Member Questionnaire 1 (mikejanax5)
What is beauty? What is love?
anything. what you feel.
What are your most important values?
to be happy, to have everything I want, to have a job and be successful. to have my kids grow up well-loved and well-heeled.
Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
I believe in God. I don't really know what else to believe though, because of too much hypocrisy I have been privy to.
Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
They're ridiculous. Militaries are necessary to help restore order. Power, to me, is bullying and lording over those who are not as "good" as you.
What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
Usually life events. My interests are sleeping, serial killers, books, movies, psychology and true crime accounts.
Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
No. And no, I am not. I take very poor to okay care of myself when it comes to health.
What do you think of daily chores?
I hate them. Sometimes I don't mind them. But I don't like to have to do them all the time.
Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
Serial killer books. Stoner comedies.
What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
The possibility of being dumped. My kids make me smile. They're hilarious.
Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
I feel this in my past. I feel this in my memories.
What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
Math. Ability to speak clearly. Uncomfortable around people I don't know well. I hate that I have no self-control when it comes to food.
What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
I can get what I want when I really want something. I like that I can attempt to do things that I thought impossible and actually get them right.
In what areas of your life would you like help?
None right now.
Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
Yes, like everyone else. Usually the causes are boredom. Doing the same thing every single day.
What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
Likes: Abilities to know when to be quiet or when they are needed to speak or be around. I like when people are able to converse with me easily and on my level. I don't like people who are rude, annoying, stupid or have bad manners.
How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I'm very big into romance/sex. I love being in love and I love sexual activities with my husband. The qualities I look for (well, have with my partner) are listening, understanding and sharing common interests/life views.
If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
My main concerns with my kids are that they are happy and do well in their life. The measures I take are to be involved in their lives and to parent them when they need a parent but will never make them afraid to come to me for everything.
A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
My inward reaction would be that they're dumb, but whatever, they can have their own opinion. Outwardly, I would just be like, "Whatever, dude" and move on.
Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
I see people as a whole as lazy, entitled and rude. Hardly any good people left. A prevalent social problem would be that too many people are lazy and take advantage of the system.
How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I don't make new friends. I keep the ones that I made when I was young. I behave around them like I would any other person, being myself.
How do you behave around strangers?
I'm uncomfortable. Very quiet.