Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where can I find IEIs? (INFps)

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Where can I find IEIs? (INFps)

Last edited by bye; 11-27-2020 at 07:38 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

They really vary a lot, @Viktor. I know at least eleven of them IRL, and have dated a couple, but they vary all over the place.

I grew up with an IEI cousin, so I can almost instantly recognize them, but I'd be hard-pressed to explain how I do it. A first approximation would be to say that they look like they have one eye badly focused on this world, and the other eye is clearly focused on some intuitive dream world. They look soft and intuitive while sitting by themselves (ILI females look hard and intuitive). When they look your way, they give you a look like they can see clearly into your soul, but are reluctant to speak. When they do speak, you get a clear Fe-orientation from them.

They are super-reserved, and almost never initiate conversations.

Talk to one, and she will ask you what your super-power is. She is looking for Se. They love Se. If you want to close the distance, do something for them that involves doing something physical. Help them park their car. Help them carry groceries. Show them that you have done something with your life.

When they trust you, they will start talking about soft stuff. Maybe how their family acts. What they think they see.

When they really trust you, they will laugh and joke around, and might tell you what they really think.

If they bitch at you for no discernible reason, or point out something that you did that was pretty stupid, you know they are starting to like you.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where I have met IEIs: foreign-language classes, poetry readings, songwriting workshops, humanities classes. I met one who was working in a bookstore, and a particularly lovely one who ran a boutique dress shop. Usually I just see them on the Internet, though.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Midsummer Festival. Did you miss it this year?

http://www.socionics.com/vi/vi.htm

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

"There's a bunch of them on YouTube"... Nope.

Anyway, you can find me online and at university.

That's it. xD I rarely leave the house otherwise.
    Apart from going out with friends once a week to watch a movie and discuss it afterwards.

I used to take piano, violin, and ballet lessons (mostly because of my parents' influence), but I have stopped with all that recently.
    I didn't feel like my true strengths would be expressed doing those things, I am not really outstanding there, just average.
    My SEE sister is much better at playing instruments and she goes to a music school of some kind, so I though to myself "Leave the music and such to the S types, SF in particular."
    (Most famous musicians and dancers are Gamma SF, fyi.)

I have toyed with the idea of taking some modern dance lessons for almost a year now, and still haven't picked out a class.
    I can be really slow when it comes to those things... Taking action for an IEI always takes more time than it should.

In the same vein, I have thought about going to some kind of Comic Book/Cosplay convention, or to a concert, or to a motorcycle event to meet some Beta STs (haha), but again, on my own I find it difficult to make myself do something like that.

Recently I went with a friend to a small sci-fi movies exhibition near the cinema we go to each week. She was just like "Hey, there is this exhibit, wanna come?" And I was like: "Oh, sure!"

Without people who push me or "awaken" me out of my mental slumber, or without responsibilities, I hardly do anything in the "real world".
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably in low-end jobs cause they spent most of their school days day-dreaming instead of getting work done.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    They really vary a lot, @Viktor. I know at least eleven of them IRL, and have dated a couple, but they vary all over the place.

I grew up with an IEI cousin, so I can almost instantly recognize them, but I'd be hard-pressed to explain how I do it. A first approximation would be to say that they look like they have one eye badly focused on this world, and the other eye is clearly focused on some intuitive dream world. They look soft and intuitive while sitting by themselves (ILI females look hard and intuitive). When they look your way, they give you a look like they can see clearly into your soul, but are reluctant to speak. When they do speak, you get a clear Fe-orientation from them.

They are super-reserved, and almost never initiate conversations.

Talk to one, and she will ask you what your super-power is. She is looking for Se. They love Se. If you want to close the distance, do something for them that involves doing something physical. Help them park their car. Help them carry groceries. Show them that you have done something with your life.

When they trust you, they will start talking about soft stuff. Maybe how their family acts. What they think they see.

When they really trust you, they will laugh and joke around, and might tell you what they really think.

If they bitch at you for no discernible reason, or point out something that you did that was pretty stupid, you know they are starting to like you.
    You have kinda described a stereotypical Ni subtype here. There are IEI-Fe and no subtype too. I only got this right because of the wonky eye. lol I have seen it. Mostly in Ni subs.

IEI-Ni

Description by Victor Gulenko

Facial expression is typically interrogative. They seem calm, dreamy, and contemplative. Their line of behaviour is frequently passive. Romantic spirits. They live in the world of illusions, and they attempt to avoid negative emotions. They can be optimistic. They shrink away from conflict situations and support compromises. They are restrained in their clothing, elegant and refined. They can fulfill the functions of an abstract thinker, work in psychology and psychotherapy.

Sexual behavior

Act slowly, are patient and shy. Romantic, elevate themselves in feelings and dream about a great and prolonged love. Yielding in everyday demands (will try to be economically practical if their partner desires). Appear sexually timid, but their aim is for sexual harmony and the reaching of spiritual and physical perfection. Often act somewhat unsure of themselves. Require a volitional, decisive, active and energetic partner, whom possesses feelings of humor and inspiring confidence.

IEI-Fe

Flatters and is charming and communicable. If they see negative emotions in the people around them, they will try to arrange things so that people will calm down. They will mobilize well in dangerous situations. Loves to be in the centre of attention and dramatize proceedings, possesses a sense of humour. They easily manipulate by intonation and voice; can work successfully as a journalist --- They easily succeed in enticing the person they talk to. Outwardly they can appear extravagant; frequently takes a bohemian and bright form.

Sexual behavior

Strongly emotional and they express their emotions easily. Are coquettish, enticing, and dress with taste. The aesthetes in relations, they value good manners. Know how to provoke their partner’s initiative. Usually remain diplomatic but sometimes become capricious, exacting and easily agitated, however they are easily appeased. Love sexual games and prolonged preparations. Need a strong, loyal, practical, sensitive and initiative-taking partner; and sufficient support in their lives.

IEI-0

A mixture of both. But these descriptions could apply to other types too. :/

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

They are very rare - I met 5 in my life on a personal level and I'm not 100% sure for one of those 5 lol. Arts exhibitions, alternative music concerts, poetry readings, book stores, humanities and social sciences colleges are your best bet. They can be everywhere else ofc, but it will be very difficult to notice them.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post
    Probably in low-end jobs cause they spent most of their school days day-dreaming instead of getting work done.
    No kidding... This is kind of typical of the male IEI I know but they still have much more than you would expect for having low end jobs. They are still young enough to implement their ideas. Some work hard on their dreams in their spare time. They also get by on the kindness of family, friends and strangers. :/

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    You have kinda described a stereotypical Ni subtype here. There are IEI-Fe and no subtype too. I only got this right because of the wonky eye. lol I have seen it. Mostly in Ni subs.

IEI-Ni

Facial expression is typically interrogative. They seem calm, dreamy, and contemplative. Their line of behaviour is frequently passive. Romantic spirits. They live in the world of illusions, and they attempt to avoid negative emotions. They can be optimistic. They shrink away from conflict situations and support compromises. They are restrained in their clothing, elegant and refined. They can fulfill the functions of an abstract thinker, work in psychology and psychotherapy.

Sexual behavior

Act slowly, are patient and shy. Romantic, elevate themselves in feelings and dream about a great and prolonged love. Yielding in everyday demands (will try to be economically practical if their partner desires). Appear sexually timid, but their aim is for sexual harmony and the reaching of spiritual and physical perfection. Often act somewhat unsure of themselves. Require a volitional, decisive, active and energetic partner, whom possesses feelings of humor and inspiring confidence.

IEI-Fe

Flatters and is charming and communicable. If they see negative emotions in the people around them, they will try to arrange things so that people will calm down. They will mobilize well in dangerous situations. Loves to be in the centre of attention and dramatize proceedings, possesses a sense of humour. They easily manipulate by intonation and voice; can work successfully as a journalist --- They easily succeed in enticing the person they talk to. Outwardly they can appear extravagant; frequently takes a bohemian and bright form.

Sexual behavior

Strongly emotional and they express their emotions easily. Are coquettish, enticing, and dress with taste. The aesthetes in relations, they value good manners. Know how to provoke their partner’s initiative. Usually remain diplomatic but sometimes become capricious, exacting and easily agitated, however they are easily appeased. Love sexual games and prolonged preparations. Need a strong, loyal, practical, sensitive and initiative-taking partner; and sufficient support in their lives.

IEI-0

A mixture of both. But these descriptions could apply to other types too. :/

Yeah, wtf. There is a spectrum, it's not like every introvert is 100% introverted with no life. Does anybody even reads descriptions, jesus.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Actually, fourteen when I counted them up.

male IEI - lives off his LSE wife's income. House husband. Goes on Manhood quests.
    male IEI - marriage counsellor, long married
    male IEI - hair stylist, divorced from female LSE
    female IEI - hair stylist. Unmarried. This is actually your best bet for meeting IEI's. Pay $70, get your hair styled, look for IEI's. It is cheaper than a night at the bar, and more certain, because IEI's almost never go to bars, unless it is with their friends to have fun, and not to meet guys. They do like to style hair. It satisfies their Se and Fe and gives their artistic side an outlet, and lets them make money in a way they understand.
    female IEI - waitress, divorced with small kid
    female IEI - therapist, married to male SEE musician/composer.
    female IEI - dog sitter - my cousin. Divorced from IEI guy who decided he was gay.
    female IEI - nurse, married to SLE guy.
    female IEI - owns a French crepe shop, had been engaged to an LSE but he left her - I dated her.
    female IEI - second in command of a tech company - mostly does human relations, divorced from ILE - I dated her.
    female IEI - married to LSE owner of industrial laser company - mostly does sales, seems angry.
    female IEI - nurse - inspector/checker for insurance company, divorced from abusive, cheating cop.
    female IEI - girl in my HS class, I don't remember what she does. Living with an SLE guy.
    female IEI - hostess at a small restaurant, married and very proper, but gets along great with SLE coworker.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 01-31-2017 at 09:51 PM.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here. They saturate the place. We're IEI Central.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look for alternative - underground parties where there is lots of drugs involved

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr inappropriate View Post
    Look for alternative - underground parties where there is lots of drugs involved
    Also true but only if you are into that type of thing. If looking for healthier relationships, avoid. A lot of NFs can get sucked into seedy underground scenes. It is just another form of escapism.

YWIMW

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also true but only if you are into that type of thing. If looking for healthier relationships, avoid. A lot of NFs can get sucked into seedy underground scenes. It is just another form of escapism.
    It is said the ancient Chinese poet Lao Tzu finally walked down the mountain with the understanding one can longer escape the ever turning cycles of this world.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    It is said the ancient Chinese poet Lao Tzu finally walked down the mountain with the understanding one can longer escape the ever turning cycles of this world.
    I prefer to transcend anyway. <3

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Anime conventions, that'll be the day You didn't happen to see my "type me" video did you? Most people have agreed on SLE, but some have said LSI. The thing that made me wonder is that those who have questioned whether I'm SLE have mostly been betas, and obviously betas are going to have a good eye for other betas. You don't have to watch it if you haven't already, but if you have I'd like to know what you think. I feel like I need to sort that out before I go looking for a dual hehe
    I've dated a couple of female LSI's and I work with a male LSI and two male SLE's. I'd say you are firmly in the SLE-Ti camp.

But really, you can figure this out on your own. Just date an IEI and then date an EIE. IEI's are quiet and sensitive (if you avoid the high voltage wires inside their heads) and are looking for a super-hero, while EIE's are random, can't be pinned down, look mischievous, and they love drama. EIE's will say that they hate drama, but they love drama. When I look into their eyes, they seem to be saying "How can I use my evil personality to fuck with everyone in the world?" Not that that is a bad thing. We all have our little quirks.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I totally know what you mean about EIEs hahah They are the most kind/evil persons. You're right, I'll just go with SLE for now, and if I end up hating IEIs I'll reconsider
    You won't hate IEIs.

I know of two LSI-Ti guys who actually prefer introverted women. Personal preference. Not everyone is the most attracted to their Dual.

Besides, interesting how my prophecy of you sticking with SLE etc. seems to be coming true. Haha.
    (I won't mention it again, ha.)

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    You won't hate IEIs.

I know of two LSI-Ti guys who actually prefer introverted women. Personal preference. Not everyone is the most attracted to their Dual.

Besides, interesting how my prophecy of you sticking with SLE etc. seems to be coming true. Haha.
    (I won't mention it again, ha.)
    LOL is that really prophecy? I knew he would too. That is a low standard for prophecy. The prophets are rolling in their graves.

YWIMW

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

LOL is that really prophecy? I knew he would too. That is a low standard for prophecy. The prophets are rolling in their graves.
    I was being a bit facetious.
    I meant he'll stick with SLE, but that won't fit and he'll eventually come around to LSI.
    But hey, who knows, right.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    I was being a bit facetious.
    I meant he'll stick with SLE, but that won't fit and he'll eventually come around to LSI.
    But hey, who knows, right.
    Heh, my third eye flashed red and sent a shot right through my heart chakra when I saw the word "prophecy".

sorta kidding...

YWIMW

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I prefer to transcend anyway. <3
    Can there ever be a final enlightenment? Something tells me there is no end. It seems that transcending is one of the last illusions, because there is no one to transcend. You cant kill the ego ever. Its part of the make up of your mind. Only let go on its grasp of life, its claiming everything for itself.

I want material success and recognition. I want all the objects and looks because of my vainity. Behind it all, and secretly, I know that I am not an "I". That I am just "selfing" myself into existence. That all is empty of a solid separate self identified entity. That the only transcending possible is for a self that never exists in the first place. I travel lighter in my quest for material prosperity, not attatching to the falsehoods of what I am. I can only be what I am not. And I might as well allow what I am not to run the show, play out its dramas, because it is going to anyway.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Can there ever be a final enlightenment? Something tells me there is no end. It seems that transcending is one of the last illusions, because there is no one to transcend. You cant kill the ego ever. Its part of the make up of your mind. Only let go on its grasp of life, its claiming everything for itself.

I want material success and recognition. I want all the objects and looks because of my vainity. Behind it all, and secretly, I know that I am not an "I". That I am just "selfing" myself into existence. That all is empty of a solid separate self identified entity. That the only transcending possible is for a self that never exists in the first place. I travel lighter in my quest for material prosperity, not attatching to the falsehoods of what I am. I can only be what I am not. And I might as well allow what I am not to run the show, play out its dramas, because it is going to anyway.

This is a bit too deep to get into in this thread but by transcend I am not exactly talking about denying the physical or final enlightenment. It is more about integrating then going above and beyond my past and I am not just talking about this lifetime. What people consider "higher" states of consciousness is kind of my default. I do try to push those limits too but I am not trying to escape this lifetime. Even if I say I am now and then and my actions imply it. I feel like I have read something like what you are saying in a book years ago. I am not sure if it was "conversations with god" but something is familiar. If you don't believe in simultaneous lifetimes, or for the sequential believers, reincarnation, this will be gibberish anyway. I tend to use the word reincarnation but what I experience is not sequential.

This meaning:
    "be or go beyond the range or limits of (something abstract, typically a conceptual field or division)."

YWIMW

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a bit too deep to get into in this thread but by transcend I am not exactly talking about denying the physical or final enlightenment. It is more about integrating then going above and beyond my past and I am not just talking about this lifetime. What people consider "higher" states of consciousness is kind of my default. I do try to push those limits too but I am not trying to escape this lifetime. Even if I say I am now and then and my actions imply it. I feel like I have read something like what you are saying in a book years ago. I am not sure if it was "conversations with god" but something is familiar. If you don't believe in simultaneous lifetimes, or for the sequential believers, reincarnation, this will be gibberish anyway. I tend to use the word reincarnation but what I experience is not sequential.

This meaning:
    "be or go beyond the range or limits of (something abstract, typically a conceptual field or division)."
    Fever Ray is dope. A thousand forest paths I've walked, Hood's story really resonates with me. In more ways then one.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Heh, my third eye flashed red and sent a shot right through my heart chakra when I saw the word "prophecy".

sorta kidding...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-3ra8Jsmjk
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's interesting how both IEIs and SLEs have a mindset of growing. I want to be the strongest and most powerful, and I'm always pushing myself to perfect my body and to come up with better strategies to overcome challenges, for you guys it's about reaching a higher state of consciousness or transcending the ego, but I'm not even going to pretend that I understand what you're talking about. It's all just big words to me honestly, but I get the idea behind it. The idea of always pushing the limits and never stopping

Edit: I just realized I don't even know what your type is, but still, it's an IEI-ish discussion

I'm just a concerned citizen who isn't afraid of wild places and open spaces.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by dot; 02-17-2020 at 12:47 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can find them in their houses sitting in front of their laptop. They want SLEs to show up on their doorsteps. Don't be surprised if they haven't eaten in 2 days.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My impression is that most IEI's want someone who is competent at doing things in the world, who is manly, and confident, and gentlemanly, and it helps a lot if they are rich. This is why so many of them end up dating LSE's.

If not an LSE, if they prefer someone who "gets" them, then they are attracted to other IEI's. I think that most of them would never consider an SLE as a partner. SLE's are too rough and tumble for them.

Remember, most IEI's have never heard of socionics.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have seen quite a number of IEIs and SLEs in gyms, but they seem to be there for different reasons: the IEI for personal image and or social expectations; and the SLE to prove something and or for the challenge. I've noted that both types can have what appears to be obsessive qualities in their efforts......

a.k.a. I/O

the teacher comes when the student is ready and they may not even look or feel teacher-ish. a gift of being newly introduced to socionics might be this incentive to go out ..just in case you meet a dual. however I think a greater gift is some understanding that you might not click with certain people for reasons other than either party being at fault/not good enough, which can make someone be socially avoidant in the first place (and often masquerade it as #notgivingashit). just taking wild guesses here, because the rabbit hole can go deep - as seen in numerous cases @all @round d w0rld

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I always saw SLI as the lazy couch potato type, but IEIs are way worse from what I've seen thus far. SLIs are at least reliable and work hard when they have to, IEIs seem like they have been stuck in a rut their entire life and they need someone to physically force them out of their house. Like literally slam their laptop shut and take them out and force feed them dinner
    Viktor, I'm reading your posts and kind of laughing, but kind of not laughing, because you are walking the same path that I did when I first read that ESI's are my duals. It is like you can't believe this could be true. How the hell could they be your duals?

Have you heard of the seven stages of grief?
    1. Disbelief. "No way. They are from another planet."
    2. Denial. "This can't be true. I much prefer every other type. Even SLI's are better, for God's sake!"
    3. Bargaining. "Look, maybe some mistake has been made. What if I'm not the type you think I am?"
    4. Guilt. "Why don't I want them for a dual? Is there something wrong with me?"
    5. Anger. "I didn't ask for this. This whole thing is bullshit."
    6. Depression. "My life sucks. I'm never going to find a partner."

and then you accidentally meet a few Duals, and talk to them, and they are out-of-your-mind perfect, and you have no idea how this could be, but it is, and everything that people said about them is a lie, because they are great. Except for the part about them not being able to be sent to the store with a shopping list, because they will get lost or come back with something completely different. And so you come to the last stage:

7. Acceptance/hope "Somehow, I'm going to do whatever it takes to make this work."

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah I can see that happening, because they are aristocratic, but at the same time not very good at doing the dirty work and dealing with messy conflicts, and LSEs are typically very on top of their shit. With SLEs, I feel like we're either doing some manual labour jobs that don't pay really well, or we become entrepeneurs and end up like Donald Trump or something. I feel like we are the type most likely to start with nothing, but then work our way up somehow. LSEs take a more reliable path by working for one company and getting promotions, while SLEs are more risky and will either find some shortcut or fail miserably. So if we do end up rich we might still have that rough sort of working class personality. It's like we don't belong at the top but fuck you I'm getting there anyways.
    Viktor, you are completely right here on every point that you mentioned. But there is one thing that you are missing.

You said, "I feel like we are the type most likely to start with nothing, but then work our way up somehow."

How do you think that happens?

An SLE is a superb action machine, sort of like an M1A2 Abrams Main Battle Tank, but the tank commander doesn't have a Navigator. The SLE's navigator is an IEI. The IEI can advise the Commander where to go and when to strike. Without that, the tank can drop into in a ditch, or fire too soon or too late, and end up as a hugely expensive, useless pile of junk, which pisses everyone off.

yeah you're right, it can be simple like that and my post is honestly quite likely on the gratuitous side

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I always saw SLI as the lazy couch potato type, but IEIs are way worse from what I've seen thus far. SLIs are at least reliable and work hard when they have to, IEIs seem like they have been stuck in a rut their entire life and they need someone to physically force them out of their house. Like literally slam their laptop shut and take them out and force feed them dinner

An SLE is a superb action machine, sort of like an M1A2 Abrams Main Battle Tank, but the tank commander doesn't have a Navigator. The SLE's navigator is an IEI. The IEI can advise the Commander where to go and when to strike. Without that, the tank can drop into in a ditch, or fire too soon or too late, and end up as a hugely expensive, useless pile of junk, which pisses everyone off.

Wow, posting this was exhausting. I am going back to bed...

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

OK, that went off the rails pretty quickly.

Here is my own subjective experience with IEI's. In the video, there is an IEI and an SLE. Guess who is whom?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I still find it more likely EIEs are actually Viktor's "real" Duals.
    (Based primarily on the fact I still believe he's rather LSI-Se.)

Being Se HA, EIEs are way less lazy and low energy than IEIs are.

His earlier comments seem to point at finding some issue with the Ip temperament (of IEIs specifically) + Te PoLR.
    EIEs have Role Te, so they are different in that regard as well. More productive and energetic individuals as a whole, who usually feel like having to leave the house and interact with people.
    Last edited by Olimpia; 02-14-2017 at 03:38 PM.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty much. I think my ex was an IEI. He never left his room in his moms house and played computer games all day and wouldn't work. I kept trying to get him out and it never worked. I ended our relationship because an entire relationship taking place in the IEIs childhood bedroom sounded like a nightmare.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone tries to say you're LSE, drop this paragraph on them and tell them golden said fuck off.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

To prove something? I go to the gym to get in shape. What is I/O?
    I have noted many SLE who seem to motivate themselves by competing with others to try to prove that they're better in some way; more than a few seem to relish defeating others. I'm not implying that all would be like that. I/O is another online name that I use; read input/output or Icon O'clast.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast