I recently came across a post that related the quality of being "territorial" to sensing but didn't elaborate further on how they are related, so I wanted to discuss this further.
here are a few questions:
- do you consider yourself to be "territorial"?
- how do you respond when your space is being intruded upon or if someone else uses your things without your permission?
- do you ever find yourself crossing over into other people's space?
- do you think there is any correlation between 'strong' 3-4D sensing and strong sense of territory or "your space"?
- if yes, then how would Si/Se approaches differ in acquisition of new territory and in protection of the existing one?
and yes, i'm aware that this crosses over into the topic of self-preservation instinct, so another *bonus* question would be how is SP "territorialism" different from socionics sensing?