- Leader of the Liberal Party of Australia and recently voted Prime Minister of the country.
- Highly conservative, anti-abortion, anti-gay marriage, Catholic upbringing and beliefs, has made an incredibly large number of gaffes towards women that view him as a sexist bigot.
- Rhodes scholar.
- Was a boxer while he undertook his Rhodes scholarship.
- Intends to downscale the country's broadband plan heavily, with a funding cut that will lower the projected speed of 1000MBps to 100MBps.
- Thinks that the science surrounding climate change is "crap".
- Has elected to not have a Science minister in the cabinet.
- Appeared briefly on Big Brother to canvas the votes of the housemates and actually said "If you want to know who to vote for, I'm the guy with the not-bad looking daughters."
Here is a video of him in a high pressure situation:
It's hard to find pro-Abbott videos as the lefties absolutely abhor him and are generally gobsmacked that he won. The Liberals' campaigning strategy mainly involved laying low and avoiding any TV programs that were "dangerous" (essentially just avoiding aggressive, hard-hitting journalists) and letting the Labor party continue to dig themselves a ditch. This man has caused the biggest post-election opinion shitstorm that I've witnessed in my life.
Type this man.