Thread: What's my type

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question What's my type.

You guys know me a little by now, I am curious to see what you guys think my type is.

I have certainty now about my type.
    It's not ILE in the end.

Happy guessing!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Not Delta nor Gamma.

Besides, I've seen you flip in that Name13 thread wailing there is no sufficient info to type her, well, welcome back. Plus guessing implies you know the answer already, and here you are soliciting stuff from people, and maybe going to argue with them if they don't hit the right chords. Hmm...

Tough nut to crack...

I'll pass.

TIM
    No. E9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ILE

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

ILE

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From your posts that I've come across, you ooze ILE.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, though love people, I am an ESE. Male strait ESE.
    ESE want to be perfect and have a suggestable logic.
    I think some ESE and EIE think that they are ILE.
    Mostly ESE because they get along so well with the other alpha.
    Read Reinin's book people, it will change the way you think about Ne and Ni, and the meaning of the 8 functions.

That is all. I don't want to talk about the old socionics. Reinin has found the best way to type and describe, it works 100% with all the people I tested at my job.

Except younger people, sometimes they troll you.
    Anyway, I think i'm the first male strait ESE who gets it and know for sure now that I am not an ILE.

That is all people. Have fun, and Gamma beware, you don't like me and I don't care, because I know i'm loved

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Destroypuppy View Post
    Anyway, I think i'm the first male strait ESE who gets it and know for sure now that I am not an ILE.

That is all people. Have fun, and Gamma beware, you don't like me and I don't care, because I know i'm loved
    That's the spirit - try making love to some LII on here and you're golden.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You like too many SEE and very outwardly and openly sexual. I can see S.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, though love people, I am an ESE. Male strait ESE.
    ESE want to be perfect and have a suggestable logic.
    I think some ESE and EIE think that they are ILE.
    Mostly ESE because they get along so well with the other alpha.
    Read Reinin's book people, it will change the way you think about Ne and Ni, and the meaning of the 8 functions.

That is all. I don't want to talk about the old socionics. Reinin has found the best way to type and describe, it works 100% with all the people I tested at my job.

Except younger people, sometimes they troll you.

Nothing bad with being a Hugo, one of the best autors ever.

And gratz for figuring out your type somethin I am still trying .

Is the book free available in the Internet?

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@cracka is a straight male ESE socionics member who didn't go through what you did to figure himself out.
    So no, you're not the first.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daft21 View Post

Is the book free available in the Internet?
    It's available somewhere on this site as a download..

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's the one I have, dunno if OP is talking about something else..

fyi the word doc is a pain to read

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sssonyyy View Post
    That's the one I have, dunno if OP is talking about something else..

fyi the word doc is a pain to read
    Code:
    http://speedy.sh/8PReJ/reinin.pdf

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If you're ESE as you confim here,

Then try LII,

Else none of what you're scribbling is of any substance.

This is how knowledge works, that is, you can't 'misuse' Renin unless, I hate to break it to you or any one else, you don't know what you're talking about nor doing, what I have found is pretty common on this site.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read the important stuff for self-typing in the Reinin-Book and I am very sure to be a SLI

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know 2 LII at my work that I love to talk to. Except they are males..
    I think I know a LII woman but she is a lesbian.
    Also, I think most LII believe in God and most ESE don't.. that might be an issue.
    I might have to fake go to church to find more LII

Ne in reinin book is simply knowing the method to go from A to B.
    Ni is more evaluating how others go from A to B.

Also, we talk a lot about our mobilizing function, its how we get self estime.
    I talk a lot of Ne, and that is why I thought I was ILE or IEE for a while.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    If you're ESE as you confim here,

Then try LII,

Else none of what you're scribbling is of any substance.

This is how knowledge works, that is, you can't 'misuse' Renin unless, I hate to break it to you or any one else, you don't know what you're talking about nor doing, what I have found is pretty common on this site.
    I know that my view of socionics is changing a lot.
    I often reset my knowledge and start anew.
    There are lots of olders post that I did that, yes, I didn't know what I was talking about.. Sorry about that.
    But everytime I think I got it, I try that knowledge in the field (my night shift in a convenience store gives me a lot of people to talk to about their way of life, and the way they see things).
    It didn't work very well, that is why I start anew a lot, but NOW!, now it works, Reinin's model of the function works like a charm.
    I'm the tester. I'm in the field. I'm center stage at my work. I explain functions to anyone who will listen, and try to see what are their values, that is how my understanding of socionics progresses.

My logic is 1 dimention, I have to see it to assimilate it. That makes my logic better then someone who takes risks with it, IMO.
    I learn unconsciously, I read a lot, and assimilate only what I understand, I can read the same texts lots of times, at different times and understand them at my pace.
    Also, I need help with Ne, the method to get from A to B.
    I'm lucky that most texts about socionics explains the stuff in the right order.
    I know I study randomly, trying to get, I don't know, let's say today it's dichotomies.
    Tomorrow, I don't know.(Vortical thinking for you )
    I think I have all of the articles about theorie in paper at home, read them all, I don't remember everything, but links happen automaticly in my head.
    It's hard for me to learn step by step, I have to test the knowledge immediatly to get it.

And talking about Ni as critisizim of the way of life of people, and Ne as the way to get from A to B, also, the good (first function) as linked to your existence, and the bad (7th) makes so much sense when I ask people about it:
    Some LII at my work as his own logic, if you ask him to change his logic, or that his logic is wrong, he wont acknowledge it. Also, he believes in God because if doesn't need facts to believe, Needing facts(Te) is evil to him.
    A Ni leading lady at my work, she thinks she knows why people do what they do, its because of the memories of your soul that comes into your body when you are born, and this soul gets more memories and goes back to the plane of souls(idk), and she is convinced about that, I can't make her change her mind about it, and she even has a hard time explaining it to me, but still believe it.
    A Ne leading guy buys a Monster energy drink every morning, even if they are in special (only if you buy 2, you save 2$, but buy one and its the regular price) I have tried to make him change his mind and take two, he never did. That is leading Ne, can't change the way he does things or else you destroy the very fondation of his soul and being.
    A Te leading friend knows he's intelligent. Can't argue with him about that because he takes an IQ test every month or so, he believe the facts are higher then anything.
    Who else.. Yeah, I got this cooworker. Got a leading Fi. That is weird, he is in love right now, with a girl from work. He knows he loves her, but can't see that she doesn't like him like that. Oblivious to Fe, but certain about what he loves, it also makes him racist and very judgemental about who is good and who is bad. (I don't get a along to well with him.)
    I got leading Fe, so oblivious to Fi, and at first I was puzzled by his certainty about his feelings, I tried to make him douth(she is not your dual) but he doesn't listen, also, I kinda admired him for this because I am never 100% in love with a girl. I douth my love often.
    Bla, read the book people, forget all you think you know about Ne and Ni, and focus on the "General Characteristic of Functions in the Structure of IM Type" Page 7. (function 3 is the 4th one in the model A, its a little confusion at first, but when you read about your type you'll get it)

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm considering LII, makes sense also.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a strong personality that is prone to either overestimate or underestimate his abilities and volitional qualities. In the first case, we have a "superman" resembling the heroes of action movies. In the second case – a rebellious person, constantly and unsuccessfully searching for himself and application of his abilities. If such a search becomes protracted, FL (SLE) becomes the first victim of such unfortunate situation. Then he may resort to substance abuse, engage in risky enterprises, or, at the best, start conflicts with colleagues and relatives, imposing his wishes and values in life.
    I was the rebellious person, *constantly* and unsuccessfully searching for myself. I used to smoke weed everyday. I lost jobs because I was to hard on the other employees.
    In the future, if someone in the forum is constantly searching for himself, make them read the description of SLE-Ti and SLE/IEI duality in the Making duality work. Might save them a lot of time.

I'm not as active as I used to be in the forum because I like to do physical things now. I clean a lot in the house; I used to think my roommate should also clean, but hey, I like to clean. Also, I'm a lot more confident in my abilities now. I'm looking for a better job, I got my eye on what I believe to be my dual, and paying my depts, eating right, exercising.

Anyway, searching for myself wasn't in vain, but I wish it didn't take 2 years of my life.

I may pop in and out at times, but no more heavy studiying.

Still waiting the day socionics becomes acknowledge and used properly in all our lives. Have fun guys!