Thread: Types and Legal and Illegal Drugs

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Types and Legal and Illegal Drugs

I am opening this thread for 2 main reasons:

1- the thread 'differences between ISTp and ESTj' derailed to a discussion about types and drugs, both legal and illegal.

2- I cannot sleep because I'm taking Wellbutrin (which is a legal drug) and it partially makes me too active lol.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

lol one can't type by drugs.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chocolate!!!!! This is the only drug I consume.

Sometimes I drink alcohol, but only when I'm in company of friends.
    Love is like an energy, rushing in, rushing inside of me...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the past I liked to experiment with some drugs. I smoked cannabis from 15 to 19, by 16 I was starting my LSD experiences which lasted until 19, these were wild years of smoking weed and taking LSD at clubs and rave parties. Then I met ecstasy which I had previously seen as too dangerous, I tried it and it was the best sensation I ever had for some hours. Then I really got into doing e's at rave parties and started to play as a dj and organized myself a few parties for friends and acquaintances (something I miss and intend to do soon, organizing parties of electronic music). After a real bad experience with Ecstasy in 2005 I decided to quit, and did it once again in 2007, and it was not a bad trip like before, but it was not a very good thing either, it made me somewhat numb. The problem with ecstasy pills is that you never know exactly what is in there. There are pure and impure pills. From 2004 onwards I started to drink more than I should, first with my university mates who drank a lot, then with my girlfriend and then alone, then I started to escape my anxiety and worries using alcohol but always mostly beer and occasionally when I had enough money, champagne. Now I've been out of alcohol, I was totally sober for 5 months and drank last saturday with friends and it made me feel depressed and the hangover was just too much. So alcohol is not a drug which is worth taking because of the benefit/price ratio. I think that nowadays the only drug I would enjoy doing again would be ecstasy, but because of low quality pills being sold, I'm not very much looking forward to that. Right now the drugs I use are prescribed meds and coffee, loads of coffee.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kadda1212 View Post
    Chocolate!!!!! This is the only drug I consume.
    an all too familiear drug *whistle*

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    an all too familiear drug *whistle*
    The best one.
    Love is like an energy, rushing in, rushing inside of me...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JadaeRat View Post
    /whispers about DMT.. but DOESNT recommend it, where people can see here *WINK WINK WINK*
    I wouldn't do DMT... I had several chances of trying it with crazy friends in the past. To me it is just very risky and it is a dissociative, I don't want to dissociate from my body, I want to feel good sensations in my body. DMT seems some very crazy thing, like GHB and Ketamine. Too risky for the 'trip'.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Caffeine

When I was taking AP classes in HS, there were days I wouldn't get up off the bed (my comforter stains with coffee will attest to that). I would stay in drink coffee night after night and study.