Thread: get ready for the talk

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default get ready for the talk

So LSE have this standard protocol. When they are with you and they love you they have a snuggle talk with you.

Our snuggle talk was on our 4th date. The purpose of the snuggle talk for an LSE is to get you ready for what you will be dealing with and how to deal with it.

The LSEs vulnerability comes out and he lets you into his emotions by talking about the things or the thing that really bothers him sometimes. He will also or might also talk about his or her crankiness and give you some guideline on how to deal with that when it arises. They want to be sure that you're not scared off at this point and that you should listen to how they want to be approached in that case/situation. They will let you know that they are a difficult person.

Anyone have snuggle talk content?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Only gays have snuggle talk
    lmao

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lse: "When I'm angry I will try to choke you"

...oh..waittt....

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    Lse: "When I'm angry I will try to choke you"

...oh..waittt....
    You're such a jerk and so is the person rubbing this idea in your head. And, no, by boyfriend isn't going to trust this upon reading it. He knows me. He knows how frail and gentle I am. He knows the size of my arms and hands. He knows his own strength. And you know what? He's laughing at you and the person who is rubbing this unkind idea in your thick ass head.

And again, look at who draws me into the past...not me YOU. Get a life.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Make a blog on this site, Maritsa - people who want are going to read it. By posting on a public forum you're going to get all kinds of replies, not unless people are going to get thread banned like me, what is a fine idea...

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank god LSE women don't exist.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So how long have you and this new person been dating?
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.