Thread: Newbie needs your help!

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkWhite View Post
    Thank you for the links...I now read just 2 sentences from INFp and ENFp and yet I am very sure to which one I relate more. I am everything but NOT the typical female. I am clumsy, poorly coordinated, with very strange movements (When I was a kid everyone used to laugh at me at the gym classes. I still heave trauma from these situations ) and I look very young for my age. I am short and very thin with childish face, I am 20, but most of the people think I am about 15-16 . I also have child like figure and not very typical female curves. In my style I am unusual and hope I will be different than other women..I won't contunie....
    Those sound like a bad reasons to believe you are one over the other.

I also thought that you are IEI.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The relationships seem to also fit... I am in relationshio with an ENTp and it's very much like the description. Most of my friends are ESFp and that "Look a like" description aslo seems to fit very much. We deal with similar problems, easily understand each other, help each other. I've noticed I have very much in commonon with ESFp types, even though I know we are not totally the same. I would only disagree with the ISFj description, I usually get along with ISFjs very well also. Most of my frieds are Se+Fi, or Fi+Se and I can get along with them equaly well.
    About being clumsy... I tried to take dance classes also, but I always ended up doing something else than everyone else around me, so I rather gave up .
    How long have you been in a relationship with a ENTp? And how old is the ENTp, one of the relationships I see very common is ENFj, ENTp relations. There's a lot to attract these two to each other. Also this type ENFj can have very good relationship with ESFp and ISFj as well. This is true for INFp as well but imo INFp, ENTp relationships can get stagnant really fast. As far as ENFp and ENTp relationships, I haven't seen these too often and INFj ENTp relationships can get painful fast.

But video por favor. ^_^

BTW you seem a bit edgy, unique and into authenticity are those things that concern you a lot?

TIM
    EIE 4w3 so 4-7-9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    How long have you been in a relationship with a ENTp? And how old is the ENTp, one of the relationships I see very common is ENFj, ENTp relations. There's a lot to attract these two to each other. Also this type ENFj can have very good relationship with ESFp and ISFj as well. This is true for INFp as well but imo INFp, ENTp relationships can get stagnant really fast. As far as ENFp and ENTp relationships, I haven't seen these too often and INFj ENTp relationships can get painful fast.

But video por favor. ^_^

BTW you seem a bit edgy, unique and into authenticity are those things that concern you a lot?
    I've been with ENTp for an year. He's 3 years older than me (23), the relationship is a bit...interesting. There are some phases when I feel like I love him the most and the phases when we really argue a lot. Our arguing is a bit funny, 'cause in the end we both are talking about the exact same thing, but everyone talk in a different way, from a different point of view and then we just argue and argue, even though we both say same things. your comment "You're diyng to make a video" made me unsure if I am dying to make a video . But I will make it, not today, but tomorrow after my psychology class, when I get home. And your BTW: Is very correct. Am very edgy, and being uniqe and authetnic are the things that matter the most to me. But again I guess it's a 4 enneagram thing, I am really very clear 4 without any doubts. As for the video...I am also unsure what make it about? Should I answer a questions, or just talk about me, or some stuff I like, or what?

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I've been with ENTp for an year. He's 3 years older than me (23), the relationship is a bit...interesting. There are some phases when I feel like I love him the most and the phases when we really argue a lot. Our arguing is a bit funny, 'cause in the end we both are talking about the exact same thing, but everyone talk in a different way, from a different point of view and then we just argue and argue, even though we both say same things. your comment "You're diyng to make a video" made me unsure if I am dying to make a video . But I will make it, not today, but tomorrow after my psychology class, when I get home. And your BTW: Is very correct. Am very edgy, and being uniqe and authetnic are the things that matter the most to me. But again I guess it's a 4 enneagram thing, I am really very clear 4 without any doubts. As for the video...I am also unsure what make it about? Should I answer a questions, or just talk about me, or some stuff I like, or what?
    Sometimes people want to argue just to win. It can even be fun. ^_^

I would like to know what matters to you, if you want to answer that?

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...do=form&fid=10

This questionnaire is a bit NF biased but I think it's good for you since I am pretty sure you are NF.

TIM
    EIE 4w3 so 4-7-9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Sometimes people want to argue just to win. It can even be fun. ^_^

I would like to know what matters to you, if you want to answer that?

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...do=form&fid=10

This questionnaire is a bit NF biased but I think it's good for you since I am pretty sure you are NF.
    Uff..the questionaire was terribly long but I did it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12