Thread: I am Intuitive, Static, Judicious and that makes me a NPHELP DEFINE ME!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I am Intuitive, Static, Judicious and that makes me a NP...HELP DEFINE ME!!!

I have been typing seriously for 2 years now, but the only thing i am sure of is that i am an NP. I hate to ask, i rather figure it out on my own, but i have really tried! I started out ISTj, next INTj, then ENTp, following with INFj for a while, and most recently was quite confident in being an ENFp. I have studied functions, IM, type relations, and a wide range of mdti and socionic type descriptions. If it helps type me, it really pains me to have to ask other people, who study something i have invested so much time in, for help on typing me. I do not consider myself too mysterious or unknowable to type, i just see too many connections between NP types. SJ, SP, NJ are so easy for me to type!!! At least i think so...SJ and NJ definatly, but since i do not confidently know my type, i have little confidence to type others. I would do a lot for this freaking elusive piece to my type's puzzle!

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think you want to "define" yourself with an incredibly bad personality typing system.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

retired
    TIM
    Se
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did I just hear MBTI, Socionics and Kiersey? It's like using 3 different measurement units to find out the right digits as to how long your penis really is. Not that you have a penis. Your writing style doesn't suggest any penis. Apologies if I'm wrong.

The difference between those systems aren't so helpful in typing IME. Please make up your mind and pick one system for the initial typing. Only one ruler can tell you one thing. Unless what you want is an extremely confusing threesome... then I'm all for it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about, "HELP CLARIFY MY TYPE IN THE SOCIONICS SYSTEM!!" is that better or am i missing the point of your post, Mr. Grace.

Socionics is my typing system of choice for this discussion, and I love that you can type how someone writes. Thank you people for responding!

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

better, now make a video of you being naked while answering a few questions @William cooks up that will definately get attention.

The member questionaire is a good way to start as well

Than, after that, you'll be addicted to this forum, but in no way any closer to understading yourself, but, you'll be among a crowd that's in the same position ;-)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, i will do most of that right now

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interacting with people in general thread and the tiny-chat will also spawn opinions on your type. More helpfull since your reactions will be more spontanious than if you answer questions (which you might premeditate answers to).

retired
    TIM
    Se
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree with ^. Interacting in threads is always a good idea. Talk to us. Sorry for teasing. Haha

But I said threesome! That should count for something

- Mr. Grace

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"general thread and the tiny-chat" is that what this is...i am too new to forums. I do not like to waist people's time answering my questions, so i was just trying to make this quick a quick Q&A. I did the questionnaire, i liked it! thanks again for your help. And i did like that threesome bit, sex and bodily functions are hilarious and must be brought into conversation as much as possible

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I though Ne was the most wonderfull of all the IM, turns out its what i'm scared of.
    Maybe your a leading Se.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you just throwing out the possibility of my Se-ness, or are there tells in my writing. Since i fear showing weakness wouldn't that mean that i fear Se. What does fearing Ne look like, or how could it be confused with valuing it? Thanks for the welcome will!

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ignoring Destroy-puppies typing and socionics advice is also manditory for finding your type. However, if you want to stay on the forum longer, by all means start taking him serious

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did not not take him serious I would say that the determined nature of Se types is the least like me, and i could care less about my "territory". In fact i have boundary issues and do not like to set them.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a Ti sub type, and growing up I hated agressors and bullies, I think its because I chose Ti over Se, but now I know I got Se as a leading function. Se and Ti subtypes in the SLE are quite different.
    One thing I share with Se subtype is that I know I can do anything.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post

1. Do you like puppies?

2. Do you have a favorite color of socks?

3. What if your favorite aquatic animal?

4. You pick up a book. What's it about?

5. You are alone in a desert. You see a camel, an oasis, and 3 face-painted clowns. What is your state of mind?

6. You have a box. Where would you choose to think and why?

7. What is your opinion on the United States' political system?

8. You see your friend crying. In the corner of a bar you see people laughing. Do you 1. console your friend or 2. punch the laughing people in the face, assuming they are the bullies? Or 3. MAKE YOUR OWN ANSWER.

9. I like math. True/False?

10. I like underwear parties. True/False?

11. I like brushing my teeth. True/False?

12. I hate True/False questions. $!@# you. --> True/False?

13. In combination of previous questions, do you like to do math in bars while brushing the teeth of aquatic animals?

14. Have you visited other countries?

15. Do you have any brothers or sisters?

17. Do you like to play sports?

18. What is your opinion on romantic relationships and commitment?

19. Would you ever have a one-night stand?

20. Are you male or female or other?

21. You are in the bank when the ground starts shaking. You realize there is a massive earthquake. You only have time to 1. save your best friend who is with you or 2. grab a briefcase with $1,000,000 dollars. What would you do?

22. Do you have any special, hidden talents?

23. What do you like to do for fun?

24. Do you have a career? Do you enjoy working?

25. Do you like to travel? What was your last vacation?

26. Do you have any upcoming vacations planned?

27. Do you know any other languages?

28. When glancing through this list of questions for the 1st time, did you notice that #16 is missing?

Answering these questions honestly should provide plenty of information to type you.

1. when they are not mine yup.
    2. I like the primary colors and brown
    3. whale
    4. Child's story
    5. Inquisitive
    6. In the box for a pitch black space that would be a physical representation of my mind.
    7. Not my thing
    8. Go see what is up with friend.
    9. math is cool
    10. whatever
    11. Not a top priority
    12. hell ya. but i hate yes and no questions more
    13. ya dropping acid was fun and i came out changed every time
    14. not because i wanted to. it was a short term "mission" trip more like a vacation.
    15. a two years older sister who i am the big brother to.
    17. i hated football because coaches yelled at me. I wanted to be a professional boxer because the coach was my friend and coach. but i liked to be hit more than i liked to hit.
    18. That can be useful
    19. with the right person and at the right time whatever that means
    20. male
    21. friend
    22. nothing that is hidden
    23. Everything is fun
    24. no career and i like the idea of working and the feeling i get after exerting myself
    25. traveling and/or learning about a new person/place/thing is the same thing for me.
    26. nope
    27. greek, a little spanish, starting hebrew
    28. check my numbering.

Destroyingpuppies i do not and have not had strong feelings of hate for any type even bullies. Now for clarification you can do anything you want, but do you do anything you want, are you uninhibited in your actions? Side note: so you thought that you did not value/focus on Se before? Do you think Ne and Se types are easily confused? I do not want it to seem like i am questioning how you type, or your typing experience; i might just have a lot of stereotypes of how big of a difference there is between N and S.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@X12345X

Nooooooooo

This is not how it works!

Williams questions MUST be answered naked, while in front of a camera, and lifestreaming to this site. It's an important part of the ritual!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha what ritual?!

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess the ritual is the initiation to childhood from adulthood

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

turd chicklets.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For all who care i have chosen ILE. thank you for all your help! It has taken a long time.