Thread: Type dis hoe lol

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type dis hoe lol

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Airman; 10-20-2013 at 05:55 AM. Reason: PERSON IN QUESTION IS DEAR TO ME

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh my. I would type her ENFp
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For some reason she doesn't strike me as an IEE. Maybe more information would be useful...
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Oh my. I would type her ENFp
    This is a possibility. She likes expensive nice stuff, and to dress expensively also, but not much for showing power as for the comfort these things bring her, beauty, and also likes to pose in that sort of 'pre-french-revolution-european-nobility' way that Deltas often like. She's also into a very small group of friends which she considers to be like her family (also Delta trait from my pov). But somehow she seems to be a Sensor, the way she moves etc, she was for sometime in her school years a popular volleyball team player... suggests Delta S ?

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking SEE.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    For some reason she doesn't strike me as an IEE. Maybe more information would be useful...
    thank you mikemex. Well here it is then: she likes to have firm strong relationships and has attempted suicide 5 times because of breakups with boyfriends. She was into me and I into her, and we were together for 9 days before she decided that she was 'getting too attached' to me and said it was better we give it a break and just speak through cell phone and facebook messages [weird imo], and we talk to each other in that fashion almost everyday. Her approach in both live and message talks is very rational, cold, to the point, down to earth and she doesn't speak much, both live and through msgs. Seems to be very interested in a serious relationship but is afraid of hurting herself (over-valued Fi?) like with previous men. When I posted a pic of me and my ex-gf on facebook some days ago she messaged me some hours later asking me whether I had forgotten that girl (jealous).
    She likes very much to work and her life is based on working a lot and then having a break on weekends to go to the beach and hang out with her closest friends - the only people she considers human in her life, which kind of bothers me because she seems too cold with people in general.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking SEE.
    Problem with SEE is she seems to have valued Si ... which wouldn't be the case in Si as ignoring function, or would it??

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Air View Post
    Problem with SEE is she seems to have valued Si ... which wouldn't be the case in Si as ignoring function, or would it??
    That's too vague. What does it mean to value Si?

thank you mikemex. Well here it is then: she likes to have firm strong relationships and has attempted suicide 5 times because of breakups with boyfriends. She was into me and I into her, and we were together for 9 days before she decided that she was 'getting too attached' to me and said it was better we give it a break and just speak through cell phone and facebook messages [weird imo], and we talk to each other in that fashion almost everyday. Her approach in both live and message talks is very rational, cold, to the point, down to earth and she doesn't speak much, both live and through msgs. Seems to be very interested in a serious relationship but is afraid of hurting herself (over-valued Fi?) like with previous men. When I posted a pic of me and my ex-gf on facebook some days ago she messaged me some hours later asking me whether I had forgotten that girl (jealous).
    She likes very much to work and her life is based on working a lot and then having a break on weekends to go to the beach and hang out with her closest friends - the only people she considers human in her life, which kind of bothers me because she seems too cold with people in general.
    We have some big indicators now:

1) Has difficulty dealing with emotional turmoils (weak emotions, points to logic).
    2) Fear of emotional intimacy. (weak emotions, points to logic).
    2) She's cold or not very emotionally expressive (either non Fe valuer, strong Se dominant or logical type).
    3) Self destructive tendencies. (points to victim)

She seems to value Se from what you describe. I'd say a Ni type. ILI?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's too vague. What does it mean to value Si?

We have some big indicators now:

1) Has difficulty dealing with emotional turmoils (weak emotions, points to logic).
    2) Fear of emotional intimacy. (weak emotions, points to logic).
    2) She's cold or not very emotionally expressive (either non Fe valuer, strong Se dominant or logical type).
    3) Self destructive tendencies. (points to victim)

She seems to value Se from what you describe. I'd say a Ni type. ILI?
    Yes, this is a very possible type... somehow I still cannot see her an N type but yes I have to agree with you, ILI is the most likely to have come up for her yet. In many ways she reminds me of my dad who is ILI E5w6, cold as an iceberg, speaks very little, is somewhat the opposite of a 'humanist' in dealing with strangers... Thanks

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah SEE is good and final
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Yeah SEE is good and final
    Maritsa, explain your LOGICAL reasons for typing her SEE when you can, please.

I just don't see her as ESFP because of what I mentioned above, Valued Si = values too much comfort and beauty (works as fashion designer also), I see possible INTP because of the Role Si there, the self-destructive and very 'all by myself I move alone' traits are indicative of strong Ni. This might also be an ISTJ, with Ni-HA, very much so, because a person who loves sports and contact with nature in a very concrete manner will not usually be an N type.

She's definitely got no strong or valued Fe, her difficulty in dealing with feelings and relationships could be explained by Fi-POLR, then Ti as creative function.

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How does she feel about you posting pictures of her on a forum? That's really the only question you should be asking yourself right now, it's the key to knowing her type.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Legerdemain View Post
    How does she feel about you posting pictures of her on a forum? That's really the only question you should be asking yourself right now, it's the key to knowing her type.
    I don't know. She would probably ask me the reason and if I said that it was to know her type, she'd probably not feel bad about it. But idk really. And I shouldn't care. But I'm not going to ask her this right now. Are you trying to put me in a guilty position?

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know. She would probably ask me the reason and if I said that it was to know her type, she'd probably not feel bad about it. But idk really. And I shouldn't care.
    Seems a little bit fucked up, considering there's a possibility someone on the forum knows her. It could be highly embarassing for her. I guess that's how some people are though, no respect for others.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems a little bit fucked up, considering there's a possibility someone on the forum knows her. It could be highly embarassing for her. I guess that's how some people are though, no respect for others.
    You're trying to guilt-trip me. She lives in Brazil and no one here knows her. If someone here knows her, well that's like winning the lottery in chances.
    Plus if she finds out about this, the only thing she may question rightfully is the thread's title which is a joke because someone else started a thread with the same name and I found it highly unpolite of that person, but after I started this thread I found out that the 'whore' in question was the thread starter himself so the joke became meaningless, lol. And if she ever finds out how much time and effort I spent to find out her type, she'd be sure that I really like her.

PLUS, WHEN YOU STOP TYPING YOURSELF AS "4W9" ON ENNEAGRAM YOU CAN CRITICIZE ME FOR ANY MISTAKE THAT I MAKE, BUT BEFORE THAT, YOU JUST GO BACK TO YOUR PLACE AND DO NOT BOTHER ME ANYMORE.

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're trying to guilt-trip me. She lives in Brazil and no one here knows her. If someone here knows her, well that's like winning the lottery in chances.
    Plus if she finds out about this, the only thing she may question rightfully is the thread's title which is a joke because someone else started a thread with the same name and I found it highly unpolite of that person, but after I started this thread I found out that the 'whore' in question was the thread starter himself so the joke became meaningless, lol. And if she ever finds out how much time and effort I spent to find out her type, she'd be sure that I really like her.
    Yeah, in a creepy, stalkerish kinda way.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, in a creepy, stalkerish kinda way.
    Oh I get your point, that's enough now. Thanks.

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh I get your point, that's enough now. Thanks.
    Glad I could help point out the error of your ways.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad I could help point out the error of your ways.
    I'm going to close this thread then, Father, for I have sinned. Please allow me to confess it and punish me with praying 10000 Hail Mary's ...

a question, you did this this out of what? what motivated you to point out my unwholesome deed?

I did not close the thread, because of your wholesome deed that helped me wipe out my subconscious guilt for having her exposed here, you've been awarded 10 cents of dollar of good karma for your next birth where I will then also guilt-trip you into correcting some similar situation you will have created. It's best to type the Buddha then, all the most because he would probably be an ILI and that's my final guess of her type, and saying this is not exposing her.
    Last edited by Airman; 10-20-2013 at 06:02 AM.

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hkkmr, buddy, have I expressed how impressed I am by your forum running skilz?
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Post your pic, Leger. I don't know you, so it is fine.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legerdemains speaks as if he were an example of respect for others...huh...