Thread: Type me by video

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type me by video

My audio is terrible and I look younger than I actually am but what do I seem like from this video? It's an accurate representation of how I am in real life. I think I'm either SEE or LSE in socionics but suggest other types too if you want.

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEE confirm and final
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    SEE confirm and final
    Why?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    Why?
    You seem to want to come off a certain way and you have a good sense of what things look like on you, it's much more important for you to have your hair a certain way than it does for me like how you fix your hair when you're on cam, as a comparison base. You seem to talk about your likes and dislikes very easily Fi, so I think you're Fi-SEE. You're much more about what you want to do. Se is mobilizing resources for action; you can observe how people's impression of your actions are for example from the way you dress you can perceive the emotional reaction of your mom "she hated it" Fe demonstration here. You seem quite emotional and sensitive, but it also seems like you do things "you eat a lot" and you don't really feel something as you do it. I would think that an Si would taste something and stop when they don't like the taste, I think Se base pushes through and does it anyway and then stops and consideres their actions only when the sensation has time to absorbe so in this way they are more immediate and sensory.

As a comparions, I check before I do things. I wouldn't wear something unless I sort of had an approval of what someone liked. Growing up I would always ask my sister, "do you like these shoes on me?" she kept saying "wear what you like" but since I never had any idea of how society reacted to my dressing I couldn't see the externals of others unless they kept silent and distanced themselves emotionally in a relational wise then I couldn't tell that I was dressing to their dissatisfaction. So, over my lifetime, I've worn comfortable things not because I'm lazy, but because my SLI father and ILI mother were always hinting at the softness or the warmth of something I wore, not it's color (although my mom is more into color now because of her dual influences).
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I can see the SEE in hair as well...

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being preoccupied with her hair tells us nothing, I believe we don't have enough information about you to type you yet.
    What are your quirks, got fixations?
    What is very important to you?
    When do you feel humiliated? What "fails" do you care and don't care about?
    What is it in you that you feel you can't change, even if you see other people be "this way", it's like if you can't be like that, but you want to..? Know the feeling?
    Who is your hero, and why?

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure what my quirks are. Morals and goals are important to me. I like having direction. Having new things to take in and enjoy is important to me too. I feel humiliated when I come off as too needy because it makes me feel pathetic. I also feel humiliated if I haven't acquired new skills during a certain time period. I don't care about people-related fails most of the time. I'm somewhat socially awkward and don't mind making others feel slightly uncomfortable or angry. I think people care way too much about being proper and fake. Hmm sometimes I wish I could be socially perfect but I know from experience that I'd come off way too try-hard and I don't really care anyway. Hmm, I don't have a hero at the moment. I do admire people who believe in integrity and honor and place that above success and glory. I think people like that are rare.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroypuppy View Post
    Being preoccupied with her hair tells us nothing, I believe we don't have enough information about you to type you yet.
    What are your quirks, got fixations?
    What is very important to you?
    When do you feel humiliated? What "fails" do you care and don't care about?
    What is it in you that you feel you can't change, even if you see other people be "this way", it's like if you can't be like that, but you want to..? Know the feeling?
    Who is your hero, and why?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you say you have a lot of imagination?

Do you mind when you lose a competition?

How would you describe your social awkwardness? Got examples?

Have you ever seen someone do something or have a skill and think, OMG I got to learn to be like that!/Have that value!/Have that way of life! ?
    If yes, who? what skill?

Those rare people that places values over needs, tell me about one of them.

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you say you have a lot of imagination?

Do you mind when you lose a competition?

How would you describe your social awkwardness? Got examples?

Have you ever seen someone do something or have a skill and think, OMG I got to learn to be like that!/Have that value!/Have that way of life! ?
    If yes, who? what skill?

Those rare people that places values over needs, tell me about one of them.
    Not sure, I guess so. I think up weird elaborate hypothetical scenarios from time to time. I don't really mind if I learned something or had fun. I'm rather oblivious to social rules and can be tactless and vulgar. I have a lot but I don't know which to give. Yeah, all the time. Mostly chefs, people who are skilled at a trade, artists, mathematicians. I admire people who make things when it comes to skills. Value-wise, I admire people who are individualistic and passionate. Hmm, people who are okay with not being the best as long as they can be good people. People who believe in being honest over winning others over.

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I can see the SEE in hair as well...
    How?

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

base, IEE or ILE IMO
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    base, IEE or ILE IMO
    Why? I relate a bit to IEE descriptions (I'm easily distracted and love having multiple hobbies) though I don't think I'm ILE. I'm not very conflict-avoidant nor am I that light-hearted.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why? I relate a bit to IEE descriptions (I'm easily distracted and love having multiple hobbies) though I don't think I'm ILE. I'm not very conflict-avoidant nor am I that light-hearted.
    It is just that I get the vibe.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    It is just that I get the vibe.
    Oh interesting

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you ever look at pictures of coffee?
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Do you ever look at pictures of coffee?
    Never

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Do you ever wear your hair is you surfaced from a well?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Asking to many whys..

I think you might be ESE or EIE.

Want to understand.
    ILE or SLE might be it also, Need to understand why.

Value Ti I think.
    Alpha or Beta.

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Asking to many whys..

I think you might be ESE or EIE.

Want to understand.
    ILE or SLE might be it also, Need to understand why.

Value Ti I think.
    Alpha or Beta.
    How?? I don't think I'm people-oriented or expressive enough to be either ESE or EIE. I'm fairly reclusive and people often comment on my blankness (lack of facial expression, slightly monotone voice). I relate a bit to SLE descriptions but it doesn't fit too well, I think. I relate a lot to Fi PoLR.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the reinin book, it says that the polr is used to fix problems:
    ILE will try to fix the relationship by trying to smooth it out.
    SLE will push the person away from its life.

When someone tells you: No., do you always respond with: but why? and get irritated if they don't respond?
    ESE is scared of writing things in stone. Wants to understand why, ...always. Scared of just taking in facts.
    EIE also.
    It doesn't mean being friendly all the time.
    Having a Fe base is knowing that you are loved. If you know you are loved, then you can say irritating things to people and not be scared of their personal evaluations about you.
    He does not need to inquire of anybody’s attitude because he knows what it is. He is confident in this area.
    From reinin's book, Fe base.

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never
    She's not SEE, Maritsa.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I think your choice of bright colors is more an Se thing than an Ne.
    -

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could actually see IEE. I think I'm more of a delta than an alpha.

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think your choice of bright colors is more an Se thing than an Ne.
    How?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How?
    How is the choice of bright colors an Se thing? Well, I think it may have to do with seeing an valuing the object over it's essence. http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...ic_and_dynamic

So, they are both energetic, notable,

SEE has a rounded face, the other more narrow and elongated.
    SEE dresses for herself, I think because they are sensitive to colors (static forms that change emotion); IEE dresses for the public-others it seems...from the description.

From personal observation, it seems that IEE never seem to be able to stand up comfortably and straight just like myself they are always leaning on one leg or one foot or sticking a hip out to the side and look like this angular thing while SEE's form is straight and comfortable.

"NAPOLEONKA - dazzling, notable, energetic, very specific woman with a deep sense of self-respect. The form of face is more frequent rounded, although there are as always exceptions.

*besides a short summer dress she had sandals on of different color - one red, another dark blue.

Caesar outwardly attempts differ significantly from others: he considers the brightness of his appearance an indispensable condition of his own success.

IEE:
    A girl of this type usually does not possess well developed physical forms. Most frequently she is thin and slender, poorly coordinated, with the strange, angular movements. She continues to remain youthful into old age.

Her face is elongated, with large eyes and plump lips. Outwardly HUXLEY woman appears to be calm and benevolent, polite and affable. In contact, she is merry, light and unconstrained.

She dresses vividly and lively, trying to appear original and unusual, so that it is immediately possible to notice her among other women. Her dresses are not so much pompous, as they are whimsical, consisting of the strange combinations of bright colors and brave forms. She rarely dresses traditionally and properly as the majorities of women, consciously selecting more weird type of clothing. She loves to devise for herself extravagant costumes, in order to slightly unsettle the public and to simultaneously give herself pleasure. Frequently her clothing appears amusing, ridiculous, strange or even inappropriate to the situation. She as if attempts to cheer up those surrounding her by her look, to show that one ought not relate to appearance so seriously, nor to life in general."
    -

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jesus you guys are assholes

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE, I think. Lots of Ne. Si suggestive is what I especially notice. From Wikisocion: "ILEs need assistance with balancing their inner life and deriving enjoyment from all the things in life around them, and not just their mental activities." Too many references to Si for her to be SEE, which is Si ignoring.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    ILE, I think. Lots of Ne. Si suggestive is what I especially notice. From Wikisocion: "ILEs need assistance with balancing their inner life and deriving enjoyment from all the things in life around them, and not just their mental activities." Too many references to Si for her to be SEE, which is Si ignoring.
    That's really interesting. Could you explain some more? Hmm, I could see that. Why Ti creative?

TIM
    ISTp
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFJ is my opinion. SEE is a good guess, but too fluffy for that imo. SEEs are more like pantheras than house cats.

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phil View Post
    INFJ is my opinion. SEE is a good guess, but too fluffy for that imo. SEEs are more like pantheras than house cats.
    How? Hmm I see. I can be aggressive and come off as too confrontational sometimes. But I can also be easy-going and quiet sometimes too.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How? Hmm I see. I can be aggressive and come off as too confrontational sometimes. But I can also be easy-going and quiet sometimes too.
    anyone can be that way it's the typical attitude that counts, I would say that typically, you don't seem to be a bitch like most ESI (especially some special ESI)
    -

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone can be that way it's the typical attitude that counts, I would say that typically, you don't seem to be a bitch like most ESI (especially some special ESI)

I see. Haha thanks

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's really interesting. Could you explain some more? Hmm, I could see that. Why Ti creative?
    For one thing, you could have chosen many things to talk about in your video, but the subjects you chose were mostly the sensations you experienced when you were interacting with your environment. Your comments sounded like Si dual seeking to me: I'm uncomfortable, I can't control my hair, bugs scare me. Taste, sound, texture (I think, your video was a little hard for me to hear well) are all what you felt like mentioning to us as important. And it was not RAWR its good to be alive I love the freezing air, etc which seems more SEE or SLE. Your comfort seems to be a high priority to the point of wishing to make your own rules. Pajamas are comfortable, so I will wear them to the park even though they are for sleeping in: Ti. Lots of people do that, I know, but these are the examples that stood out to me in a 5 minute video so my typing is based on that. You jump around easily from topic to topic and your eyes look to the side when you are collecting ideas which is Ne to me. So I guess ILE. Also, typically after about one minute of ILE dual seeking, I start to feel bad that I can't help the problems go away. And I got that feeling listening to you. I could probably add a little more but I am short on time right now. Good luck with your self-typing and you don't have to be in a hurry. It is an interesting process.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    For one thing, you could have chosen many things to talk about in your video, but the subjects you chose were mostly the sensations you experienced when you were interacting with your environment. Your comments sounded like Si dual seeking to me: I'm uncomfortable, I can't control my hair, bugs scare me. Taste, sound, texture (I think, your video was a little hard for me to hear well) are all what you felt like mentioning to us as important. And it was not RAWR its good to be alive I love the freezing air, etc which seems more SEE or SLE. Your comfort seems to be a high priority to the point of wishing to make your own rules. Pajamas are comfortable, so I will wear them to the park even though they are for sleeping in: Ti. Lots of people do that, I know, but these are the examples that stood out to me in a 5 minute video so my typing is based on that. You jump around easily from topic to topic and your eyes look to the side when you are collecting ideas which is Ne to me. So I guess ILE. Also, typically after about one minute of ILE dual seeking, I start to feel bad that I can't help the problems go away. And I got that feeling listening to you. I could probably add a little more but I am short on time right now. Good luck with your self-typing and you don't have to be in a hurry. It is an interesting process.
    That actually makes sense. Thanks!

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back to SEE

I'm too power-hungry.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It won't let me watch it...why not!?! *Demands answers* please.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    It won't let me watch it...why not!?! *Demands answers* please.
    Because

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast