Thread: Type this girl

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type this girl

She is 20. Works very much and the rest of the time she's at gym, but imo not for her physical well-being as much as for her looks. Very vain person, active, either E3w4 or E4w3, I'd go for E3w4. Seems a Feeling type, strong or valued Fe. I was thinking ESE. Click to enlarge image.

thayla1.jpgthayla2.jpgthayla3.jpgthayla4.jpgthayla5.jpgthayla6.jpgthayla7.jpgthayla8.jpgthayla9.jpgthayla10.jpgthayla11.jpg

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Air View Post
    She is 20. Works very much and the rest of the time she's at gym, but imo not for her physical well-being as much as for her looks. Very vain person, active, either E3w4 or E4w3, I'd go for E3w4. Seems a Feeling type, strong or valued Fe. I was thinking ESE. Click to enlarge image.

thayla1.jpgthayla2.jpgthayla3.jpgthayla4.jpgthayla5.jpgthayla6.jpgthayla7.jpgthayla8.jpgthayla9.jpgthayla10.jpgthayla11.jpg
    Hot but awful clothing style. I think Si-creative could do bether than that

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SeFi would fit the description as well as the pics.
    She seems very focused on her own external qualities.

Compare her to woofwoofl who works hard, works out hard, and plays hard.
    And his pics of himself showing off his body.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually yes, may be SEE... Has valued Fi definitely. Seems either Alpha or Gamma. Either SEE or ESE are possible. And yes, I agree that because she's attractive there were so many posts, as well as the usual exchange of offenses when user Absurd enters the discussion. Anyway, even though she admitted to me that her boobs are 'fake', it doesn't discredit her beauty. I guess women in the USA are very much below the level of beauty in Brazil... because here she's considered moderately attractive, like a normal 20-year old girl with some money would look like. People here care too much abt their bodies, imo this is related not only to the hot climate but also to the country's ESFJ overall mentality. Sex is a priority, even before money I would say. Very much unlike the USA I think. And in flaming her, you're forgetting how much time and effort she spends herself to keep her body like that... because it's gym every single day for hours... and yes she's somewhat used for one-night stands, and feels bad about it on the inside, so valued Fi here... she's been feeling REALLY bad about being used so much. Anyway she's just my friend for now but I really do intend to have sex with her at some point. Because she's sensitive and upbeat. Though on the inside she's quite sad.

kadda: yes, many think of her this way. and she seems to only understand that it is negative partially, because she loves to show off. the bad side of showing off is the judgement people will make about you, anyhow. and that's an interesting point, because it's exactly what drew my attention to her, a girl with pics like that is never going to have a serious relationship with me... real cheap, couldn't be trusted, looks that way for me too. edit: but in a 'bonvivant' country, everyone is just into having fun and feeling good especially the warmest parts of it, like Rio de Janeiro. There are some areas in the south where collective mentality could be typed as ISTP (Santa Catarina state) and southernmost Brazil is ISTJ definitely, but that is a whole other topic...

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow. Brazil begins to sound like a country where I wouldn't want to live. :/ Sounds like the ideal country for a vacation, though!

It's funny - but predictable! - how many negative comments this girl got. I mean, yeah, based on these pics, she seems like a person I'd have nothing in common with, so I wouldn't want to be friends with her. But she does look good! Sure, she would probably look average if she had no make-up on, or no boob job, or different clothes, but it doesn't matter. She knows what is considered "hot" by her society's standards and she knows how to fit those standards. As a result, she looks good in these pictures, and I would be lying to myself if I didn't admit I am a wee bit jealous at her!

But... she also seems plastic, like she has no personality and doesn't care about anything else but her looks, and I feel I have nothing in common with a person like that. I might enjoy partying with her but I just couldn't imagine being friends with her. I might feel intimidated by her looks but I would still feel there's an empty shell beneath all that. If I was a guy, I'd definitely want to have sex with her, but nothing more. Therefore, I do understand the comment about one night stands: based on her looks, she seems like the ideal girl for a one night stand but not for a relationship. But it still doesn't change the fact that she does look pretty in these pictures.

I don't know enough about VI to actually type her, but she looks like the SEE stereotype.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She looks really sad - her eyes do. She doesn't really smile in any picture. As for type - idk, she reminds me of a more extroverted Starfall which may be more enneagram than socionics related.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is really amusing to find how people become so much attached to these forum relationships here. I find it to be a signal of loneliness, and loneliness is a part of the western way of life nowadays, even in Latin America, people are too self-centered and individualistic and that makes people lonely. Also a sign of a typical lack of real non-internet interactions and friendships which does not happen in Brazil very much, since people are so much extroverted here, you just go to some gas station store and have a beer and you make friends out of the blue. That's a nice part of this type of extrovert culture imo.

edit: PLEASE CREATE ANOTHER THREAD TO DISCUSS INTER-PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS AND MUTUAL OPINIONS OF MEMBERS ON OTHER MEMBERS, THIS THREAD HAS THE SOLE PURPOSE OF TYPING THE GIRL ON POST #1 , ANYTHING ELSE IS JUST SPAM. CREATE 'MUTUAL EXCHANGES OF LOVE AND AFFECTION' THREAD PLEASE, THIS IS MY THREAD AND THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE LIKE THIS IS GOING FOR LONG. YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WARNED.

Personal taste wise I do quite like the third pic, it looks the most natural of all of them, something in the contrast and the setting I like too. Her type (If i am to assume) I assume to be likely SEE... i suppose i would base that on the kind of look she is going for, her engagement and toying with the camera, and that it looks like she spends a considerable time on her appearance... but she could be IEE for all I know. I'm sorry to hear that she is very insecure and I do hope you try to help her with that.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, thread split, then we can continue.

She works as an assistant ENGINEER... this is valued or strong Ti ... I see no chance of some Ti-polr in her.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, thread split, then we can continue.

She works as an assistant ENGINEER... this is valued or strong Ti ... I see no chance of some Ti-polr in her.
    Why do you think that an Engineer should value Ti over Te?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

She kind of looks like an extroverted and superficial version of blackburry.

I'd say over . She strikes me as the kind of girl that I'd be attracted to for looks but not personality.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

SLE maybe, SEE works ok but she seems a bit unemotional or have a hard time expressing herself for real.

Strong worker, works out a lot, doesn't seem valuing.

She's probably attention seeking and might seem insecure personally but is quite capable and secure in work areas.

What are her areas of diffuculty?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first impression was SLE.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I won't write what my first impression was, so I won't get banned from this thread again...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    SLE maybe, SEE works ok but she seems a bit unemotional or have a hard time expressing herself for real.

Strong worker, works out a lot, doesn't seem valuing.

She's probably attention seeking and might seem insecure personally but is quite capable and secure in work areas.

What are her areas of diffuculty?
    As expected from the owner of this forum you grasped her quite well (no double meaning intended lol).

You hit the exact point in everything you said about her. Very insecure in other areas but in work very secure. SLE is a very good type for her because of her HA. She seems to have Fe-HA, and the manifestation of this is not just 'to be loved', also includes it, but also 'to show off as being great' and 'to generate positive feelings of admiration and hapiness on people'. This is how I see Fe-HA anyway.

Her areas of difficulty are intimate relationships, intimate friendships and intimacy in general. I go for SLE as her practically final typing but suggestions still accepted.

Thanks hkkmr .

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am quite repelled by the impression I'm getting from the pictures, so Beta extrovert works. Closer to the Ti/Fe axis, probably.
    Last edited by Park; 11-02-2013 at 09:55 PM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Actually yes, may be SEE... Has valued Fi definitely. Seems either Alpha or Gamma. Either SEE or ESE are possible. ... Because she's sensitive and upbeat. Though on the inside she's quite sad.
    It just hit me that this girl has what's called "normative" sensing. She's exerting herself only to meet a certain standard when it comes to sensing, and she's not meeting even that, which is partially what's causing negative commentary about her appearance.

ENFp. She's doing the very same thing as the ENFp girl in this story, the one that was complaining about being taken for a high-class prostitute.

Quote Originally Posted by Daft21 View Post
    Hot but awful clothing style. I think Si-creative could do bether than that
    Yeah, which made me think that she's got weak sensing, even though the image that she's trying to project is completely opposite of this.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

isn't saying somebody isn't sensing because you don't like their clothes sort of like saying they aren't logical because you think they're stupid?

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    isn't saying somebody isn't sensing because you don't like their clothes sort of like saying they aren't logical because you think they're stupid?
    Good question. I have often found that ENFPs have a love for 'clashing colours'.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i can see something like that maybe, certain specific things. like you have the quadra music threads, which makes sense to me. but that's different than saying someone is a sensor because of their bad taste in music which is subjective.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    I have often found that ENFPs have a love for 'clashing colours'.
    Same, after cohabiting with several ENFx I've noticed they put together some interesting selections.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    i can see something like that maybe, certain specific things. like you have the quadra music threads, which makes sense to me. but that's different than saying someone is a sensor because of their bad taste in music which is subjective.
    Well I think it's more specific and technically defined than that; the tendency to ignore that items clash when put next to each other; sentimentality over specific objects, liking a wide range of music simply for the variety etc. Other types could have more internal consistent monologues leading to only like certain types of music, or not being sentimental because they dislike bagagge much more than like sentimentality or have a strong preference for 'show room' type houses or very proper clothing. Yeah, that stuff.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SLI confirm and final
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is not a Beta Introvert, doesn't seem to be Introvert of any quadra. I would tend more to sensor than to intuitive. IEE is a possibility. Anyway her latest talks have been ridiculous, "if I'd go out with all men who invite me to, I'd have dates till I die", I don't like people boasting like this. She's good looking but too immature. Could be her age. I'm not interested in her type as of now. Maybe it's some ESxx. I don't think ESTj though. ENFp... maybe. But I'm not into finding her type as of now.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Some SLI boast just for fun, nothing serious.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html