chose something I put unsure on before because I could relate to parts of both.

Doing the new one next.
    Aylin, what did you got on the next one? did you register on the website?

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Just try to create you list of art which you would choose for your living space and state the art which you would never consider for it. May be you never thought about the art as preference before? Colours are sensing elements.
    I've never had art in my living space. If I did it would be art that matched other people, so it could remind me of them.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh, introverted again

Dominance : Superid
    Superid-types - Sergei Yesenin (IEI), Honoré de Balzac (ILI), Alexandre Dumas (SEI) and Jean Gabin (SLI) - are the bright exponents of the ‘Superid’ psychic energy which is characterised by the strong imagination, mystery of the night, physical relaxation and emotional calmness. Superid-types do not have a goal to impose their will to others. They do not tend to manage others and control the situation but at their best they are able to adjust themselves and bring subtle changes to the environment.. Superid-types know how to create the relaxed atmosphere of nonintrusive communication, soft touch, humour and comfort. Superid-types find themselves often sinking into their inner world, which serves them as a source of inspiration and creation. Their inner world is fragile and mobile. They subtly respond to the slightest changes in the surrounding environment. Knowing the sensibility of its nature, Superid-types spend a lot of time in loneliness, philosophising and thinking about themselves, their needs and trying to protect themselves from the destructive influence of the outside world. They are very perceptive!

Support: - Superego
    Superego-types (Fyodor Dostoyevsky (EII), Theodore Dreiser (ESI), Maximilien Robespierre (LII), Maxim Gorky (LSI) - are the bright representatives of the psychic energy ‘Superego’ which is characterised by clarity, sincerity, purity of thought, wisdom, morality, intellectual and spiritual pursuits. Superego-types are law-abiding, honest and responsible. They tend to fulfil the assigned work as high as diligently as possible so that they do not feel shameful in front of the others. When tackling an assignment, they go the extra mile to make sure their result is perfect. The quality of their work is their source of personal pride and critical self-esteem. As a rule, they are quiet, reserved, hard-working people who know how to behave in any situation. There is obvious integrity in their views and consistency in their judgements and deeds. They assert high moral values, keeping up an established order that is important for social conservation.

Neutrality: Id
    Id-types - Aldous Huxley (IEE), Don Quixote (ILE), Napoleon I (SEE) and Georgy Zhukov (SLE) are the bright exponents of the psychic energy ‘Id’ which is characterised by a creative drive, changeability, flexibility, inexhaustible vivacity, and one’s potential whether apparent or hidden. Id-types are a source of inspiration for those who do not possess the power of optimism and zest for life. They share generously their interests and cheerfulness with others. Id-types are the people who occupy themselves with whatever is interesting and pleasurable to them. Their desires are variable, changeable, and adaptable to the current circumstances. Their main merit is that they can relatively quickly and without much effort get adapted to the new situation and switch from one activity to another if that is necessary. They are oriented to the external world and the things happening around them. As far as the world is full of various pleasures and wonderful events, their interest in life and willingness to enjoy new experiences remains much stronger than melancholy and short failures.

Deficiency: Ego
    are the bright exponents of the ‘Ego’ psychic energy which is characterised by excitement and attraction, masculinity and sexuality, physical strength, courage and confidence – all the qualities desirable for strong leadership. Ego-types are hard-working, possess great will power and intend to change the order of the surrounding environment at their sole discretion. As a rule, they are somewhat presumptuous and would not like to admit their weakness in public. It is important for them to have a goal and to feel that they are ready to deal with any obstacles in order to achieve that goal. Ego-types are good at managing other people, making decisions, taking responsibility and not giving up on failures. Such people, as a rule, are good at projecting an aura of confidence and giving the impression of a serious, business people.

Edit: aaaaaand on the other test also IEI

Esenin. IEI often has feelings about the outcome of some actions or situation, being able to say whether the outcome is good or bad, but most of the time not able to explain why or what exactly will happen. Often they are lost in their dreams or thoughts, not noticing what is going on around them. They can influence the emotional atmosphere in a company of people, though the more people are present, the harder it is for the IEIs due to their introversion
    Last edited by Reficulris; 07-24-2014 at 01:32 PM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    how do you select an option?
    you have to register on the site (on the right side there's a wing with log in etc.). test doesn't work otherwise.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sofar i'd say that socionics tests are fairly reliable, in the sense that I get IEI 80% of the time with ILE and IEE for the other 20%.

Their validity i'm not so sure off.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Aylin, what did you got on the next one? did you register on the website?

Результаты теста:
    Introverted profile || Superid - Superego - Ego – Id

The person who is characterised by the introverted profile is inclined to solitude, prefers a small circle of familiar people for socialising as well as for work and a well-known environment. Depending on what TPE is leading, the person balances his/her inner drives between responsibility for oneself and for others. The desire to think and to worry about himself/herself, the desire to protect the sensitive inner world from the destructive influences of the outside world with the need to protect and to care for other people as well as to allocate sufficient time and attention to their needs.

Superid-types - Sergei Yesenin (IEI), Honoré de Balzac (ILI), Alexandre Dumas (SEI) and Jean Gabin (SLI) - are the bright exponents of the ‘Superid’ psychic energy which is characterised by the strong imagination, mystery of the night, physical relaxation and emotional calmness. Superid-types do not have a goal to impose their will to others. They do not tend to manage others and control the situation but at their best they are able to adjust themselves and bring subtle changes to the environment.. Superid-types know how to create the relaxed atmosphere of nonintrusive communication, soft touch, humour and comfort. Superid-types find themselves often sinking into their inner world, which serves them as a source of inspiration and creation. Their inner world is fragile and mobile. They subtly respond to the slightest changes in the surrounding environment. Knowing the sensibility of its nature, Superid-types spend a lot of time in loneliness, philosophising and thinking about themselves, their needs and trying to protect themselves from the destructive influence of the outside world. They are very perceptive!

Superego-types (Fyodor Dostoyevsky (EII), Theodore Dreiser (ESI), Maximilien Robespierre (LII), Maxim Gorky (LSI) - are the bright representatives of the psychic energy ‘Superego’ which is characterised by clarity, sincerity, purity of thought, wisdom, morality, intellectual and spiritual pursuits. Superego-types are law-abiding, honest and responsible. They tend to fulfil the assigned work as high as diligently as possible so that they do not feel shameful in front of the others. When tackling an assignment, they go the extra mile to make sure their result is perfect. The quality of their work is their source of personal pride and critical self-esteem. As a rule, they are quiet, reserved, hard-working people who know how to behave in any situation. There is obvious integrity in their views and consistency in their judgements and deeds. They assert high moral values, keeping up an established order that is important for social conservation.

Neutrality: Ego
    are the bright exponents of the ‘Ego’ psychic energy which is characterised by excitement and attraction, masculinity and sexuality, physical strength, courage and confidence – all the qualities desirable for strong leadership. Ego-types are hard-working, possess great will power and intend to change the order of the surrounding environment at their sole discretion. As a rule, they are somewhat presumptuous and would not like to admit their weakness in public. It is important for them to have a goal and to feel that they are ready to deal with any obstacles in order to achieve that goal. Ego-types are good at managing other people, making decisions, taking responsibility and not giving up on failures. Such people, as a rule, are good at projecting an aura of confidence and giving the impression of a serious, business people.

Deficiency: Id
    Id-types - Aldous Huxley (IEE), Don Quixote (ILE), Napoleon I (SEE) and Georgy Zhukov (SLE) are the bright exponents of the psychic energy ‘Id’ which is characterised by a creative drive, changeability, flexibility, inexhaustible vivacity, and one’s potential whether apparent or hidden. Id-types are a source of inspiration for those who do not possess the power of optimism and zest for life. They share generously their interests and cheerfulness with others. Id-types are the people who occupy themselves with whatever is interesting and pleasurable to them. Their desires are variable, changeable, and adaptable to the current circumstances. Their main merit is that they can relatively quickly and without much effort get adapted to the new situation and switch from one activity to another if that is necessary. They are oriented to the external world and the things happening around them. As far as the world is full of various pleasures and wonderful events, their interest in life and willingness to enjoy new experiences remains much stronger than melancholy and short failures.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

2 Persephone
    "Nice test. The picture is so EMO, cute.
    Introverted profile || Superid - Superego – Id - Ego"

As far as I understood from the discussion that you type is IEI - Yesenin and you got introverted profile which means that introversion is stronger then dynamics and irrationality. Yes, it is a subtype system. If you agree with the result you can state that you are introverted subtype. this also means than on the level of functional profile your subtype will be EII. This means that in some way you resemble EII to people around you and they may relate to you thinking that you are the one.
    It is pretty rare from my experience that Yesenin has a Dostoevsky as subtype. But if you don't see anything in common at all with this type then you can just see it as introverted subtype. Introversion is something what people will see in you first of all.
    That is really interesting because simtim (do you know him?) typed me IEI with EII subtype and told me extactly the same..
    He also said that life might not have been easy for me ... absolutely true.

I also did a couple of other tests on your site all gave me IEI followed by ILI.
    Quite funny and entertaining!

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

i dunno how much i really cared about the stupid patterns. i chose the ones that were clearest usually, or had nice colours, or were slightly interesting sometimes.
    I chose based on feeling. Some felt good but then I would look at another that seemed appealing but I would get a sinking feeling and go back to the one that felt good first. I am not sure what it exactly points to other than introversion. I have to find out more about what the associations to the psychic energy really is supposed to mean.

I got superid dominant and at first connected that to dual seeking but then I don't know what that means.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thank you, Ollyx...! You understood it right and got the right result. Irrationality is strong and your are Yesenin with irrational subtype (Huxley). That means that people around you may perceive you as Huxley at times. May be you likes jokes and tricks which IEE is known for?
    It is not just a subtype system it is an universal system which is used to diagnose type, subtype and used not only for people's diagnostics. It is because the psychic energy is underlying psychoanalytical concept. That means we can relate it to music, art, films, artefacts and even the objects of nature - everything.
    The plan is to work towards sensitive computer testing when the person may submit a peace of his artwork, preferences in music and art and can be diagnosed as a personality type and psychodynamics with possible pathology.
    Thanks for the response and I do like joking (although I've seen it said that Esenin has a fine sense of humor especially Fe subtype). I'll take the test a few more times to see if the pattern is consistent or whatever. I sort of thought of DCNH from the results. Like IEI-C for my result, IEI-N for Aylen's and Persephone's, etc.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you agree with the possibility being a static type and subtype? Id as a leading TPE for you, yes/no?
    Forget Gulenko's old article. He focuses now on observable behaviour and not internal qualities as such. It is the different criteria for statics- dynamics in art and music. It is not just a style of thinking we are looking at while deciding about this dichotomy but the holistic view.
    I also feel the same about the time due to my vulnerable intuition. It can be interpreted differently from different perspectives - not wish to wait and feeling restless. I am still a static type though.
    If I forget Gulenko's article, then yes I might be.
    Do you have any new article on this dichotomy with the "observable behaviour"?

I also did the colour test some time ago, I tested SLE. I did it yersteday, I tested SLI. Lal

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank for detecting a mistake. I will correct it. ) I think Aldous is also IEE as he looks like the one and share the genes, from the same family, no? Big chance to have the same type.
    No problem. Well, my close relatives would suggest otherwise, as they don't share their type or even their quadra with me. (This only applies if I've typed them and myself correctly, of course.) I have not read much about Aldous Huxley but if I recall correctly, I typed him IEI back then.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That is really interesting because simtim (do you know him?) typed me IEI with EII subtype and told me extactly the same..
    He also said that life might not have been easy for me ... absolutely true.

I also did a couple of other tests on your site all gave me IEI followed by ILI.
    Quite funny and entertaining!
    who exactly is simtim and how did you get in contact with him, if I'm not too curious... how did he type you, did you pay or it was part of some experiments?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

who exactly is simtim and how did you get in contact with him, if I'm not too curious... how did he type you, did you pay or it was part of some experiments?
    It was free of charge and yes a part of an experiment.
    I do not know the full name of the guy, Roman something (I can drop you the link if you want, I contacted him per email following my researches online).
    I provided my date and place of birth, country where I live, a lot of pictures of myself and my parents (with dates of birth too).
    Also he asked me to describe myself from the personal and professional point of view, my relationship with my parents, what I like and what I do not like and the same for my parents.
    I filled out 2 tests too. Temperament + management style.
    He asked me a couple of questions to clarify things later on too.
    The funniest thing that I thought my mother was EII, he typed her LSE. I was like
    I made her do a simple test yesterday as well as read the descritions to her.
    She totally identifies with LSE.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Static profile || Superego – Id - Superid – Ego

Static profile || Superego – Id - Superid – Ego
    The static profile characterizes the person from the perspective of the dichotomy statics-dynamics. This person is balanced on the dichotomies of rationality-irrationality and introversion-extraversion. But the element of dynamics is not sufficiently expressed in the structure of personality, which is partly due to the stability of psycho-physical states, stability of mood and temperament. Depending on which TPE is leading, the person compromises between striving to enjoy life to the full and a strong sense of public duty and responsibility for other people.

Dominance: Superego

Support: Id

Neutrality: Superid

Ok so the way I interpret this is that it says I'm balanced and one of the four types listed first. Or did I misunderstand sth?

Got EII on the previous colour test.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aisa View Post
    Static profile || Superego – Id - Superid – Ego.
    The result confirms your type, you are a superego-type with a static profile, subtype IEE.

the future associative tests may confirm static profile or may suggest other profile, Depending on criteria the profile may be slightly different. This result suggests that Superego energy dominates and Ego-energy in deficit. You may need to pay a bit more attention to the deficit energy at particular times. Deficit energy may be responsible sometimes for some discomfort.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It was free of charge and yes a part of an experiment.
    I do not know the full name of the guy, Roman something (I can drop you the link if you want, I contacted him per email following my researches online).
    I provided my date and place of birth, country where I live, a lot of pictures of myself and my parents (with dates of birth too).
    Also he asked me to describe myself from the personal and professional point of view, my relationship with my parents, what I like and what I do not like and the same for my parents.
    I filled out 2 tests too. Temperament + management style.
    He asked me a couple of questions to clarify things later on too.
    The funniest thing that I thought my mother was EII, he typed her LSE. I was like
    I made her do a simple test yesterday as well as read the descritions to her.
    She totally identifies with LSE.
    This is relatively new to me ...a type with another one as subtype. Why would date of birth and country matter, for the statistics only, I hope.

If you want, drop the link, dunno if I'll have time to write about myself, but I'd be kind of curious to see how a specialist in socionics types ppl. with all the mess on this forum and everyone typing others.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also did the colour test some time ago, I tested SLE. I did it yersteday, I tested SLI.
    If you are a SLE type then the static profile with leading Id is perfect for you as it support you type and suggest LSI as a subtype. the second type you got on the colour test SLI which is OK and can be interpreted as irrational profile. Statics + Irrationality = Extraversion. I would say SLE is more likely as SLI save their energy as all Superid types normally do. You description of being not able to waste your time on doing nothing does not fit SLI.

I do describe observable behaviour as we do not specialise in observable behaviour but psychophysiology - hidden potential and motivation which come to express itself in the subconscious preferences. This is the more ecological approach to psycho-diagnostics. If you want to know the type and subtype of a person you analyse the music and art preferences just give the tests to do if that is possible.
    It does not mean that we ignore the observable behaviour and physiognomics - not at all. We have a complex approach to diagnostics. Sometime soon I will post a video-recording of the questionnaire which we suggest for analysing as a part of observable behaviour and verbal diagnostics.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also did the colour test some time ago, I tested SLE. I did it yersteday, I tested SLI. Lal
    We specialise not as such on observable behaviour because it is on the eye of the beholder but on the psychophysiology and psychoanalysis/ on objective measures. There is something in common between DCNH system and TPE concept. I consider DCNH system as a reductionist approach to type and subtype diagnostics.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I chose based on feeling. Some felt good but then I would look at another that seemed appealing but I would get a sinking feeling and go back to the one that felt good first. I am not sure what it exactly points to other than introversion. I have to find out more about what the associations to the psychic energy really is supposed to mean.

I got superid dominant and at first connected that to dual seeking but then I don't know what that means.
    Superid energy as leading TPE means that your type belong to the group of Superid types with whom you share the same values of irrational and dynamic introversion. Si+Ni. the description of the TPE - superid is on the website:

http://socionics4you.com/%d1%81%d1%8...%b4-2/?lang=en

What is the confusion about? So far both tests worked fine for you if you are Yesenin (IEI)

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    Heh, introverted again

Edit: aaaaaand on the other test also IEI

Reficulris, I see in your avatar IEE, while the tests show the results as IEI and Superid energy. What do you think about it. What is your type you think?

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Reficulris, I see in your avatar IEE, while the tests show the results as IEI and Superid energy. What do you think about it. What is your type you think?
    he's probably ILE, but his type is extremely "convoluted" ...he's very far from a "pure type". The forum's typing of him includes IEE and LII-Ne 3 (and I can see why), hardly ever IEI.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI is what I always get on tests. TBH I think it's because i'm socially introverted, and a lot of the tests (including one on your site) aks the question "do you expend energy while talking to people or do you recharge" which is a lousy dimention to test socionics introversion imho.

I type as ENXP basically.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast