Thread: making a chart for Oldham and hidden agendas correlation

Creepy-pokeball

Default making a chart for Oldham and hidden agendas correlation

We should make a chart that has type + oldhams + hidden agenda + POLR. Hmm...

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    We should make a chart that has type + oldhams + hidden agenda + POLR. Hmm...
    I think a chart like that would be pretty redundant. The functions are always in the same type of order. If you know the first 2 functions you know the rest and regardless of which abbreviation you use the first two functions are obvious.

Creepy-pokeball

That would be true for someone at your level and usage of time into socionics.

Creepy-

It doesn't take very long to learn, should I make a separate thread outlining how to remember such details?

Creepy-pokeball

Would it explain the details of POLR, Hidden Agenda and Oldhams and their meaning? Hell, some of them do not even make direct sense. Im still trying to figure out ESTj and leisurely.

Creepy-

I don't see any need to remember the Oldham styles because they're not really all that applicable to Socionics...

Although just a second ago it occurred to me that the correlations (or "correlations", whatever) could be related to the agenda of the creative function.

e.g. the IEI has a hidden agenda "to understand", but also a agenda "to be loved" (which is not hidden because it is flaunted all the time, being strong and conscious), which is related to the Dramatic style:

basic pleasure: attention
    basic fear: being ignored

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by ishysquishy
    I don't see any need to remember the Oldham styles because they're not really all that applicable to Socionics...

Although just a second ago it occurred to me that the correlations (or "correlations", whatever) could be related to the agenda of the creative function.

e.g. the IEI has a hidden agenda "to understand", but also a agenda "to be loved" (which is not hidden because it is flaunted all the time, being strong and conscious), which is related to the Dramatic style:

basic pleasure: attention
    basic fear: being ignored
    Read the description for this forum section.

Creepy-

Read the description for this forum section.
    Yes, I know. But they're not the same system, are they?

Plus those type of correlations can only really be learned by rote, so I don't see how I could help anyway.

Creepy-pokeball

It would be nice to know if there is a correlation. And rote, well, this is the 16types, not Intuitive Central with mostly global learners...

Creepy-

It would be nice to know if there is a correlation. And rote, well, this is the 16types, not Intuitive Central with mostly global learners...
    I've never been to Intuitive Central...

But what can I say other than IEI = dramatic? It doesn't really help anyone. But I will see if I can come up with something.

Creepy-pokeball

The meaning behind it. What does it mean and how do we know. Also the same for the other 15...

I wasnt implying single word structures but information with correlated meaning. If there is no meaning then there is no point.

Creepy-

The meaning behind it. What does it mean and how do we know. Also the same for the other 15...

I wasnt implying single word structures but information with correlated meaning. If there is no meaning then there is no point.
    Well, that's the problem, really. I haven't seen anywhere that someone has explained the correlations. I'm only guessing myself.

Creepy-pokeball

Exactly!

Creepy-

Exactly!
    And you're expecting me to do this, are you?

I plan on having a go, let me make my thread! lol

Creepy-pokeball

No. You volunteered. I dont actually expect you to do anything You could go write silly flowers in a random journal if you really wanted being that you are your own person and all~

Creepy-

No. You volunteered. I dont actually expect you to do anything You could go write silly flowers in a random journal if you really wanted being that you are your own person and all~
    Shush! Don't be all logical with me

I am starting the thread now so we can stop being off-topic. Apologies to the thread starter