TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Pop Smoke

Se-SLE?

Last edited by Averroes; 01-13-2022 at 12:16 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know nothing about the guy, but from enjoying a small sample of the music itself, I assumed Pop Smoke is gamma. Out of the gammas, it would have to be SEE.
    Thinking about it more deeply, I do believe he's SEE.

He seems to pride himself more for the virtue of his hustle, the aspect of having made it through his own grit & perseverance, rather than superior strength itself. I also always get more of a cold Fi/Te-valuation vibe from his music. At face value, he doesn't seem to be an ethical type; however, certain male SEEs tend to very much emphasize Te without expressing much stereotypical Fe, though it remains hard at work in the background. Also, there are sizeable traces of Fi-valuation running through the veins of certain songs.
    I don't get beta from him at all; he doesn't really aim to make any sort of trademark beta provocative, or at least, emotionally-rousing, impact via his songs. I don't see how he values Fe: ever rapper aims to make an impact through his words, and Pop Smoke fashions his lyrics to strike in a subtler and deeper-running Fi manner rather than through Fe..... When he's not communicating part of his point by excessively flexing about materialistic symbols, that is, lol. I try to avoid stereotyping quadras, but you have to admit that that is very characteristic of gamma SF.

Anyhow, Se/Ni-valuation couldn't be more obvious, so what makes you tend towards beta over gamma for his typing? I am asking because I just realized how much I think he's Gamma, but I don't have that much concrete evidence, so I'm curious what makes you, on the other hand, so sure of Beta ST. @Averroes

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@chocolatte

His lyrics had a very ruthless, impersonal vibe - I can't think of a single song where he talked about his personal feelings or even conveyed who he is outside of the context of his gang/street warfare. I could be wrong but I feel like a Gamma in his position would've realistically had one foot out of the trenches so-to-speak and been heavily invested in leaving that lifestyle behind from the jump instead of embodying/playing into it to the degree he did without qualifying anything, although you could chalk that up to his youth and how early in his career he was before he passed
    Last edited by Averroes; 01-13-2022 at 12:45 PM.