User Tag List

Thread: Hey Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hey Team

I'm an LII and I just got into socionics roughly two-and-a-half months ago. I'm primarily studying the information elements, the Reinin dichotomies, and intertype relations. It seems that many intertype relations other than duality are described negatively, though I find many are pleasurable even at close psychological distance.

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No, I think they are about as horrendous as they say- but fighting with people is at least better than being all by yourself. Interaction is naturally stimulating no matter what is going on and yeah that's a pretty awesome thing. <3

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that many of the descriptions sound negative. But mostly when people are working closely with each other. I prefer to avoid unpleasant situations, so maybe I tend to keep people at a distance.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Well, socionics is honest about relationships, almost all relationships will end with a breakup, intimate and non-intimate. Only very few relationships will last.

Duality is simply the only relationships that has the least problems. However, this doesn't mean even imperfect relationships(which all are) are not pleasurable and good.