TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What really annoys Si Polr?

What really annoys a Si POLR person?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Commenting about their house/surroundings looking like crap, the way they care for their appearance/health, etc. For example, if peter tells me I have onion breath I get way more upset than I ought to.

Thinking of trying to poke Jadae's PoLR?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And trying to mother them.
    SEE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joy is that your experience? IMO as before you are not ENTJ still.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

now who's changing the topic of the thread?
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Criticizing the way they care for their appearance/health, etc. is a textbook answer, k?
    SEE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joy its' Ok

Creepy-pokeball

I have finally witnessed da ISTp/ENFj combo in negative action. The ENFj was being a dumbass by licking her arm seductively. The ISTp criticized her for licking in a spot that wasnt even sensitive and then criticized her for licking in the wrong direction. She, however, didnt care and went on with her bad self.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Commenting on the lack of oderliness, forgetfulness, lack of attitude towards the "proper way of doing things".

I don't recall ever being commented negatively by an ISTp IRL.

Jade: "Licking her arm" and "seductively" sounds like an oxymoron
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Creepy-pokeball

Exactly, FDG. I was embarrassed for her in the inside. I just stared thinking, "WTF?" but stood silent as to not further embarrass her or treat her like a child by reprimanding her dumb-assery.

six turnin', four burnin' stevENTj's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-INTp (ILI)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For one thing I have nearly no sense of taste (food). If something is really good I wouldn't know it, and if something is quite bad I wouldn't know it either. I've been known to eat weeks old boderline stale/rotten/moldy food and it doesn't phase me one bit. If something is horrendously bad I can tell, and if I can tell that means it's truly rotten or horrible and to just not eat it. I joke with my wife that if I can tell something is bad then it must be really friggin bad, lol.

I think the generic comments about health or "state of wellness" are true too. My mom is an ISFp and annoys the crap out of me, always nagging me about something when I come home. It annoys me in other ways too, like if we're in the car going somewhere she's always hyper-sensitive to any minute changes in temperature. She constantly needs the A/C controls adjusted up, down, sideways, and she plays with her window all the time too. She said it's because she's getting old, but she's always been like this. It annoys the crap out of my dad too, who is also an ENTj (ENTj-ISFp = conflicting )

Lack of any Si also affects you in other ways and how you make decisions. An ENTj may do or setup something in a way that doesn't make you "feel good", there might not be any instant gratification, and it might even be very unpopular and make you upset. But that's because the ENTj is thinking of positive long-term outcome and not just instant gratification which is short-term. This obviously can affect one's political viewpoint also.
    Te-INTp/ILI, my wife: Fi-ISFj/ESI, with laser beam death rays for ESTp/SLEs, lol
    16 years of bliss in an Activity relationship