Sara SLI
    Shirley ESE to the max
    Stephanie LII? LSI?
    Travis INFx?

Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

So Sara, the PoLR decides to be front of the house, and is the worst front of the house ever.

Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Nicholas got all introverts in his kitchen for restaurant wars

Carrie/Travis/Steph/Brian

I think Nick is LIE

Justin got the extroverts Nina, Carlos, Shirley

Not great when you're competing. Justin threw himself under a bus.

Justin just isn't able to lead them, I think Nina, Carlos or Shirley would have been the best Executive chef for this kitchen, and Justin really hurt himself by taking on the role. Sara is just clueless about front of the house and apparently thinks too much of her Wolfgang Puck background. There may have been a vs clash for this one as well due to the Extroverts all being oriented.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carrie: seems NF to me.
    Louis: SLI?
    Janine is way more Fe than Te. I would have even believed SEI-Fe for her, she's so spacey...
    Nina used to terrify/upset me but I find her okay now. My suspicion is that she's some sort of neurotic SLE.
    No idea what Shirley is but she's one of my favorites personality wise. I would so hang out with that chick.
    Last edited by lemontrees; 12-06-2013 at 05:27 AM.

Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    Carrie: seems NF to me.
    Louis: SLI?
    Janine is way more Fe than Te. I would have even believed SEI-Fe for her, she's so spacey...
    Nina used to terrify/upset me but I find her okay now. My suspicion is that she's some sort of neurotic SLE.
    No idea what Shirley is but she's one of my favorites personality wise. I would so hang out with that chick.
    Carries is also talking about her memories and what she has done before, she's not creative in the intuitive sense and more creative in the practical sense. I think SF > NF, or even ST.

Louis is cool, but I don't think SLI, he's friendly and pretty emphatic, and when Sara was all ordering them around butchering the pig he was a bit bitchy in her post-show dialogue.

I don't think Janine is very , she doesn't deal with emotions much at all. He verbalization is pretty non-emotional. Also imo not spacey, she's pretty aggressive and ripped into that milk thing with her mouth! That was cool! I'm not sure Janine's type exactly however.

I love Nina, she's got a lot of sass and knows how to cook, also she's fun with spices, she's blown up the judge's mouth a couple of times and I want to eat her food.

Brian, Shirley, Nina, Carrie are like my favs on the show. Steph is growing on me a lot, I think she's LII more than LSI, she's a bit insecure but she's also a perfectionist and I'm sure if you give her a lot of time she's really good at what she makes.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Carries is also talking about her memories and what she has done before, she's not creative in the intuitive sense and more creative in the practical sense. I think SF > NF, or even ST.

Louis is cool, but I don't think SLI, he's friendly and pretty emphatic, and when Sara was all ordering them around butchering the pig he was a bit bitchy in her post-show dialogue.

I don't think Janine is very , she doesn't deal with emotions much at all. He verbalization is pretty non-emotional. Also imo not spacey, she's pretty aggressive and ripped into that milk thing with her mouth! That was cool! I'm not sure Janine's type exactly however.

I love Nina, she's got a lot of sass and knows how to cook, also she's fun with spices, she's blown up the judge's mouth a couple of times and I want to eat her food.

Brian, Shirley, Nina, Carrie are like my favs on the show. Steph is growing on me a lot, I think she's LII more than LSI, she's a bit insecure but she's also a perfectionist and I'm sure if you give her a lot of time she's really good at what she makes.
    Maybe gamma SF for Carrie? E6 something.

IEE for Louis? I was sad to see him go.

Who do you think will win, Nina or Nick?

Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm still pissed Nick won, my girl Shirley and Nina.......

I guess he's learned from his mistake of making his food bland so I give him that. However, if the viewers had to chose, Nick would never had won. I think this is one of the first Top Chef winners where I really think the judging was not great.

Nina is like my homegirl already, where do I eat her food. I want her gnocci.

I wish I had some island dance moves because I'm down to party.

Louis is some sort of NF, nice guy. I think Carrie is SLI or SEI, I don't think any sort of Ij type. There's been plenty of ESI's on the show, like last seasons runner up Brooke Williamson. I think Nina is SEI or EIE something because her entire crew is central. Shirley is ESE, Travis is IEI and Steph is LII imo.

I'm sure Nick is a great chef, but I wouldn't want to work for him or go to his restaurant. He's going to under-season something because I'm not one of those judges and he'll cook his own food which is going to suck to me. He won't pander to my taste buds.

If Shirley and Nina paired up on a restaurant I'm there...

IMO, Nick might have won the prize but it's kind of a hollow victory, Nina and Shirley are going to be remembered. All-stars 2 plz.

Nick is like the most disliked person ever to win Top Chef.