Thread: Member Questionnaire (X12345X)

1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (X12345X)

Member Questionnaire 1 (X12345X)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty, love, truth, and goodness are all unified by living in a right relationship with ultimate reality.
    What are your most important values?
    Hard for me to access my value system without context. I could answer by inference from my life style. I seem to value simplicity, growth, understanding, and refinement. I would say those are stable values for me.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I am a Christian. I like a suffering, loving, separate, yet near God that Christianity teaches became a human like me.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Power is security, and wars are necessary in a world with dangerous and scared people.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Everything interests me, I appear to be in a world of worlds that keep revealing themselves.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I am interested in my body as an experiment and a tool. I recently took an interest in diets and nutrition, so i have focused some time and attention towards bodily health.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I consider them and most mundane or habitual maintenance activities to be spiritual in the right state of mind, but draining in the wrong one.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I LOVE: HOOK anything Robin Williams , anything PETER PAN, SPEED RACER the movie (with Emil Hirsh), MEET JOE BLACK anything with Brad Pitt, and PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN anything with Johnny Depp.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Every time i leave home for college i cry so much! I smile a lot. I have ideas of why i cry and smile, but nothing worth telling.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    Staying up all night with someone with no intention of sleeping at all.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Most people do not have valid critiques of me but they do notice i change way more than the average person. A psychologist diagnosed me as narcissistic and i have thought i was a sociopath; these might be reasons why i am having trouble answering these two questions. I cannot stand to show weakness number one problem!
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I have original perspectives, in depth insights into relational and logical problems, and a flexible mentality. These are what people notice about me, and what i like about my self.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Professionalism. I would love help in understanding how the economic/political machine runs, and to find my place in the professional world.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Hard to say what causes psychological stagnation in me. It sucks though, and i generally isolate myself when confused.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I cannot stand overly emotional people. Emotional manipulation is scum! Everyone else is fine and fun. I like emotions, it is human and beautiful, but have self-control.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Sex is pleasurable and another interesting aspect of life that i enjoy. I do not really have set criteria for a partner, just do not try to manipulate me, and we will see how things turn out.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I would focus on modeling how i think humanity's mind, heart, body, and relationships can be understood through my point of view, and i would seek to develop his own perspective.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Let it be and keep the conversion flowing; who knows they could be right. I will try to see truth, beauty, and goodness in all who oppose my point of view.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    Society/communities are necessary for human life. People are confused, hurt, prideful, and alone. What is a social problem? Pride and confusion.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    Every relationship i am in is different. I have no criteria for choosing friends, except if you manipulate me based on our relationship that will hinder my attachment, but i would say that is normal for most people.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I change how i act based of the context, my impressions, and what mood i am in a given moment.
    Last edited by X12345X; 10-16-2013 at 06:34 PM.