Thread: Leaf picker

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Leaf picker

What is the type that spends several valuable minutes picking leaves out of the exterior car trim of his otherwise unwashed, unmaintained car when he is running late? What is the type that gets annoyed with this?
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone Iris knows, or Iris herself?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Someone Iris knows, or Iris herself?
    Guilty! Of being annoyed. (I aint no leaf picker.)
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This person's type is OCD.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

lol could be lse in the trance zone ignoring time procrastinating more

the type that would get annoyed with the activity is Fe types but the type that would get annoyed with time not spent well is any type good with time management of activity, seeing that that person is late. I would for instance get annoyed not by the activity of leaf picking but that the person trusts me and loves me enough to keep them on task about certain things...manage time event related things so I would really try to get the person to move on and do what they need to do in that block of time. Trust me, if I could go to work for them, I would. I would take care of the next thing they need to do, if I could, in order for them to keep picking leaves LOL. My mother, who is ILI type, she would tell the person what to do for instance "honey, just wipe those leaves with a paper towel and wash your car after work." In this she hopes to activate of someone. If this person is LSE, they don't care about someone activating Te or telling them what to do with regards to maintenance of the car, so clearly an ILI would annoy the LSE. LSE Si would enjoy the picking of leaves in a trance like state being in harmony with the texture and the softness or the qualities of these leaves that impress upon him/her and ignore the activity or event of the time and just continue with that activity as though time or events in time did not exist in that moment.

I've tried several times in the past to sort of regulate the LSE trance like states. I've tried the very gentle approach of touching them on their back as they are doing some long activity like painting a door for 5 hrs and just touching their back and saying "we should probably eat right now, promise we'll come back to it after that and maybe then you'll be happy with the job you've done thus far." My cousin appreciates my "shoulds" and "woulds" Most LSE who are not used to someone just being around can't stand it and view this as a "demand" on them. pfff those seem to be quite immature emotional responses to someone who worries about their health and wellbeing more than another hour spent on polishing a door, for instance.

So yeah, I'm not annoyed by watching someone in activity, I really love it. I'm just trying to manage time and the next event so I would be reluctant to comfortably watch this transpire for a long time. I would at one point hint that there's an activity coming up.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-11-2013 at 03:55 PM.