Thread: Member Questionnaire (DarkWhite)

TIM
    EIE 4w3 so 4-7-9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (DarkWhite)

Member Questionnaire 1 (DarkWhite)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Both beauty and love are very abstract and subjective concepts. I don't believe one can ever say what beauty, or love really are as for 1000 people love and bouty would have 1000 meanings. For me the physical beuty is somthing very etheric, soft, unusual. While the inner beauty is more about emotions, words... Music can be beatiful, even rough one, but if it is honest and emotional, then it is beautiful. Love is just that feeling of being complete, suddenly the missing part inside of you seems to be found. But love doesn't mean only possitive feelings, it's also sacrificing and can hurt.
    What are your most important values?
    Individuality, freedom, creativity, equality, understanding, being open, change and peace and harmony.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I am not religious, but I am a spiritual person. Rather than focusing on just one religion, or philosophy a pick what sounds the best from every religion, or movement. The most close spiritual movement to me is budhism. I believe in karma, past lives, good/bad energies, power of meditation and self improvement metter to me much. But sometimes I feel like religions are too irrational. That is also why it is so hard for me to pick one. I dislike the irrational facts that are used to manipulate with people in some way... It makes me dislike most of the religions. Budhism is just about you being you being you and improoving you and don't use so much of this "god tells you to do this" crap... that is also the reason why it is so close to me.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I've never really understood wars. I think more in the global meter. I believe in unity between countries and I see wars as the destruction of human population. Why to figh against each other, when we can cooporate and achieve much better results? Militaries are as bad and as meaningless as wars. BUT!!! Thanks to wars we have internet, the first time it was used to military activities in Pentagon. Thanks to wars are medicine has improoved, thanks to wars we improoved medias and sources of informations. Wars actally gave us a lot of technical improvement. It's hard to admit for me, but they did. Nothing is black and white. Power is... when you can convince people to do what you want them to do. It doesn't have to be necessarily a bad thing, but too many people has abused their power, that I just have pretty negative relationship to this word and its meaning. A lot of people misunderstood power with manipulation.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I like to talk about music, culture, or art. I have friends with similar hobbies, so we usually discuss our favorite bands, or music styles A lot of my friends studied at art schools so they know much about it and it's intersting to talk about it with them. I also very much care about politics. I like to discuss a different idealogies, movements, the future of politics. And sometimes I also just like to philosophy about everything what is impossible, and sometimes even maybe possible .
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I am interested in health as a lifestyle. I like alternative lifestyles and alternative medicine topics. I also try to eat healthy and I am a vegetarian. I care about food...but I smoke, drink and don't excercise anyway so I don't think it has any higher effect on me.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I hate them! I put them off as much as I can. I am not very orderly person, so my room is a bit mess, but it doesn't bother me so much. I think there are way more important things in life, than daily chores!
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    My most favorite movie is Pink Floyd The Wall...It speaks from the deapth of my feelings and thoughts. It's a beautiful idea made interesting and original way. I love and agree with every single thought that has been put into this movie. Honest and beautiful. I whish all movies would be like that...
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    The last I cried was when I heard song "Follow you" from Shinedown... Such a beautufil words put into the song. I love all those rock poets with their feelings put honest in their songs. It's the most beautiful art. I smiled today, because my classmates liked the way I was dressed and said I have very original style... It was one of the best things one could every tell me.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    This is a bit hard for me...I tend to be very withdrawn and I usually feel disconnected from the physical environment around me. For me it's more about the atmosphere that is aroudn me. I need strong vibes from the atmosphere, than I could feel a sense of belonging.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    My irresponsibility and laziness, also my egocentrism. Most of the people don't know this about me... but I dislike how moody, gloomy and negativistic I am. Also I tend to be very indecisive, over analyze, take things too personaly. I am also often unsatisfied and always feel like in a fight with my own self, I am never satisfied with me and I feel like I need to become better and better and it never seems enough.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    creativity, originality, aesthetic feeling. I can also be nice, friendly, sociable and talkative. I like about me the same things plus I think I really have this speacial understanding for people and I am good at getting into cores of problems and people. I am not superficial, I like to analyze.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I would like to learn how to be more responsible and more decisive. I am also not very self confidant, I'd like to learn how to be happy with my own self and how to don't feel insecure. I am shy, but I'd like to be more open and easy going around people.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    I usually can't concentrate. I am crazy about schedules and plans and how everything has to be perfect, but it's not. I talk too much, but often don't make sense. I also tend to be very agressive and very explosive. Like I tend to yell at people when they just look at me, when I am in a rush...I even think once I got into physical confilict, when I was so stressed out.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like open minded, artistic, original and original people. Most of all I hate arrogance, then also close minded and too traditional people. I best get a long with these easy going artistic bohemians...
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I like men with long hair and beards ... Fuck I like them ... I like men who are somehow unusual than the others. Who are artistic and see the world with their own eyes, have their own vissions and can also be a teachers for me. I'd love someone who would show me the whole different world. I also need to feel understanding and empathy as much as compession and security. I like men who are more soft, than rough. Even though I've dated only crazy punk/rockers, or metalheads. I tend to find these raugh looking guys and then try to find the hidden soft side. I've been dissapointed a few times, but it was an interesting experience.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I guess I would want to learn him how to be on his/her own. How to individualistic, strong and independent.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Inward: The first thought would be what a stupid jerk...But then I think I would try to understand the person why he did say what he did and I would try to match it with the facts I know.
    Outward: I would probably start to argue. I'd try to make some analyzation and talk about some facts I know to proove my opinions.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I think this society is still too elitar. We don't have as much freedom and openness as we deserve and we are manipulated and abused. I guess the basic problem is, that people don't feel involved into general social problems. But I think improvement is possible if we only use our common abilities to make it better. I still believe we can change this society for the better...
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I usually choose people who are somehow similar to me. Like similar things and have similar hobbies. Around my friends I am usually talkative, fun loving, crazy, creative, nice...
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I am more shy and reserved. I wait for others to start a conversation with me and than I try to join the group, but I rather focus on one or two individuals.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think you are EIE, boho-art subtype.

Are you european?

TIM
    EIE 4w3 so 4-7-9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    I think you are EIE, boho-art subtype.

Are you european?
    Hmmm...It's crazy 'cause I can find myself in every NF description to some point. But this also seem to fit...I am expressive, I like chellenge other people feelings, I like to create some tensions in conversations and I like to do things to recall on other people's feelings. I like freedom, but also to some point schedules, because they make me feel secure...and yes I am European, what did disclose me?

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkWhite View Post
    Hmmm...It's crazy 'cause I can find myself in every NF description to some point. But this also seem to fit...I am expressive, I like chellenge other people feelings, I like to create some tensions in conversations and I like to do things to recall on other people's feelings. I like freedom, but also to some point schedules, because they make me feel secure...and yes I am European, what did disclose me?
    Your english is more European in how you construct sentences, and your sense of style as well. Americans generally are terrible or boring, and you're not.

I think what makes me think you are EIE is although you may feel shy, you want to be noticed, and know how to make others notice you. At first I thought you might be a introvert, but after analyzing your communication I think you speak of yourself in a fairly extroverted fashion and is oriented towards a outer image of yourself more so than your inner most mysteries. You are deeply internal and philosophical but all that internal introspection is still pointed towards the rest of the world and how that views you and how you can affect it. Your internalizations are more evidence of intuition than introversion imo.

Also EIE's I've found have a hard time nailing themselves down, they have ability to imagine(even inhabit) themselves as many different individuals, all unique and full of qualities. This is why one of the more apt nicknames for this type is Actor. At the same time they struggle with originality, authenticity and are not averse to dark and melancholic topics .

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkWhite View Post
    I think this really points to beta nf > delta nf.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EIE 4w3 so 4-7-9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    I think what makes me think you are EIE is although you may feel shy, you want to be noticed, and know how to make others notice you. At first I thought you might be a introvert, but after analyzing your communication I think you speak of yourself in a fairly extroverted fashion and is oriented towards a outer image of yourself more so than your inner most mysteries. You are deeply internal and philosophical but all that internal introspection is still pointed towards the rest of the world and how that views you and how you can affect it. Your internalizations are more evidence of intuition than introversion imo.

Also EIE's I've found have a hard time nailing themselves down, they have ability to imagine(even inhabit) themselves as many different individuals, all unique and full of qualities. This is why one of the more apt nicknames for this type is Actor. At the same time they struggle with originality, authenticity and are not averse to dark and melancholic topics .
    This is very accurate...even that part about being able to imagine myself as many different personalities. I sometimes feel like I am more, than just one personlity . And also my behavior and expression often change based on in which group I am. I can feel the vibe from people around me and I usually spontaniously adapt to them. Plus I've been acting since I was 8. I wanted to study acting at the school of performing arts, but I didn't make it throught physical exams. But I've always been very good in acting. Now I study medias and journalism and see it as the other opportunity of self expression and opportunity to talk to people. It's actually a part of perfoming arts for me, I think it's very close.

TIM
    EIE 4w3 so 4-7-9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae16t View Post
    Also, Twilight is very important in your inner life.
    I don't rally get where did this twiligh shit come from? Also taking shit in a toilet is important part of my inner life. I didn't take a good shit for day, or two. I think I should go to the toiller...I will detailed refer to you how it changed my deep inner feelings.
    Last edited by DarkWhite; 10-09-2013 at 12:16 PM.