Hey,
Nice to see the forums are finally accessible via the no-ip subdomain. Anyway, a day or two after the16types.info went down, I was thinking about the lack of active forums with intelligent members discussing socionics in English, and somehow that led me to the lack of information on socionics in English compared to MBTI, which led me to this idea.

It's obvious that as a community, the16types.info as well as other socionics communities have a wealth of knowledge concerning socionics. Additionally, as I've already mentioned, one of the main disadvantages of socionics is that there don't seem to be very many sites on it written in English. My idea is simply to create a socionics wiki. If enough people contributed, and I don't see why that shouldn't happen, I think the end result would be a fairly comprehensive socionics resource in the English language.

I don't know much about socionics, so I wouldn't be able to contribute much in that regard, but I can set up the wiki and host it to get things rolling if enough people are interested in this idea and agree that it's worthwhile.

Btw, this didn't seem like an amazingly ingenious idea on my part, so I Googled to make sure something along these lines didn't already exist. I also searched the forums to see if anyone else had come up with this idea before, and sure enough, they had, although the thread appears to be from a while ago and the link is broken, so I'm assuming the wiki never really got off the ground back then.

So... thoughts?