Default Jodie Foster

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I imagine a logical extrovert.. shall go see some more interviews...hoepfully where she is talking about not a film. Always admired Jodie Foster.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking maybe LSE? But i'm not certain of that. I just watched a couple of interviews of her. I particularly like the Ellen interview as Ellen has a knack of putting even the most uptight of people at ease.

Then I watched some more Ellen stuff, then somehow pregnant women dancing. But anyway, the interview on Ellen has Jodie in much more natural flow...esp part two.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LII confirm and final

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh I just noticed that Ellen is a P type
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 11-07-2013 at 06:59 AM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

hot Gamma NT