Thread: What type of relations would these be?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What type of relations would these be?

Without taking my type into account, can you tell me what kind of relationship these would be?

A The first concerns my boss/collegue/good friend.

This guy makes me feel confident just being around him. We work together extremely well on projects, easy communication and complementing area's of expertise. I do feel the need to "please" him in some way, like wanting praise on my contribution to projects etc. Also, while I value him tremendously as a friend i've always felt uncertain about the importance of me in his life. Also, while I would trust him with my life i'm kinda aware that he would be a very good conman and that everyone trusts him. Kinda mixed feelings about that.

Is this my benefactor?

B The second concerns another friend of mine. This guy has been a lifelong friend (sadly recent events changed that). I've known him as long as I can remember. We've always had some kind of...friction. Although our interests are extremely similar we seem to have some kind of perpetual misunderstanding going on with him always kind of acting as some kind of wet blanket to any of my states. I always feel some kind of implicit criticism behind his actions/words and I think it's draining to have him around me for longer than a few days. I've always considered him to be less intelligent because he just doesn't get what i'm getting at. Dispite knowing his iq is about as high is mine that is...

Is he my conflictor or supervisor?

C The third concerns yet a another friend. We're very similar in a lot of things, including our career-paths, our values, our interests and small mannerisms. The differences are there, but they seem minor. I've always considered him to be the brother I don't find in my own brother. As with person A i've doubted my significance in his life often, even though there is plenty of evidence that supports the idea that he actually values me. He's more focussed on non-human abstract things while I'm always digging in our minds and personal experiences. We share a lot of advice concerning life events, but we don't really seem to get the other to act on that advice. The best way to describe our interaction is a very very comfortable moment of inaction.

my Identical?

D The last one(s) concern three people i've had as aquintances. All three give me the same feeling. They make me extremely self conscious and uncertain. The feeling could be described best as "they know" like, they look at me as if they know about the bullshit, about my deeper feelings, about everything that I hide from myself and others.

Are these my supervisors?

I've got more to ask about, but I don't want to scare you all away with more walls of text than above.

Thanks in advance!

TIM
    EIE 9w8-5-4 s?
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1 - NTR
    2 - Conflictor
    3 - Kindred, possibly Illusionary
    4 - Dual you don't trust?
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

A. could be mirror relations between two T types.
    B. Many types can have misunderstandings. Some include where your base function is ignored by the other individual or where your base function is not at all valued by the other individual as in relations of Quasi-Identicals.
    C. Mirror again is very possible even Illusionary as well
    D. Conflict is my closest guess.

TIM
    ILI 5w4 sx/??
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Person A seems unlikely to be your benefactor. With both supervisors and benefactors, one often experiences an insatiable need to please or placate these people who have such an easy time of hitting our weakest spots.