Thread: The Causal-Determinist Duck Commander

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Olduvai; 03-17-2014 at 03:13 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is the purpose of this exercise?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To shed some light on the elusive LSI. Sorry, should've included that bit in the initial post.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha! yes, totally ISTj. I think you can find a better youtube clip of him though

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johannes Bloem View Post
    To shed some light on the elusive LSI. Sorry, should've included that bit in the initial post.
    What makes you think that he is an LSI?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Inguz View Post
    What makes you think that he is an LSI?
    Just watch this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q02PIu4Uhyc

Skip ahead to 08:45 and watch Uncle Si, whom I believe is IEE, get pissed at those Beta assholes for picking on his poor Ti.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was frying fish a day or two ago; clicked on the first video, and the first guy pissed me the fuck off so bad that I was incapable of paying attention to the Duck Commander. First guy reminded me of this slimy little douche Fe-ESE who I hope for the both of us that I don't ever meet again, I think he knows better than to show up where I'm at. ESE on the first guy in the first vid. It's personal. It's not some "ESE = bad" thing. No one's gotta take this the wrong way, it's just that I know what kind of dissonance that is and it brought up some not-good times.

I like IEE for Uncle Si. I got a whole thing brewing with pawn shops, clutter, Les Claypool, Sanford and Son, hoarding, and Delta values; the very-possibly Ne-LII Tom Waits is close enough that I'll bring him in too. Not too soon though, I gotta sleep.
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johannes Bloem View Post
    Just watch this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q02PIu4Uhyc

Skip ahead to 08:45 and watch Uncle Si, whom I believe is IEE, get pissed at those Beta assholes for picking on his poor Ti.
    I'm sorry, do you have another example? I have no clue about what is happening due to their very strong dialect.

Anyway, this video makes me think that Phil Robertson is an LIE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXVCzo6M640 Kinda stereotype Gamma Te base with seeing the potential in the duck caller and the benefit from mass producing it. Creative Ni is expressed similarly to that of EIE, a grand vision in which they themselves strongly believe in, and in cases like this, also succeed in doing so. As he said himself in this video, he is an educated man and people thought of him as crazy for his idiosyncratic future vision and the actions that he had to take in order to be able to do so, or Ni ego block, suggesting creative Ni instead of base due to EJ over IP in his tenacity. But if you got some other strong argument for LSI then I'd like to hear it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He fucked up too badly. Godammit. Socionics doesn't hold up to being from a backwards place