User Tag List

Thread: Hello

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello

Alright, well. Apparently I need to introduce myself here in order to gain access to chat functions? I'm here because I have a keen interest in the correlation between certain personalities and their predisposition towards psychopathy. Anyone who'd like to guess, feel free.

Anyway, nice to meet ya. Feel free to message me if you're interested in a good chat.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi.
    What would be a use of such knowledge?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The use of that knowledge is that I like to advise my friends and myself to avoid such men. It's useful to be able to identify them, and to be honest I'd like to better understand how they form. I've known a few people who seem purely motivated by receiving praise and fear, and thrive in sadism.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hookeyed View Post
    The use of that knowledge is that I like to advise my friends and myself to avoid such men. It's useful to be able to identify them, and to be honest I'd like to better understand how they form. I've known a few people who seem purely motivated by receiving praise and fear, and thrive in sadism.
    This is the psychology of normal. Narcissism is a question for "big" psychology. However you can learn about your vulnerabilities here. After you discover them, you can keep watch over them.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Truth is, most people see the signals but they ignore them. Some kinds of people are better at staying true to themselves. But don't idealize them because it is the ones who stand our shit from time to time the ones making the world a good place to live in.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome and enjoy your time here!

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!