Thread: Member Questionnaire (elireri)

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (elireri)

Member Questionnaire 1 (elireri)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is the interconnectivity of the universe. Love is attachment.
    What are your most important values?
    The betterment of things.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I'm not too sure what I believe. I'm trying to figure it all out though.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    War and militaries would be rendered useless if everyone learned to really communicate and understand each other. Power is influence.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Intentions. What people intend to do with each and every action. I'm interested in what's going on behind the scenes, what I'm not seeing.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I'm not interested in talking about health/medicine at all.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    They're busy work. They must be done, but there IS something kind of gratifying about doing them.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao is my favorite book of all time. Elizabeth Bennet is my favorite literary character of all time.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Coming out to my parents made me cry. The future makes me smile. I smile because of the possibility and likeliness of a better world, for myself and others.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I don't think I feel at one with any particular environment. Where I am, I am in my environment.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I used to be very judgmental. Still am, I guess, but lately I guess it's been my pride. I need to work on my pride... and prejudice lol.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People confide in me and seem to value my advice. I pride myself in my ability to read people (others sometimes dislike this about me, or mostly when I'm too vocal about my "understandings").
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    In taking action.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Not really, but maybe I NEED to feel this sometimes, maybe it would motivate me to DO something.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like honestly. I like a good sense of humor.
    I dislike superficial sentiments.
    I get along with funny people who understand social situations. I can get along with all types, depending on the situation.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Romance and sex are two different things. Both are a big deal for me, I do not do engage in either very often.
    I want someone who understands me without having to be told about me. I want someone who can help me grow.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    My child's happiness. Figuring out the best possible options for my child based on his or her needs.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Outwardly, I drop the issue. Inwardly, I tend to respect the person less because I believe my beliefs to be the truest and rightest.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    People as a whole are, at the core, good. People as a whole (including me at times) are too self-involved.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I choose them based on how genuine their intentions are, and on their sense of humor. Around them I am spontaneous and inclusive.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I can be either welcoming or reserved, it depends completely on the situation.

Los Angeles, CA
    EII INFj
    478 Post(s)
    6 Thread(s)

Seems like you're a T type of some kind.
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions: