Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 41

Thread: Rocky (the boxer)

  1. #1
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Rocky (the boxer)

    I think Rocky and his wife Adrian are a great example of a specific activity (or perhaps dual?) pair... what do you think their types are?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  2. #2
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    does anyone else think Rocky is funny?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    122
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I saw the movie Somebody Up There Likes Me last year, and got the feeling that Rocky Graciano and his wife is a Delta T-F couple.
    I don't know about later versions, neither will what I feel to watch again now.
    ex-nameless ixtp
    *** Warning - Risk of poor communication and late response.

  4. #4
    Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Posts
    3,051
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nessy
    I saw the movie Somebody Up There Likes Me last year, and got the feeling that Rocky Graciano and his wife is a Delta T-F couple.
    I don't know about later versions, neither will what I feel to watch again now.
    The movies are actually unrelated, save being about boxers named Rocky. I actually remember liking Somebody Up There... a lot more than the Rocky movies.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

  5. #5
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The way Rocky talks and carries himself is exactly like an ESFp I dated.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  6. #6
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  7. #7
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  8. #8
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,703
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Rocky is ISTP and Adrian is ENFP.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  9. #9
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    flying candy and big bugs

    umm.... Rocky's a clear ESFp... and I have no idea why anyone would think he's a logical type.

    And how could Adrian not be an introverted victim with a Fe PoLR?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  10. #10
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,703
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    flying candy and big bugs

    umm.... Rocky's a clear ESFp... and I have no idea why anyone would think he's a logical type.

    And how could Adrian not be an introverted victim with a Fe PoLR?
    Because he is logical, that is why.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  11. #11
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not to mention the victim/aggressor relationship!
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  12. #12
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,703
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Not to mention the victim/aggressor relationship!
    What about the rape victim?/Rapist relationshiop? Have you considered that? Gulenko isn't talking about that shit, is he?
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  13. #13
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    Because he is logical, that is why.
    Have you seen the latest Rocky movie?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  14. #14
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,703
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    Because he is logical, that is why.
    Have you seen the latest Rocky movie?
    Yeah, honestly my first thought was ESTJ and it seems the most likely among almost any other possibility. I have seen the latest movie by the way.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  15. #15
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Not to mention the victim/aggressor relationship!
    What about the rape victim?/Rapist relationshiop? Have you considered that? Gulenko isn't talking about that shit, is he?
    While I know I certainly wouldn't be comfortable in either role in that scene (haha hence the reason I was never able to actually hook up with any of the INTps I "almost" dated)... he was clearly doing exactly what she wanted him to do. That was the start of a very healthy and happy relationship.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  16. #16
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,703
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Not to mention the victim/aggressor relationship!
    What about the rape victim?/Rapist relationshiop? Have you considered that? Gulenko isn't talking about that shit, is he?
    While I know I certainly wouldn't be comfortable in either role in that scene (haha hence the reason I was never able to actually hook up with any of the INTps I "almost" dated)... he was clearly doing exactly what she wanted him to do. That was the start of a very healthy and happy relationship.
    Duality starts positive at the begininning all the way through? I thought common knowledge was that duality would take some time to develop and then become positive?
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  17. #17
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You're right, Rocky and Adrian aren't duals because they fucked the moment they laid eyes on eachother.

    1.) Not all dual relationships develop the same way... this "common knowledge" you speak of is something a socionist put in a duality description and people here ran with. "Common knowledge" on the matter, if that's what you want to call it, is that the extrovert overlooks the introvert at first and the introvert thinks the extrovert is too good for him/her.

    2.) Ummm... it did take time for their relationship to develop. The movie doesn't go into how long they knew eachother before her brother set them up, so we don't really know exactly how long it took their relationship to develop.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  18. #18
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,703
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    You're right, Rocky and Adrian aren't duals because they fucked the moment they laid eyes on eachother.

    1.) Not all dual relationships develop the same way... this "common knowledge" you speak of is something a socionist put in a duality description and people here ran with. "Common knowledge" on the matter, if that's what you want to call it, is that the extrovert overlooks the introvert at first and the introvert thinks the extrovert is too good for him/her.

    2.) Ummm... it did take time for their relationship to develop. The movie doesn't go into how long they knew eachother before her brother set them up, so we don't really know exactly how long it took their relationship to develop.
    Yup, Yup Yup, Yupada, Yup, Yup. *Nods*
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  19. #19
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Not to mention the victim/aggressor relationship!
    What about the rape victim?/Rapist relationshiop? Have you considered that? Gulenko isn't talking about that shit, is he?
    While I know I certainly wouldn't be comfortable in either role in that scene (haha hence the reason I was never able to actually hook up with any of the INTps I "almost" dated)... he was clearly doing exactly what she wanted him to do. That was the start of a very healthy and happy relationship.
    Duality starts positive at the begininning all the way through? I thought common knowledge was that duality would take some time to develop and then become positive?
    I think that it generally starts positive but boring and it gets better.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  20. #20
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,703
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Not to mention the victim/aggressor relationship!
    What about the rape victim?/Rapist relationshiop? Have you considered that? Gulenko isn't talking about that shit, is he?
    While I know I certainly wouldn't be comfortable in either role in that scene (haha hence the reason I was never able to actually hook up with any of the INTps I "almost" dated)... he was clearly doing exactly what she wanted him to do. That was the start of a very healthy and happy relationship.
    Duality starts positive at the begininning all the way through? I thought common knowledge was that duality would take some time to develop and then become positive?
    I think that it generally starts positive but boring and it gets better.
    Sounds accurate, I think it's kind of neutral and boring at the beginning and then it turns into joyful and orgasmic by the end with fluids everywhere, no?
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  21. #21
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Not to mention the victim/aggressor relationship!
    What about the rape victim?/Rapist relationshiop? Have you considered that? Gulenko isn't talking about that shit, is he?
    While I know I certainly wouldn't be comfortable in either role in that scene (haha hence the reason I was never able to actually hook up with any of the INTps I "almost" dated)... he was clearly doing exactly what she wanted him to do. That was the start of a very healthy and happy relationship.
    Duality starts positive at the begininning all the way through? I thought common knowledge was that duality would take some time to develop and then become positive?
    I think that it generally starts positive but boring and it gets better.
    Sounds accurate, I think it's kind of neutral and boring at the beginning and then it turns into joyful and orgasmic by the end with fluids everywhere, no?
    Yeah also in your mouth if it's gay or ermphrodite duality
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  22. #22
    Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Former USSR (global nomad)
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    2,050
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: an example of ESFp/INTp duality

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmKCJQ26PmE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpxlH_sw_LM
    Cool, that's really funny and touching at the same time. I don't know the actress at all, but it looks like you could be right. The SEE/ILI behavior is pretty classic (and exaggerated).

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    agreed, this is an excellent example.

  24. #24
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: an example of ESFp/INTp duality

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmKCJQ26PmE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpxlH_sw_LM
    Cool, that's really funny and touching at the same time. I don't know the actress at all, but it looks like you could be right. The SEE/ILI behavior is pretty classic (and exaggerated).
    Yes, very exaggerated... but very like you said, very classic (haha it makes so much sense that I was never able to hook up with an INTp... there were two circumstances where I was in Rocky's shoes in a similar though not as exaggerated circumstance and I was like "okay" and backed off instead of being more aggressive, which I didn't feel at all comfortable doing... my idea partner allows me to lure him into my apartment and sits down on the couch, waits for my cue to maul me, and then does so without hesitation ).

    At first when Peter and I were watching and she was trying to leave and he put his hand on the door and cornered her I was like, "ummm... " in a critical tone, and Peter was like, "No look, he knows exactly what she needs."

    In only those scenes it's could come across as an unhealthy relationship, but if you want the other Rocky movies it's very clear that they're meant to be together and are very good for eachother.

    For anyone who hasn't seen the latest Rocky movie yet, DO IT. Adrian's not in it cause it takes place a few years after she died ( it's horrible seeing Rocky dealing with that but very, very sweet at the same time... he it TOO a Fi type lol). There's a scene where he talking to his son and his Se dominance and Obstinance and Resolute dichotomies really come through... lol it totally kicks ass. It's what I love most about ESFps.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  25. #25
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I tried to find a video of where Rocky goes to her and her brother's apartment thinking that she knew they were supposed to be going out on a date, and she runs in her room and slams the door and he has to stand outside her bedroom yelling stuff to convince her to go out on a date with him.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  26. #26
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I tried to find a video of where Rocky goes to her and her brother's apartment thinking that she knew they were supposed to be going out on a date, and she runs in her room and slams the door and he has to stand outside her bedroom yelling stuff to convince her to go out on a date with him.
    Awww, does it hurt to be supervised, Joy?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  27. #27
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    umm... I'm not sure what you're implying, but no, that scene did not "hurt" it was funny
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  28. #28

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I tried to find a video of where Rocky goes to her and her brother's apartment thinking that she knew they were supposed to be going out on a date, and she runs in her room and slams the door and he has to stand outside her bedroom yelling stuff to convince her to go out on a date with him.
    Awww, does it hurt to be supervised, Joy?
    ??

  29. #29
    Dioklecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    4,304
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She is not ESFP IMO.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

  30. #30
    Dioklecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    4,304
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He si ISTP IMO.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

  31. #31
    Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Former USSR (global nomad)
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    2,050
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    He si ISTP IMO.
    Stallone SLI??
    Try imagining Harrison Ford in his shoes acting this part. It's a completely different seduction style.

  32. #32

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,833
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Stallone belongs to the group of famous or real life people that gives me a special and rather distinct feeling that is hard to describe but which I think is a sense of duality.

  33. #33
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Rocky does not come across as ISTp at all
    Not a T type either

    Adrian ENFp? Doesn't strike me as one.


    ESFp + INTp > ISTp + ENFp

    Aggressor/Victim stands our pretty well.
    The ENFp is not coming to the Si to have her Ne dealt with
    The ESFp (Rocky) is attracted to the strange and mysterious victim type.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  34. #34
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The thing I like about the Rocky movies is that it feels like Stallone is playing himself. The character seems so natural for him that it's like he's an actual person.

    The way he talks reminds me of an ESFp I dated.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  35. #35
    XoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    The thing I like about the Rocky movies is that it feels like Stallone is playing himself. The character seems so natural for him that it's like he's an actual person.

    The way he talks reminds me of an ESFp I dated.
    I think Rick has Stallone typed as ESFp.

    Edit: ok, lol now I see that Rick has already posted in this thread so perhaps this is not big news anymore

  36. #36
    XoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    Rocky is ISTP and Adrian is ENFP.
    and you are INTp

  37. #37
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, he does seem a natural ESFp.
    The characteristics are the same as an ESFp I used to know - kind of a numb persistence.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  38. #38
    XoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    Yeah, he does seem a natural ESFp.
    The characteristics are the same as an ESFp I used to know - kind of a numb persistence.
    Lol. Don't be too hard on ESFps because of that. As Expat says they are hard-wired for INTps. INTps are funny creatures. If you have that numb persistence with INTps then success is guaranteed but if you don't then failure is guaranteed. That is why ESFps are better INTp hunters than ESTps. ESTps are much more sensitive to rejection. Like just when the INTp seemed to submit and open up they can suddenly and without warning bring the walls back up. This is really hard for ESTps to take but not that hard for ESFps.

    I think ESFp guy, INTp girl works really well in this sense. Some ESFp girls (especially younger) might have a problem with this if they have been taught that girls should let the guy work a bit for them in order to see their level of interest. When older/more experienced I think they let go of these kind of rules and learn the same numb persistence the ESFp guys do. They just fix on their target and keep pushing as if they don't even listen to the other person's opinions on the matter. I can see how this would freak out an INTj.

  39. #39
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yes, good observations
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  40. #40
    Pookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Posts
    2,131
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Revive!

    Yeah SEE + ILI absolutely.

    Anyone who thinks Rocky is an introvert does not remember the first movie.
    I would say that ethically you are still supposed to act as if you have unilateral responsibility; but simultaneously you have to be able to see the other as a fully autonomous, free, aware person.

    Medicalizing social problems has the additional benefit of rendering society not responsible for those social ills. If it’s a disease, it’s nobody’s fault. Yay empiricism.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •