Default Jodie Foster

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I imagine a logical extrovert.. shall go see some more interviews...hoepfully where she is talking about not a film. Always admired Jodie Foster.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking maybe LSE? But i'm not certain of that. I just watched a couple of interviews of her. I particularly like the Ellen interview as Ellen has a knack of putting even the most uptight of people at ease.

Then I watched some more Ellen stuff, then somehow pregnant women dancing. But anyway, the interview on Ellen has Jodie in much more natural flow...esp part two.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LII confirm and final
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh I just noticed that Ellen is a P type
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 11-07-2013 at 05:59 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

hot Gamma NT

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's an ESI-Se.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I don't know that she's an ESI-Se. But she seems to be. She seems to be strongly Democratic and not an Alpha SF and not an ILE. That leaves LII and any Gamma type.

My guess is still ESI-Se because of what I just mentioned and she seems constructivist (it's easier for her to say no, as evidenced by her refusal to do interviews than an LIE, and she was an actress and said she had great psychological understanding/understanding of people from a young age which would make ESI slightly more likely than ILI; also she issued some of her own ethical directives that sound ESI-Se) and not Fe-valuing (she doesn't need validation like a Fe valuing type or Delta would; Gamma SFs need the least validation of all). She had that distrust and not wanting to talk all that much about her personal life that is typical of an ESI-Se. I think a Gamma NT would be less guarded or at least more would accidentally come out.

The only thing that makes me think LIE is that she's a lesbian and ESI-Se would be less likely to be lesbian than LIE. LIE and IEE-Ne are common among lesbians. ILE-Ti and EIE are common among gay men. ILE-Ti lesbians are quite rare, ILE-Ti females have a lower rate of lesbianism than most types, they know that they're sexually attracted exclusively to males.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 08-21-2021 at 02:02 AM.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah she is ESI.
    Bound upon me, rush upon me, I will overcome you by enduring your onset: whatever strikes against that which is firm and unconquerable merely injures itself by its own violence. Wherefore, seek some soft and yielding object to pierce with your darts.

-Seneca

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ILI mom is about the same age as Jodie Foster, and all of my life people have said they look and sound alike. Apparently my mom has been getting this since she was a teenager. The funny thing is that the physical resemblance is really only in the eyes.