TIM
    SEI-Si ELPW 9w8 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello everybody

Hello everybody!
    A newcomer from Ukraine. SEI (ISFP), 24, a painter.
    I've been into socionics for over 5 years so far. I knew of it even before, just didn't pay attention. This changed after I had read a description of SEI and realized that some 95% of that can be applied to me. Then I read several books on socionics in Russian featuring model A and many other things. And then examined my relations with best friends. One of them turned out to be LII (INTJ), and another ILE (ENTP). Thus, after 10 years of activation and 6 years of dualisation I seem to understand what this is about. I don't know much about the MBTI though, for me it's primarily a language to translate socionics types into, to make people understand. But surfing through Russian socionics forums and communities I came across another thing called psycho-yoga or psychosophy that features 24 types of personality. It's way not so well organized as socionics though, but still could be useful.
    Well, that should be enough for now, nice to meet y'all!

vewy well vewy well

welcome

TIM
    SEI-Si ELPW 9w8 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Welcome, JaggedFel!

I'm more a mathematics person myself. I did really well in school, except for art. I had trouble making stick figures. It's very sad. Pathetic. Horrible. Inexcusable, really. Sadly incompetent! ARTGGAG AS;DLFKJASFL ;AKJ;

Anyway, welcome.
    Thanks, William.

I didn't do well with art myself at school, I had serious trouble with it so that my parents had to have a talk with a teacher. Only during last year at school I started drawing decent pencil portraits all of a sudden, and then all that began.... Then I entered architecture department, met my mentor - a known painter and understood this is really "my" thing.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings. Star Wars EU fan?
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    SEI-Si ELPW 9w8 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    Greetings. Star Wars EU fan?
    Hello. Yes, indeed. Especially New Jedi Order line.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hi Benefit. *Takes your Si*
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi :-)