Thread: Introverted NF confusion shenanigans

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Introverted NF confusion shenanigans

Umm hi everyone, I was briefly and sparingly present in this here socionics forum a little while back, and then I just up and disappeared. Well, the title kinda says it, since then I've had a self-typing crisis as to whether I'm INFp as opposed to me so obstinately thinking I'm INFj, and I hate to have this problem after contributing to at least a few Delta topics with my input/insight into EII things or whatever, but yeah, there's that. I'm sure this isn't a new problem to be whined about here, and if it's obnoxious to ask the lot of you to assist/ask questions then it's whatevs, if anything others who've had this dilemma can come in here and rant about it and talk about how they figured this out for themselves. Maybe this issue is one of those Ne things where I'm trying to conjure another answer to what my type is, I dunno. I don't even know where to start as to why I feel this way though, so any questions presented that I may not have thought to answer for myself would help. I have pics of myself on my profile too, and while none of them are really natural or relaxed enough to be true to me, it may help, unless you think VI is dodgy, which it is, so probably nevermind. I do think that if I VI'd as anything other than EII it'd certainly be Ni-IEI, methinks. If anyone were so kind to get invested in this situation, I'd totally make a vid or somethin, if it'd help, and better pictures that are more true to myself, no matter how unflattering I may consider them, hah. And disclaimer here, it's not like I'm forcing the issue towards IEI, I'm not going all "I wanna be a thewper thpeshul IEI cuz thur rayer an interdasting" or anything, my plight is genuine, and I'd rather not have this confusion at all. Okay rant over, commence either "help me find my type" thread or "introverted NF confusion thread", cuz I know I'm not the only one haha.
    I am not covered in thorns
    nor am I covered in mold

https://soundcloud.com/#latitudes-official/latitudes-antechamber

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you feel that Beta values reflect your attitudes better than Delta values?
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    Do you feel that Beta values reflect your attitudes better than Delta values?
    I'm working on that now. If Reinin dichotomies are to be adhered to, I do fit much better with merry than serious, as attributed to delta. I'm always questioning the "why" aspect of things, and I'm very much a spectrum thinker, I attribute relativity to everything as opposed to an objective standard, and there are always other points of view to be introduced. I always segue into a conversation I'm invested in by proposing and fleshing out any perspectives relevant to it. Furthermore, I'm very good at maintaining the emotional distance I want to achieve, and I maintain it however I have to, even if that causes me to be an asshole because of it. As for the whole aristocratic/democratic thing, I'm not sure yet. I do know that I get uncomfortable in my workplace (Coast Guard station) when there's ambiguity as how a coworker's rank plays into our interaction. Some people of higher ranks hardly recognize their own rank and I can (and do) say whatever outlandish bullshit I want to them and around them. But when that's not drawn out well for me, it's unnerving to interact with the person, and on occasion I'll forget to regard rank at all because it stresses me out so much to have to adhere to it. To me, that sounds like it's related to the whole Ti/Se aspect. And I find myself relating to a lot of the Beta quadra description, now that I've analyzed my growth since I've learned about typology and initially typed myself. I'm still pretty sensitive to Se things, but I'm not sure if that's a confidence thing, although one of the things that got me questioning my type have been Se related, a certain value for both the presence and use of that trait has slowly trickled into my lifestyle, and the lack of mobilization and use of willpower would make sense still, if I did happen to be an IEI as opposed to EII, kind of a common problem between the two from my understanding.

Oh, and sorry if I'm just gushing right now, it helps to spit this stuff out in the open when asked I guess, hah
    nor am I covered in mold

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta vs. Delta has been harder for me to figure out than it should be, because I **greatly esteem** Delta values. But in the end I get impatient with them and need more Se than Si. As I have mentioned in other posts, the EIIs that I know are very serious about Si mobilizing, and not immediately, but after a while, I get a bit tired of it. I don't have as much of a problem with IEI role Si, because it is unvalued. (Think I am EIE, btw.)
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello BlackholeRoad!

Firstly, I've realized that sorting by quadra only makes sense after you are certain of your type. Then it's like, uh no shit I'm a beta and not a delta. But before you are certain, I think it just serves to tie your head up in knots.

I also was confused between IEI/EII for some time.. and I can't really explain how I "figured out" my type. I think it was an entirely process, like I had already decided subconsciously, and was just considering the other option in mock urgency just because.. you know.. there could be other options.. or whatever.

The most obvious difference between them, to me, is that EII is, deep down, more or less confident of what they are. IEI is, deep down, struggling to synthesize what they are, and also manage to perceive that struggle as glorious. This is not something that is apparent to others. Outwardly we probably act the same, even look the same, all demure and unapproachable.

Recently something happened that clarified the EII expression of introverted NF-ness to me. There's a girl in one of my classes that I decided I want to be friends with (lol). She's calm and demure and intelligent, and I do this weird thing where I try to like engineer how I want my friends to look (I'm a weirdo), and she fit it. I haven't succeeded yet; she's nice but she avoids getting too close. One time I caught her smoking between classes; I seized the opportunity, lit up my own cig, and ambushed her.

Within a minute, we had nothing to talk about. I think it was Halloween, so I asked her if Halloween is big in Thailand (she's an international student). This time she responded a little more emphatically than before, saying yes, it's a big deal; there's a joke we have - on Halloween all the Thai girls go out without make up, and that's their Halloween costume.

I laughed appreciatively, but she went on:

I mean, without hair done and false eyelashes, we look like zombies.. (there was more but I forgot).

Her tone was flat and deadpan, I couldn't tell if she was making fun of Thai people, of Western impressions of Thai people, or of me for starting with the cliche icebreaker. I mean, I thought it was funny, and I know I do deadpan deliveries myself for a laugh, but in a one-on-one convo, I would never get to the point where I've put the other person in a position where they wouldn't know how to respond. That's Fe, loud and clear. And that's what she was NOT displaying, also loud and clear.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    EII. Definitely.

Reasons:

1. You care about being typed correctly, EII or IEI. Typically IEIs will cover up their confusion with a post saying 'types don't exist' or 'every single person is unique' and then in a Ti-attempted way they will attack the system of socionics. But you care about being objectively typed correctly within the system, which seems Te-valuing to me.

2. You mention you don't want there to be confusion after having contributed to Delta topics. You value the credibility of your statements. That shows Te-valuing. IEIs usually will use Ni in a way to make sure they don't come across hypocritical in the first place, deviously avoiding objective statements or classifications. They tend to avoid classifying people, whereas Deltas don't seem to have any problem classifying people.

3. Shenanigans. You say cool words and I think you're awesome and I'm biased and I want in you my quadra 'cuz I say so. (Joking, but partly serious --> your joking nature reminds me of other EIIs)

4. I read your whole post. I have trouble reading the posts of IEIs. You didn't include some lame story how you were socially awkward and things were just weird but EMOTIONS and BLAH BLAH BLAH.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks to both of you, William and sssssssssooooooonnnnnnyyyyyyyy, for the replies thus far, they are constructive. William, I can agree with your statements, and although I'm still swishing around the aspects of both types, that does help a lot, and I think yur a kewl dude, man. Same to you s^3ony^3, I realize I sound more like that Thai girl (odd statement from a ginger guy, lawl), I deadpan jokes all the time, to the point that people don't know if I'm being serious or where the joke was supposed to be, and I'm also cold to people I don't wanna invest time in getting to know, but probably much more polite...most of the time. Buuuut without the careful deliberation afforded on a forum, where I can sound however I want to sound, I talk almost exactly how you wrote your story, so if that were at all an IEI thing, well then back to square one There's more to be said about this ambiguity I'm up against, there's just been...I dunno, an aggression slowly manifesting? Both an appreciation and desire to be more blunt, abrasive, and generally less amiable than I would normally say is characteristic of me, and I always relate the value of those things as more of an Se thing. But maybe that can be explained via a shift in my enneagram type, as opposed to an overhaul of my typological breakdown. But then there's the Ni weirdness going on, I'm always, ALWAYS so detached, like I'm perpetually somewhere else, and that's always felt like a Ni thing. And I love shows and movies and games or whatever for the dynamic progression of things, like such and such fucked up thing happened to this character which causes him to turn out this way and getting to see that slow progression is awesome, just as an example. Same with prophecies in things like that, and cryptic symbolic weirdness, I used to be a borderline Wiccan because of that type of shit, to the point that I've read the Tarot for myself to decide how to go about certain decisions. I'm an atheist now, but I think where I started may be most revealing of the framework of who I am, and I still love strange symbolism of that type, I inject meaning into so many things like that, and I'm obsessed with manifesting the meaning of those things and surrounding myself with them. If that even makes sense, I may just be a fucking nutcase. Alright I'm done spewing until I get more feedback hahahaha o_o

And again, thanks for the previous feedback ^_^
    nor am I covered in mold

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yeah, another important morsel I'd say, my displays of emotion. I can talk about something that may have an emotional impact on me, but the emotion is very deeply masked and implicit, so I can talk about it without the emotional aspect of it leaking out. But then, whenever I'm with my closest friends, that's about all I wanna talk about, is really deep emotional bullshit haha. But I don't tear up or anything, you can just hear it in my voice and see it in my expression, it's subdued but present and obvious in its own way, and I wanna say that's an Fi thing, but yeah I'm up in arms about everything I think I know right now, so I'll need reassurance haha. Then there's my sense of self-expression, I think everyone can get a taste of it with my avatar/signature, I'm always trying to shove my "inner colors" in everyone's face. As in keeping my windows rolled down and blasting my music so people can't ignore this piece of me I want them to get a glimpse of for the few seconds they'd be within earshot. Or my dress, I don't represent myself well with my pics online, but I'm currently wearing burgundy pants, a manilla shirt with a fall tree in the shape of a ribcage, typically with a black peacoat and occasionally a brown/burgundy scarf, and I'm practically screaming how much I love fall with my appearance, and I love it for how vivid and mystifying it is, and I can get stuff like that confused with Fe. I may just need to clarify my perception of that sort of personal expression though, and hopefully have it clarified for me by others on this neato socionics forum Aaaaand another thing, I'm impatient and I can yell and wanna break stuff (or sometimes throw stuff and once in a while break stuff) when I'm angry, it's really kind of childish most of the time but it's a thing I do, and I don't know where that fits with the general behaviorism of EII's at this point. Fuck I ranted again okay just trying to throw it all out there so anybody else can analyze what I've been mulling over for a while now, hopefully with some allusions to an answer, I hope this isn't obnoxious to everyone
    nor am I covered in mold

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got my answer, done spewing. Thanks again to those who contributed. I may close/delete this thread if nobody else is invested in it, which is fine if that's the case.
    nor am I covered in mold

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait...what's the answer?? (Regarding your self-typing? What did you settle on..for now? Or not settle, if that is applicable.)
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    Beta vs. Delta has been harder for me to figure out than it should be, because I **greatly esteem** Delta values. But in the end I get impatient with them and need more Se than Si. As I have mentioned in other posts, the EIIs that I know are very serious about Si mobilizing, and not immediately, but after a while, I get a bit tired of it. I don't have as much of a problem with IEI role Si, because it is unvalued. (Think I am EIE, btw.)
    How did I not see this comment D: Sorry! That's exactly what it's come down to, I tried so hard to do the Si thing, and to uphold myself to Delta values and I just...ugh there's no way. There are details and situations that've emerged in my life recently, especially in the romantic sense, that are slapping my initial idea of my type in the face, and now I'm blatantly punching it myself. Speaking of, I've always resorted to Se when backed into a corner, I just buried that tendancy because I thought I didn't wanna be that person but I kinda wanna be that person fuck it yah know? <--- That attitude? Not Fi morality material either, as I've come to find out as I tried to maintain that
    nor am I covered in mold

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    Wait...what's the answer?? (Regarding your self-typing? What did you settle on..for now? Or not settle, if that is applicable.)
    I dunno, will the Beta Inquisition burn me at the stake if I say? I know how everyone feels about those EII's squirming their way into the IEI label, haha. I'm feelin IEI though, I'm currently testing and re-testing too....most results are INFp.
    nor am I covered in mold

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackholeRoad View Post
    I dunno, will the Beta Inquisition burn me at the stake if I say? I know how everyone feels about those EII's squirming their way into the IEI label, haha. I'm feelin IEI though, I'm currently testing and re-testing too....most results are INFp.
    Have there been problems here between IEI and EII?
    I currently only remember two people on this forum switching between them, but I don't remember them getting flack from that. What have I missed??
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have there been problems here between IEI and EII?
    I currently only remember two people on this forum switching between them, but I don't remember them getting flack from that. What have I missed??
    Oh no, totally kidding about that, I've just seen quite a few videos on this issue, and as far as I can tell it's a thing that happens, like, kinda often. Feel free to disregard what I'm saying, lawl. Who else did the introvert NF switcheroo? For reasons of just cuz I'm curious haha
    nor am I covered in mold

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh no, totally kidding about that, I've just seen quite a few videos on this issue, and as far as I can tell it's a thing that happens, like, kinda often. Feel free to disregard what I'm saying, lawl. Who else did the introvert NF switcheroo? For reasons of just cuz I'm curious haha
    Videos? Where!!?! Hehehe

Um, @Baby / @Animal went from FiNe to NiFe.
    And....i think @ryene...i cant remember the full nick spelling went from NiFe to FiNe . I think it was her, could have been another female.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Videos? Where!!?! Hehehe

Um, @Baby / @Animal went from FiNe to NiFe.
    And....i think @ryene...i cant remember the full nick spelling went from NiFe to FiNe . I think it was her, could have been another female.
    Well, you could actually start with DJ Arendee's youtube channel, he's definitely touched on that, a few times if I recall. Don't remember the rest I've seen about this.
    Yeah not sure what I was gonna do with that info, lawl. I guess with this particular switch, Animal and I got an...edge...wouldn't you say? Har har har har
    nor am I covered in mold

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@BlackholeRoad, Since you are just between two types, I would look at Reinin Dichotomies.. Here is a place to start with that:http://www.socionics.us/wikisocion/R...hotomies.shtml

Are you Result or Process? I love @Ananke's little dialogue which shows those two at cross-purposes, here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin.../44246-SLE-LSE

Are you Tactical or Strategic?

Judicious or Decisive?

Static or Dyanamic? For this one, I like this: "The stories of statics usually involve one constant main character. / The stories of dynamics usually involve multiple main characters." The lexicon for this dichotomy is interesting too.

Constructivist or Emotivist?

Merry or Serious?

Asking or Declaring?

In all of these things, its opposites for IEI and EII. Some of the dichotomies are very clear to me, i.e., Asking and Declaring types. Particularly for me a Declarer, its easy for me to notice when someone is an Asker type. Asking can kind of be a jolting conversational style for me, so I notice. My SLE son is a Declarer, too, and I have seen him notice and not like this style of conversation. However its not all bad because Duals are opposite on this, and it works for them. My SLI's asking seems mild to me, actually endearing because I know he is trying to connect with me, while my Supervisee's asking is.. tiresome.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    @BlackholeRoad, Since you are just between two types, I would look at Reinin Dichotomies.. Here is a place to start with that:http://www.socionics.us/wikisocion/R...hotomies.shtml

Are you Result or Process? I love @Ananke's little dialogue which shows those two at cross-purposes, here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin.../44246-SLE-LSE

Are you Tactical or Strategic?

Judicious or Decisive?

Static or Dyanamic? For this one, I like this: "The stories of statics usually involve one constant main character. / The stories of dynamics usually involve multiple main characters." The lexicon for this dichotomy is interesting too.

Constructivist or Emotivist?

Merry or Serious?

Asking or Declaring?

In all of these things, its opposites for IEI and EII. Some of the dichotomies are very clear to me, i.e., Asking and Declaring types. Particularly for me a Declarer, its easy for me to notice when someone is an Asker type. Asking can kind of be a jolting conversational style for me, so I notice. My SLE son is a Declarer, too, and I have seen him notice and not like this style of conversation. However its not all bad because Duals are opposite on this, and it works for them. My SLI's asking seems mild to me, actually endearing because I know he is trying to connect with me, while my Supervisee's asking is.. tiresome.
    I think that the discrepancies between the dichotomies of EII and my actual behavior were one of the main red flags that got me wondering, cuz Serious and Declaring don't really add up with my behavior. And as I realize now, there's no way I'm a rational, as per my irl personality, not sure how my persona looks online. I'm a socially exclusive person while still being cordial and giving compliments/asking questions if I feel that it'd help the social atmosphere, but when invested in a conversation there's always an emotional aspect needed, so I'd say that sounds much more emotivist. Dynamic, absolutely, the relationship prospects I'm scoping out right now really say it to me. And, well, anyone that lives with me would say I'm yielding haha. My career endeavors have been varying chain links based on the next step forward, but with varying desired endings, and as long as it works out in the end it'll be alright, sounds pretty Tactical to me, but that emptiness aspect of reaching an end, that part solidifies it for me. And I kind of hate it too. Never got confused about Positivist, so there's that. As for Result/Process, I need to actually do more productive things and monitor myself to know, we'll see when that happens hahaha. Buuuut a ton of my complaints at work have been in relation to the system not meeting the reality, and I've been prone to taking advantage of the reality that the "systems in place" that I deal with can and will be bent to the whims of those who can get away with it....myself included, so then I stopped complaining and just went with it. Quite a liberating revelation that was, honestly. Sounds Result-ish to me. And I do have an erratic nature to getting things done, I'm all over the damn place, and I think that suits Result, methinks?

I kinda see what you're saying, but probably not to the degree you're sensitive to it. I just know I'm Asking, so I'll play off that I guess. The excessive "yeahs" and "uh huh"s and "I gotcha", me trying to climb over others to interject with something potentially stupid because I think it's funny and I expect people to appreciate this innane fucking comment that I impulsively had to blurt out for its own sake, and general social impatience, yeah I think I can go off of everything else that isn't that to really spot how the dichotomy generally looks, hah. I mean, even in the forum, my statements have always had a latent offer to be replied to/questioned, so yah. And hey, thank you for putting everything in front of me like that, I know a lot of this may seem rhetorical and for its own sake, but it helps when others line up questions for me
    nor am I covered in mold

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI is one of the very best types at not getting stressed out in day to day life.
    EII is one of the very worst types at not getting stressed out in day to day life.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    IEI is one of the very best types at not getting stressed out in day to day life.
    EII is one of the very worst types at not getting stressed out in day to day life.
    Ahhhh, well shit, IEI most def! My supervisor regularly reminds me that my best talent is not giving a fuck, he just said it to me today when I didn't show up to muster at my station, I attempted to apologize and he cut me off saying "Whatever, we both know you don't give a fuck" and we laughed about it and went on our way ahahaha
    nor am I covered in mold

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that the discrepancies between the dichotomies of EII and my actual behavior were one of the main red flags that got me wondering, cuz Serious and Declaring don't really add up with my behavior. And as I realize now, there's no way I'm a rational, as per my irl personality, not sure how my persona looks online. I'm a socially exclusive person while still being cordial and giving compliments/asking questions if I feel that it'd help the social atmosphere, but when invested in a conversation there's always an emotional aspect needed, so I'd say that sounds much more emotivist. Dynamic, absolutely, the relationship prospects I'm scoping out right now really say it to me. And, well, anyone that lives with me would say I'm yielding haha. My career endeavors have been varying chain links based on the next step forward, but with varying desired endings, and as long as it works out in the end it'll be alright, sounds pretty Tactical to me, but that emptiness aspect of reaching an end, that part solidifies it for me. And I kind of hate it too. Never got confused about Positivist, so there's that. As for Result/Process, I need to actually do more productive things and monitor myself to know, we'll see when that happens hahaha. Buuuut a ton of my complaints at work have been in relation to the system not meeting the reality, and I've been prone to taking advantage of the reality that the "systems in place" that I deal with can and will be bent to the whims of those who can get away with it....myself included, so then I stopped complaining and just went with it. Quite a liberating revelation that was, honestly. Sounds Result-ish to me. And I do have an erratic nature to getting things done, I'm all over the damn place, and I think that suits Result, methinks?

I kinda see what you're saying, but probably not to the degree you're sensitive to it. I just know I'm Asking, so I'll play off that I guess. The excessive "yeahs" and "uh huh"s and "I gotcha", me trying to climb over others to interject with something potentially stupid because I think it's funny and I expect people to appreciate this innane fucking comment that I impulsively had to blurt out for its own sake, and general social impatience, yeah I think I can go off of everything else that isn't that to really spot how the dichotomy generally looks, hah. I mean, even in the forum, my statements have always had a latent offer to be replied to/questioned, so yah. And hey, thank you for putting everything in front of me like that, I know a lot of this may seem rhetorical and for its own sake, but it helps when others line up questions for me
    I intuitive guess for you has been IEI right along, though, I could be wrong. Remains IEI. Yeah, the ask/declaring is a give-away to me.

Sometimes you have to be careful with these Reinin Dichtonomy words not confusing them with our idea of the word. Maritsa and I once had a discussion about her type - Positivist (as both EII and IEI are) and my IEE Negativist type on how strange that was to us because I am often seen as positive and she negative, and we decided that her type was an negative Postivist and my type was a positive Negativist.

Then @siuntal came up with a great description of Positivist-Negativist she posted in a thread Jadae opened recently called something like "You all Sux +/-", or something like that, that was recently started and should not be hard to find. You should check it out.

(I am particularly interested in IEI types because I hope for my SLE son to meet and marry one someday. I pray for that. So I wonder what she will be like... Interesting that you make inane comments. My son woudl really enjoy that; his SLE really appreciates inane unexpected comments**.. maybe that's how he will meet his IEI Dual...)

___

** Oh and there is a clue of where my intuition/impression that you are IEI comes from: I have never known an EII to make impulsive inane comments ... (also, except when fiery mad about a perceived injustice, they practice social patience very consistently in day-to-day life).

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    I intuitive guess for you has been IEI right along, though, I could be wrong. Remains IEI. Yeah, the ask/declaring is a give-away to me.

Sometimes you have to be careful with these Reinin Dichtonomy words not confusing them with our idea of the word. Maritsa and I once had a discussion about her type - Positivist (as both EII and IEI are) and my IEE Negativist type on how strange that was to us because I am often seen as positive and she negative, and we decided that her type was an negative Postivist and my type was a positive Negativist.

Then @siuntal came up with a great description of Positivist-Negativist she posted in a thread Jadae opened recently called something like "You all Sux +/-", or something like that, that was recently started and should not be hard to find. You should check it out.

(I am particularly interested in IEI types because I hope for my SLE son to meet and marry one someday. I pray for that. So I wonder what she will be like... Interesting that you make inane comments. My son woudl really enjoy that; his SLE really appreciates inane unexpected comments**.. maybe that's how he will meet his IEI Dual...)

___

** Oh and there is a clue of where my intuition/impression that you are IEI comes from: I have never known an EII to make impulsive inane comments ... (also, except when fiery mad about a perceived injustice, they practice social patience very consistently in day-to-day life).
    Yeah, totally. I think that was the issue, confusing the meaning of the words, and since I was relatively new to all this stuff, my initial ideas couldn't be that accurate I s'pose. In retrospect, I don't know how I got confused on Asking/Declaring, I'm facepalming pretty hard at that one -__- I'll mosey on over to that thread though, sounds like neat stuff, thanks Eliza!

I dunno about MY brand of inane, it's usually nsfw, lawl. How screwed up in the head is your son is the question, as for whether he'd appreciate it. Half of my humor style is meant to be so out of place/shameless/offensive that it garners some sort of shock. Or it's so abstract and weird that nobody really knows what to say. Orrrr puns, and I mean lazy puns with such childish delivery that it pisses everyone off. Does that help your expectations at all? Just don't expect normalcy, I'd anticipate a decline in that aspect if anything >
    nor am I covered in mold