Thread: Member Questionnaire (kadda1212)

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (kadda1212)

Member Questionnaire 1 (kadda1212)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    One may say that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, but I think that is not really true. Throughout the times and depending on the cultural background there have always been certain beauty standards. You learn to know what is beautiful.
    Concerning love, there are many kinds of love: the love you have for your family, friendship, romance or unconditional love. The last one I think is the strongest, cause it can change you and have a great influence on your character.
    What are your most important values?
    As a Christian I have to say: To love God with all my heart and mind, and my neighbor as myself.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    Yes, I'm a Christian. I was raised that way and at some point in my life I was convinced that this is the truth. At that time I went through a lot of hardships, but I felt that God was by my side and that everything would get better. And it has.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I hate war, but I can see that the military is necessary and important. You have to be able to defend your country in case of an attack.
    Power is the ability to have influence on people. Either you have a lot of charisma or you have a lot of money and military support.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Long conversations are usually about people. Talking about our current life situations or about very private things that are on our minds.
    My interests are mostly: Music, art, literature, history, theology, psychology. I also study subjects which are part of cultural sciences. I play guitar, like to sing and compose songs. I'm also writing on a novel. But I can't tell why I'm interested in all of this. Could be, that I'm slightly influenced by my parents.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    It's a conversation topic that always comes up at family celebrations. My grandma loves talking about sick people, hospitals, doctors and health. She always tells me stuff like "They said, you must eat five walnuts everyday. It's good for your health." It freaks me out. I'm always wondering who "they" are. Some people on TV, I don't know.
    I'm not very focused on my body. I formed some habits, like biting fingernails - and I can be totally unaware that I'm doing it.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Just something that needs to be done in order not to awaken one day and find that there is already fungus crawling all over the floor.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I like books such as "The Song of Ice and Fire", "Lord of the Rings", "Harry Potter", "Percy Jackson and the Olympians".
    My most favorite movies are "Back to the Future: Part II", "Good Will Hunting", "Contact", "Donnie Darko", "Braveheart" and "Princess Mononoke". I also like movies by Alfred Hitchcock a lot.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I cry when there's a very emotional scene in a movie. I cry when I'm very depressed, but more when I'm angry or very stressed. When I'm in a fight with my parents, that's usually when I start crying, or when I just have to talk about whatever depresses me at the moment.
    People make me smile. I don't often smile when I'm all alone, unless I watch something funny on TV.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    My family and my church's youth group.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I have been a shy person for a long time. It's starting to get better now. Sometimes my selective perception can be a weakness. My laziness. That's the biggest one. And that's a thing I don't like about myself. It's hard to get motivated for me to do something like cleaning my room, practicing for guitar lessons, ... usually results in getting criticized.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Creativity, most of all. I'm also quite good at working in a team. A great writing style, when it comes to writing my scripts for presentations at university. People actually like to listen to what I say, I have been told. Part of it has to do with my voice, which has a narrating sound even while singing.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Don't know if I want help, but I know I need help. I always need someone who motivates me to do things. Or at least reminds me of doing them.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Sometimes a writer's block. I don't know.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    That's a hard question. I like people you can talk with. If there's much we can talk about, usually I like those people. If I don't know what to say to people it's usually a sign I don't get along well with them. I also like people who are passionate about something, be it their job or music or sports or anything.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    It belongs together. Can't imagine to be so intimate with someone who I don't love.
    Qualities, ... well, I think, someone who knows when there is time to be funny or time to be serious. Someone who is not too fragile or soft. Someone I can rely on. I mean, there has to be a balance of giving and taking. Someone who shares my faith. Everything else would be complicated.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I would just be worried if I could be a mother as great as my own mother...
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    It bugs me, but I would probably just ignore it. Depending on what it is, I would make a comment on it or not. I would probably say something, if whatever my friend said was extremely negative, hateful and just wrong.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I believe in solidarity. And I'm happy to live in a welfare state. Some people don't really participate, that's a problem, but I think it's right that the state takes responsibility for the people.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    We choose each other. I don't know how that works. We talk a lot, then we visit each other or go somewhere together and at some point we're just the best friends.
    I behave around them differently. Every person just brings out another side of me. Around some I'm like a teddy bear, around others I'm more of an intellectual.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Reluctant, cautious. Because of my shyness. But I'm always friendly and polite.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im going to guess ether ESE or EIE.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nousername123 View Post
    Im going to guess ether ESE or EIE.
    Why do you think so?

I think, my grandma is ESE. Me and her are not very much alike at all.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone else want to give it a try? I would be glad about some help.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kadda1212 View Post
    Anyone else want to give it a try? I would be glad about some help.
    Im going to guess EIE or maybe EII. You seem to be very emotional (F related) and group oriented( Fe) but that could be ennergram instinct stackings so maybe EII.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nousername123 View Post
    Im going to guess EIE or maybe EII. You seem to be very emotional (F related) and group oriented( Fe) but that could be ennergram instinct stackings so maybe EII.
    The last enneagramm test I took showed no clear preference for one type, I had about 10% for all 9 types. -__-

EDIT: I have taken a different version of the enneagram test and scored highest as types 2, 6 and 4.
    Last edited by kadda1212; 10-22-2013 at 02:29 PM.