701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Type my husband :)

Don't quote the picture...he comes on the forum LOL

Sorry baby I'll delete it ASAP

he's the one on the left

you missed out on handsome [/img]
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-18-2013 at 01:44 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This describes our relationship:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oozQ4yV__Vw
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Famous quotes:

"I'll eat anything you make."
    "Call me when you get home."
    "Let's watch a movie this weekend."
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh and he's E 7w6 and there are no "autonomy" issues hehehe
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He looks like a nice guy, but I don't VI.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE. Confirm.

He has such insightful / original things to say. He must be exciting to be around.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

retired
    TIM
    Se
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good picture. I want to throw an opinion but I'm still a newbie, so...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    SEE. Confirm.

He has such insightful / original things to say. He must be exciting to be around.
    we went to the opera on Friday and talked about it for 2 hrs afterwards. Is that exiting for you?
    -

he looks Ixxp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the16types View Post
    he looks Ixxp
    oh, which one of those? Here are Filatova's portraits to help you out

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tova-portraits
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Some interesting facts...we are the same age; I applied for NYU for Journalism and could have met him there if I had gone to school there. We both have a ton of things in common. Life branched us in different directions after college as he went away for his second master's degrees overseas and I stayed here. He returned to LA and our stars crossed two blocks away from where I live and right smack in the center of both of our places. We could have met each other back in New York when I visited in 2004.

Oh oh about him. He's extremely intelligent, very loving and caring. He's proud, authoritarian, can use the law effectively to get what he wants done, strong, protective.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

On our first date I told him that I have sugar issues hypoglycemia (I get very irritable when I haven't had something to eat, my head hurts, sometimes I feel like passing out) and he said "I will always have a banana for you at home."

I think he's pretty much a caregiver.
    -

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Ti-ESTp

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    he said "I will always have a banana for you at home."
    bahahaha
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What happened to him?

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first though was ENFj, but i'm not sure why, intuition maybe.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, what happened? Did you break up with your "LSE"?
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

our stars crossed two blocks away from where I live and right smack in the center of both of our places.
    I get what you're trying to say -- that your paths finally crossed -- but "stars crossed" means a negative thing, that your relationship is doomed, e.g. Romeo and Juliet were "star-crossed lovers"

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And why is this thread in Famous People? Is he famous? I dont recognize him.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and he said "I will always have a banana for you at home."

I think he's pretty much a caregiver.
    Your 'husband' is a comedy genius.

Creepy-theticalanti

Don't quote the picture...he comes on the forum LOL

Sorry baby I'll delete it ASAP

he's the one on the left
    5 years on the forum, I thought you would know better Maritsa. For proper VI we need photos from the side so we can properly see his neck and skull. Non-posing, casual pictures please.

Just teasing you, because I know that's what you'd say. But *seriously* - you should have posted pictures for VI before getting married. What if you're married to a non-dual?!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

She's been married five times on this forum if my memory serves me right. Not counting being pregnant once. Doubt posting pics beforehand would stop that.

Creepy-theticalanti

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    She's been married five times on this forum if my memory serves me right. Not counting being pregnant once. Doubt posting pics beforehand would stop that.
    I would imagine posting pics for VI or talking about anything socionics-related may be a strong deterrent to being pregnant.

AND WELCOME BACK ABSURD!!!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    I would imagine posting pics for VI or talking about anything socionics-related may be a strong deterrent to being pregnant.
    I don't argue with immaculate conception, especially if it is LSE E7 EIE subtype type of saviour sociotype.

AND WELCOME BACK ABSURD!!!
    Yea.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    I get what you're trying to say -- that your paths finally crossed -- but "stars crossed" means a negative thing, that your relationship is doomed, e.g. Romeo and Juliet were "star-crossed lovers"
    oh thanks "our paths crossed" would be more accurate.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    5 years on the forum, I thought you would know better Maritsa. For proper VI we need photos from the side so we can properly see his neck and skull. Non-posing, casual pictures please.

Just teasing you, because I know that's what you'd say. But *seriously* - you should have posted pictures for VI before getting married. What if you're married to a non-dual?!

I know I needed to VI him before jumping into it right
    -

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Famous quotes:

"I'll eat anything you make."
    "Call me when you get home."
    "Let's watch a movie this weekend."

"Baby, why my pictures be up?"
    "Baby, come here."
    "I'm watching T.V."
    "I'm eating a bagel."
    "Call me. Maybe."

He seems nice. Hope this one works out.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Your 'husband' is a comedy genius.
    lol

he's one of the funniest people I know
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Maritsa, what happened? Did you break up with your "LSE"?
    He is the LSE.

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I've had so many babies though and all out of love
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've had so many babies though and all out of love
    Cool. Monaco could benefit from your services after the Great Recession that left it with he lowest birth rate. I can already see the headlines in papers: "Maritsa populates Monaco."

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On our first date I told him that I have sugar issues hypoglycemia (I get very irritable when I haven't had something to eat, my head hurts, sometimes I feel like passing out)
    so romantic

TIM
    LiL-Tee
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    so romantic
    Still not as romantic as omniready banana

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Pass the olives."

"Why can't I stop looking at pictures of coffee on the internet?"
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is a different guy from the guy you were marrying a few months ago??

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bingo^.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    It is a different guy from the guy you were marrying a few months ago??
    no that was just a joke. that was my friend and I did make a post in that thread saying it.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    It is
    he's on the forum

I told him not to sign on, but he knows I love it so he wants to learn it
    -

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This wont make him uncomfortable at all.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Left: SLE
    Right: gamma NT
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Left: SLE
    Right: gamma NT
    Thank you Slater. I had considered SLE and gamma NT for the other guy. However the guy on the left is 100% Emotivist dichotomy. He cried when he saw his friends at the theater who he hadn't seen in 15 years and he gets emotional as well as is very sensitive to emotional changes in others. I would consider IEE, but his best friend is IEE and I've VI-d him. I can not consider any N type for him because he has very well attuned S. He buys 1500 thread count bed sheets (calls it the best quality and the softest), rolls around in them for a full sensory experience. All the artwork in his place is laid out uniformly and evenly spaced out. He has a very high and acute sense of smell. Calls certain things an "acquired taste" and because of that is reluctant to try them, but the things he does like he says he can taste for a long time.

So the dichotomies that are for sure are

Emotivist
    S

SEI - he's a too nervous of a person; he's very concerned about how others perceive him so I doubt this
    LSI - again, he's kind of insecure (pay attention to me, are you listening to me?) so I don't see him as an aggressor, he also tends not to be as moralistic as LSI tend to be sometimes.
    SEE - NO WAY...although he has acute senses and has feelings "I feel gushy now " He draws a lot of attention in to himself for support, for people to listen to him. I know some SEE can be this way, usually not for men though who tend to be very quiet, I just find that his place is organize in such a way where he puts something in the same place every time. He doesn't like things being moved around where he can't find them again, whereas most SEE get bored of this and will move things out of place. My brother has basically rearranged my pots and pans set up as he places things back, which drives me insane.
    LSE - loves silk underwear.

He remarked about the cleanliness of my place and said "I looked at your bathroom floor and I said 'how can she get this so clean; we can practically eat dinner in here.' I clean my floors but they don't look like your place; your place is immaculate. I clean the shower with lemon, I just scrub the whole shower with it and leave it and rinse it the next morning." What gave me the hint that he's not Se; Se types talk a lot about other people's power dynamics and what they think the other person is doing in terms of confrontational behavior. Yes he knows how to use people and his own skills to achieve his goals, but it isn't something he concerns with a lot.

I get glimmers of him being "Farsighted" dichotomy as well in his asking me about ideas of what we'll do in the future...things like "do you like disneyland?" do you want to go to Ireland with me in the future? I want to buy a house in Ireland. Hurry up and get your passport so I can take you to France. I'm preparing for my trip to Russia, and learning that language before I go." He lives in the day to day things too. I don't know about many other types but at the start of the day, in bed, he will review what he's doing for the rest of the day almost every morning he says.

The two other types that seem to come close are ESE or SLI. We'll see in time which ones drop off.

Unlike ESE he gets very quiet when upset or when I am so I have to rule that out
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-18-2013 at 01:42 PM.
    -

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast