701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default derail-members with te

So far, the only people on the forum that have used Te have been

Discojoe
    Airborn
    Ryu

other then that, no one who has claimed to evaluate how things work or how one should do things based on methods of doing something to achieve better results have done so.

Some people here continue to argue with me that according to their understanding, which in inconsistent with Socionics as thought from original sources, can use functions if they feel like it claiming they hone their abilities, which is not true. Some functions are not available for conscious manipulation and if this was capable then we would have no use for our substitutes, our duals.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    So far, the only people on the forum that have used Te have been

Discojoe
    Airborn
    Ryu
    All males...may I assume you're one of those annoying people who think logic is related to the y chromosome?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The Russian translation from socionics.org says that LSI, unlike LSE, is not an individual who listens to their own mind and will, LSE because of their TeSi ego block go with how they feel and because LSI are bound to heirarchies in systems, they almost always go along with things outside of their personal feelings. This sometimes leads LSE to follow their internal Sensory perception and commit slips with regards to going along with things that feel good, as in gropping or touching women, instead of adhearing to social laws which dictate that they shouldn't go with how they feel, but what is lawful and right by laws.

A really immature LSE will respond to ethical corrections of their dual with "I feel like it" comments every time they are pointed to correct their ethics, or where EII will tell them to stop doing something. In contrast, LSI already follow normative laws of politeness and don't commit these ethical spills, only looking for Fe, excitement of emotions.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    All males...may I assume you're one of those annoying people who think logic is related to the y chromosome?
    This sometimes leads LSE to follow their internal Sensory perception and commit slips with regards to going along with things that feel good, as in gropping or touching women, instead of adhearing to social laws which dictate that they shouldn't go with how they feel, but what is lawful and right by laws.
    I'll take that as a "yes."

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I'll take that as a "yes."
    They are probably the males that have hit on her most, so in her mind, being attracted to them fits in with Te and her vision for duality as romanticism.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Russian translation from socionics.org says that LSI, unlike LSE, is not an individual who listens to their own mind and will, LSE because of their TeSi ego block go with how they feel and because LSI are bound to heirarchies in systems, they almost always go along with things outside of their personal feelings. This sometimes leads LSE to follow their internal Sensory perception and commit slips with regards to going along with things that feel good, as in gropping or touching women, instead of adhearing to social laws which dictate that they shouldn't go with how they feel, but what is lawful and right by laws.

A really immature LSE will respond to ethical corrections of their dual with "I feel like it" comments every time they are pointed to correct their ethics, or where EII will tell them to stop doing something. In contrast, LSI already follow normative laws of politeness and don't commit these ethical spills, only looking for Fe, excitement of emotions.
    Once again, you have confused Beta ST's with Delta ST's
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    Once again, you have confused Beta ST's with Delta ST's
    That is what Aushra wrote.
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is what Aushra wrote.
    I somehow doubt that, but I'd be curious to see a link to the source
    socionics.org says that LSI, unlike LSE, is not an individual who listens to their own mind and will, LSE because of their TeSi ego block go with how they feel and because LSI are bound to heirarchies in systems, they almost always go along with things outside of their personal feelings.
    Ti is the IE used in evaluating logical correctness, so to suggest a Ti dominant, especially an LSI with their Ne PoLR, are less prone to develop their own evaluations of what is and isn't correct, or "listen to their own minds", is simply not what Augusta's definitions were explaining

Ti- Augusta

Correct evaluation of one's interrelations with other objects helps the individual know which objects should be avoided, and which can be "hunted." Such an individual is able to set his logic — or his knowledge of objectifiable reality, patterns, laws, and correlations of the objective world — in opposition to others' knowledge. He has the ability to mould and perfect not only his own knowledge of objectifiable reality, but also that of other people.
    This sometimes leads LSE to follow their internal Sensory perception and commit slips with regards to going along with things that feel good, as in gropping or touching women, instead of adhearing to social laws which dictate that they shouldn't go with how they feel, but what is lawful and right by laws.
    I have never read anything about this being related to type. It sounds like you got it from Airborne when he posted about doing this.

If anything, it would probably be more along the lines of an negative Aggressor trait possessed by Se ego's
    It also sounds a lot like Fi+Si devaluing to neglect another persons wants and safety in order to receive personal gratification.
    EII INFj

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I somehow doubt that, but I'd be curious to see a link to the source
    I gave you the link. Socionics.org

The source you are sticking to is TERRIBLE.

YOU ARE STICKING TO A BAD SYSTEM...GET IT?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Now, Marie, please tell us what people with Ti poLR do? LOLOLOL
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I gave you the link. Socionics.org
    There's a lot on socionics.org. I meant a direct link to the material you're referring to

The source you are sticking to is TERRIBLE.

YOU ARE STICKING TO A BAD SYSTEM...GET IT?
    Aushra Augusta's definitions are terrible?
    EII INFj

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

There's a lot on socionics.org. I meant a direct link to the material you're referring to

Aushra Augusta's definitions are terrible?
    That's not her work. I don't know who the hell wrote that crap.

NO. Go find it. You, go read, go dig, go find it your self. It's a nice journey. Trust me. It might teach you how to be an INFj
    -

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This description sounds a little bias, but as far as Socionics information element goes, is accurate to me. maybe the gropping and touching the woman part is a negative example to use here.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now, Marie, please tell us what people with Ti poLR do? LOLOLOL
    The Socionist: IEE Extended Type Description

or to sum-up how an Ti PoLR mind differs from a Ti dominants

They avoid using new categories or systems until they can see worthwhile applications to people’s lives and belief systems.
    EII INFj

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    This description sounds a little bias, but as far as Socionics information element goes, is accurate to me. maybe the gropping and touching the woman part is a negative example to use here.
    The groping and touching part is not synonymous with your type numbers.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The Socionist: IEE Extended Type Description

or to sum-up how an Ti PoLR mind differs from a Ti dominants
    Ti PoLR types blindly follow a system.
    -

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The groping and touching part is not synonymous with your type numbers.
    What are you talking about, I grop and touch girls all the time.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    What are you talking about, I gorp and touch girls all the time.
    What? LOLOL hahahah.
    -

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i couldn't get the aushra description off of socionics.org translated, but the following are excerpts from LSE descriptions by socionists on socionics.org that seem to contradict what you said:

Quote Originally Posted by Panchenko
    Suggestive function - intra-Tim ethics forces it to try to strictly observe ethical standards in the group. For it is very important the reputation “considerable person”.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey
    Its own tactlessness is not realized by it, until they indicate and explain it. But if they explain, then KP will finished be apologized and to be corrected, it is importantly only correct to explain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulenko
    Adhering to the established rules of behavior, it requires the same from those surrounding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinko
    It is correct and polite with all, with the friends - it is affable and oars. However, it can be strict.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigers
    In the daily life ESTJ they adhere to the specific collection of rules, they are required and reliable. They are inclined to support tradition and are interested in the retention of the already steady institutes. They are sequential in the interrelations with other people, although their own and strange emotions do not seem them by so important as the other sides of life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulenko
    This all the more it is unpleasant since with the strangers you behave emphasized with restraint and correctly, you demonstrate good breeding and good manners.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's not her work. I don't know who the hell wrote that crap.
    It absolutely is

The rest of this page is a direct quote from her text:
    ...is stated on the page, prior to the IE descriptions Notes on "The Socion, or Socionics Basics" -- pg. 2

NO. Go find it. You, go read, go dig, go find it your self. It's a nice journey. Trust me. It might teach you how to be an INFj
    The burden of proof lays in the hands of the person presenting the truth; in which case you're not helping your own argument by insisting I be the one to prove you right
    EII INFj

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It absolutely is

...is stated on the page, prior to the IE descriptions Notes on "The Socion, or Socionics Basics" -- pg. 2

The burden of proof lays in the hands of the person presenting the truth; in which case you're not helping your own argument by insisting I be the one to prove you right
    Don't follow a system; investigate other options, do some Ne. Look into possibility that it's not very descriptive.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Panchenko
    Suggestive function - intra-Tim ethics forces it to try to strictly observe ethical standards in the group. For it is very important the reputation “considerable person”.

^THAT SAYS IN A GROUP NOT IN SOCIETY.
    LSE are called "tactless" because their bluntness is strait-forward, honest, and Fe humor can be offensive.
    None of those posts pose a contradiction with regard to sexual behavior.
    Both LSE and LSI show aesthetics, good breed, manners; this has nothing to do with what I just posted. In fact, the points above contradict each other.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maritsa

has a system of thought.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

None of those posts pose a contradiction with regard to sexual behavior.
    the quotes all suggest that LSEs tend to follow the norms of appropriate behavior.

groping women and saying they'll do what they want because they feel like it when corrected ethically is not compatible with following the norms of appropriate behavior.

are you saying that sexual behavior is exempt from this?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    maritsa

has a system of thought.
    Ti Role. My system is logical, coherent, consistent, accurate to Aushra's observations and reliable every time.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    the quotes all suggest that LSEs tend to follow the norms of appropriate behavior.

groping women and saying they'll do want they want because they feel like it when corrected ethically is not compatible with following the norms of appropriate behavior.

are you saying that sexual behavior is exempt from this?
    Well, you recognized the contradiction, but Aushra is right so scruff all the other BSer's. Go look up Arnold and groping accusations and other duals too, I'll give you a list Casey Afflack and Hugh Grant...all following their Si instincts, or cravings, Si cravings...right into trouble.

http://thresq.hollywoodreporter.com/...arassment.html
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 09-18-2010 at 06:48 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ananke View Post
    Why do you say that?
    Do you mean in this particular case or in general?
    EII INFj

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't follow a system; investigate other options, do some Ne. Look into possibility that it's not very descriptive.
    so now you agree those are, in fact, Augusta's descriptions but they're still wrong?
    EII INFj

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

so now you agree those are, in fact, Augusta's descriptions but they're still wrong?
    NO WHAT I'M SAYING IS THAT THEY ARE WRONG; why can't you hear me?
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NO WHAT I'M SAYING IS THAT THEY ARE WRONG; why can't you hear me?
    So Aushra Augusta is wrong about what the IE's mean in Socionics, even though she created Socionics?
    EII INFj

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So Aushra Augusta is wrong about what the IE's mean in Socionics, even though she created Socionics?
    The content you are using is not full and descriptive it doesn't cover what I just gave you. My descriptions are accurate.
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The content you are using is not full and descriptive it doesn't cover what I just gave you. My descriptions are accurate.
    Those are direct, word for word, text descriptions from Augusta that you stated were not by Augusta, than stated were wrong. What I'm asking is

1) do you agree now that those are indeed Augusta's descriptions on socionics.us?
    2) do you believe her definitions of the IE descriptions are wrong?
    EII INFj

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Those are direct, word for word, text descriptions from Augusta that you stated were not by Augusta, than stated were wrong. What I'm asking is

1) do you agree now that those are indeed Augusta's descriptions on socionics.us?
    2) do you believe her definitions of the IE descriptions are wrong?
    Copy and paste which parts you want me to verify. Wherever I find a contradiction, I'll take some time to point them out.
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Copy and paste which parts you want me to verify. Wherever I find a contradiction, I'll take some time to point them out.
    All the text, starting from here Notes on "The Socion, or Socionics Basics" -- pg. 2
    EII INFj

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti Role. My system is logical, coherent, consistent, accurate to Aushra's observations and reliable every time.
    (where is that "Tosser" emoticon?)

Your certainly not reliable. How many guys have you type as LSE just because you feel some sort of attraction to them, how many delta NFs have you typed as SEE just because you don't like them or feel threatened by them?

But in your mind, yes, your system is everything you think it to be. What amazement it must be for you to realize other people don't see your system as you do.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    (where is that "Tosser" emoticon?)

Your certainly not reliable. How many guys have you type as LSE just because you feel some sort of attraction to them, how many delta NFs have you typed as SEE just because you don't like them or feel threatened by them?

But in your mind, yes, your system is everything you think it to be. What amazement it must be for you to realize other people don't see your system as you do.
    Like I've said, they did not display the criteria for being EII so they are not that type. Why are you talking to me?

Anyway, the only and ONLY accurate information I got to type MINDE finally was from her friend, otherwise, she had been around SEE melancholy personality fro so long here, on the forum, that the true colors of EII were not showing through in her.

But, fortunately, now, I have made my requirements standard. If people don't meet those requirements then they are not EII.
    -