TIM
    Fe-INFp 6w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi everyone

Hi everybody.

Normally I don't do this on forums. Firstly, because I'm pretty shy. Secondly, I know I personally can learn more about someone from interaction over time than from one introductory post which can often give a pretty skewed perspective about their behavior. But since I need to make this post to access all of the forum's features, I'll make an attempt at one.

I'm Miranda. I'm a 19 year old political science student from, well, all over the US. I've lived in Wyoming (Cheyenne), Virginia (Fairfax), and currently in New York. Jungian psychology has been a curiosity of mine for a few years now, and while I'm pretty knowledgeable on MBTI (I consider myself INFJ) my Socionics knowledge is pretty scant. From what I do know: thus far I'm pretty certain of Fe/Ti, probably Beta quadra. Fe-INFp is my guess. Enneagram-wise my knowledge is really shaky, but I identify most with E6 and E9 based on the descriptions I've read.

My username comes from my love of Kubrick movies and a family relation to one of Dr. Strangelove's inspirations. Just to narrow it down for y'all: not Teller, von Braun, or von Neumann. The one with a family member who tasted Richard Perle's neocon-peen (ick ick ick gag). If anyone else laughed at that and is on the floor vomiting, we're now BFFs.

Having peeked in on a lot of threads, this place does look pretty interesting and I'm glad to be here.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey love...

TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

hey (:

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Strangelove View Post
    My username comes from my love of Kubrick movies and a family relation to one of Dr. Strangelove's inspirations. Just to narrow it down for y'all: not Teller, von Braun, or von Neumann. The one with a family member who tasted Richard Perle's neocon-peen (ick ick ick gag). If anyone else laughed at that and is on the floor vomiting, we're now BFFs.
    So youre jewish?

TIM
    Fe-INFp 6w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Legerdemain View Post
    So youre jewish?
    1/4, my maternal grandma is. My maternal grandpa is mostly Scots-Irish with a bit of other whitebread Western European stuff mixed in. Meanwhile, dad is half-Albanian/Italian-ish (Arbereshe), half-Korean. It makes family gatherings interesting.

TIM
    EIE 9w8-5-4 s?
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Kubrick. Hi.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

just saw the daenerys avatar yay <3

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Miranda, you seem lovely, welcome.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim