SLI....probably
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Krypteia)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Krypteia)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is simply something that is aesthetically pleasing. There are many forms of love. There is Agape, a spiritual love for a deity or mankind. Eros, intimate and physical love for a significant other. Philia, affectionate love for friends and community. and Storge, a familial love for parents and children.
    What are your most important values?
    Knowledge and wisdom, morality, loyalty, justice, prudence, and keeping to principles.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    Agnostic Theist. I was technically raised Southern Baptist but we didn't actually practice anything. My first real religion was Calvary Chapel Non-Denom but I later converted (unofficially with no baptism) to Eastern Orthodoxy after further study. I'm still fond of the church but have grown more Agnostic so me being a member would be anathema.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    War is politics by other means and militaries are a method of enforcing those means and are also a primary method of peace through strength, with geography and economics being others. War is dirty and costly but are an absolute necessity that's existed since the beginning of civilization (being one of the driving forces for it) and will exist until the end of civilization (with a strong possibility that it is the thing that brings that end) as well.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    The longest conversation/argument I've had was about the Pacific War and the bombing on Hiroshima and Nagasaki (with practically every conversation that I have being about military history), with me arguing for it from a U.S. position and them from against it from a Soviet position. My interests are mostly History - particularly Military History, followed by Philosophy - mostly Epistemology, and then other things such as Mythology. I also enjoy sports and martial arts such as Olympic Weightlifting and Judo.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    No, I don't converse about health or medicine. Yes I am, though I focus more on it aesthetically rather than medically or health wise.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Boring. I rather have someone else do them for me and I frequently end up neglecting them for weeks on end.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    In terms of non-fiction I vastly read about 20th century Military History. I greatly enjoy authors such as Victor Davis Hanson, John Keegan, Donald Kagan, Samuel P. Huntington, et al. In terms of fiction I love authors such as Yukio Mishima, Natsume Soseki, Leo Tolstoy, Fyodor Dostoevsky, Ha Jin, James Clavell, Cormac McCarthy, Ann Rice, J.R.R. Tolkien, George R.R. Martin, et al. Out of the above, I especially love Yukio Mishima the most. All of his works are breathtaking masterpieces. I love fiction like his that focus heavily on emotion, thoughts, observations, and behaviors with plots and actions simply bridging it all it together.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I don't know. I don't keep track of what makes me smile or cry, those are just simply things that happen.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    Not really sure I understand the question. If you're asking where do I feel comfortable then at home or at an quiet park when it's cool and windy.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I can be too quiet, distant, inwardly sensitive, non-expressive, not assertive, perfectionist, too judgmental and critical, materialistic and greedy.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I don't know. It's much easier to notice weaknesses rather than strengths.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    In terms of self-help then practically all of them. Social, romantic, professional, private, etc.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes, I feel it everyday. Just being stuck in the same old same old. Makes me feel very anxious and tense, exhausted, bored, and very blue.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I can't stand people who are too loud, annoying, intrusive, wild, emotional, talkative, etc. I like people who are quiet, reliable, honest, moral, kind, understanding, tranquil, etc
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Quiet, calm, modest, helpful, loving and caring (though not overbearing), gives me space and enjoys their own, virtuous and principled, family orientated, playful, nonchalant and easy going, etc, etc.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Their academic and moral education. I would do my best to widely educate them in as many subjects as possible but with a large emphasis on Humanities especially. I believe those are some of the most important things for a person to know. Mathematics and natural science may help you externally but the sheer internal knowledge and character that Humanities brings is unmatched.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Depends on what the subject it. Usually I'll thoroughly research it first then argue against it later. My inward reaction would be highly annoyed and aggravated, my outward reaction would be serene.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one. Prevalent social problems? Besides for necessities such as hunger and disease? Moral and social degeneracy and decay. Political correctness and overwhelming radical idiology that's overtaking society through brainwashed schools and media and that demands political and social conformity.How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I don't choose my friends, my friends choose me. How do I behave? Mostly how I do around everyone else but simply more laid back, open, and active.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Very aloof, taciturn, and reticent. I also try to be as polite and formal as possible without bringing discomfort to myself.
    Last edited by Krypteia; 03-15-2015 at 07:50 AM.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which types did you consider?

From a quick read I'd guess ESI.

TIM
    SLI....probably
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't really considered anything yet, I just started researching on Socionics a few hours ago. I took a quiz on Sociotype.com and I got LII though I can't say I agree that much with that description. The thing I hate about quizzes is that they depend highly on the exact questions being asked and the mood I'm currently in, so I take them with a bucket of salt. Enneagram is pretty solid with me though. I'm a type 1w9 sp/sx. I don't know if that has any correlation with Socionics though or if it might narrow down any types I might be.

TIM
    SLI....probably
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I think I've narrowed it down a lot more.

Based on Sociotypes descriptions, I may be either an ILI or LSI. Maybe you can help provide some key differences to help pinpoint which exactly, or at least which relates more to what I've written in my questionnaire.

I've also been looking at individual functions with user Maritsa's website link, though I think I'll work on the broad types a little more before fully focusing on functions. And I still get LII on all quizzes though, including the one on Maritsa's link, though I'm still not sure how much I can really relate to that so I'll probably just avoid quizzes for now in order to reduce my confusion.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Moms help a lot

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im guessing LSI

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info