Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Discovered a SEI

Dear Alphas. I have discovered a stray SEI wandering around. He belongs to you. He seems to have been mistyped and he wandered over into the Delta Quadra, but I recognized him when he started talking about the predominant emotional mood atmosphere associated with a certain type of weather. After noticing that, I noticed that that's exactly what he's doing when he writes background music for video games, too - creating an emotional mood associated with a situation. This fits SEI.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ad.php?t=35174

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

happy birthday poli

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    happy birthday poli

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nico1e View Post
    Dear Alphas. I have discovered a stray SEI wandering around. He belongs to you. He seems to have been mistyped and he wandered over into the Delta Quadra, but I recognized him when he started talking about the predominant emotional mood atmosphere associated with a certain type of weather. After noticing that, I noticed that that's exactly what he's doing when he writes background music for video games, too - creating an emotional mood associated with a situation. This fits SEI.

lool

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Dear Alphas. I have discovered a stray SEI wandering around.
    lool
    ESI. My bad. Quasi-identity mistype. Sorry to disturb. Fixed.

*Edit. I'll write my next guess on here after testing this one, if this one doesn't work.
    Last edited by Nico1e; 09-08-2011 at 07:14 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome Absurd, ESE.

Fe + Si: Able to quickly and easily recall a large number of people, objects, situations, contexts, characters, videos, and so on, which are all associated with particular emotions that are relevant to the situation at hand.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Welcome Absurd, ESE.

Fe + Si: Able to quickly and easily recall a large number of people, objects, situations, contexts, characters, videos, and so on, which are all associated with particular emotions that are relevant to the situation at hand.
    Fuck what?

What people?

Objects, like knives and chains?

Vids? They're facking available on youtube. I don't want to sound harsh or something, I never do, but I think you're completely fucked up so get your twat off my face before I stick my knob in your mouth.

And get polikujm some space, seems like he enjoys doing time on here.

Bugger off.

Oh, here's a vid for you. Enjoy!

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome Absurd, ESE.

This is a roll-call thread for people who believe themselves to be Alpha. You're entitled to your opinion of others' types, and there's nothing wrong with presenting your typing or the evidence for it; but when you begin dropping those people into a voluntary census list, that's going too far.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    This is a roll-call thread for people who believe themselves to be Alpha. You're entitled to your opinion of others' types, and there's nothing wrong with presenting your typing or the evidence for it; but when you begin dropping those people into a voluntary census list, that's going too far.
    Death from above in other words. Learn to socionics Nicole and your breakfast or lunch you keep blabbing about on and on will taste better.

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, never mind, I'll switch Absurd's type to SEE.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah, never mind, I'll switch Absurd's type to SEE.
    And people tell me I'm a drinker.

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
    Excellent, now we're twins.
    Kiss?

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And by the way, Ryene Astraelis, you just won the Supervisor of the Year award. That explains why I can't stand you. Take your dog photos and your 'cone of shame,' ha ha, how cute, out of my quadra and get the fuck into Alpha where you belong, you ESE. You are now on my spreadsheet.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And by the way, Ryene Astraelis, you just won the Supervisor of the Year award. That explains why I can't stand you. Take your dog photos and your 'cone of shame,' ha ha, how cute, out of my quadra and get the fuck into Alpha where you belong, you ESE. You are now on my spreadsheet.
    I'm smiling, that alone should scare you, and is it the same spread Ashton wanted to have consensus on?

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I'm smiling, that alone should scare you, and is it the same spread Ashton wanted to have consensus on?
    Yeah, and I also saw a couple people talking about September 15th being the date when something was going to happen. So I know that I myself won't have my column completed by that date, but I don't care.

It won't be easy for many people to get consensus with my column. I'm going to be the 'statistical outlier' that they have to throw in the trash to make all the rest of the numbers work properly. I like that.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to be the 'statistical outlier' that they have to throw in the trash to make all the rest of the numbers work properly. I like that.
    File the points of your elbows down so you don't poke too many holes in maritsa and Effie while you're all stuffed into the same can.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah, and I also saw a couple people talking about September 15th being the date when something was going to happen. So I know that I myself won't have my column completed by that date, but I don't care.
    If I'm going to make it in riot squad and get a gun, I'm going to visit you and shoot you at your door. I can always say it was in self-defence. No worries.

Anyway:

Since late in the 19th century, they had taught that the "battle of the Great Day of God Almighty" (Armageddon) would happen in 1914 CE. It didn't.
    The next major estimate was 1925. Watchtower magazine predicted: "The year 1925 is a date definitely and clearly marked in the Scriptures, even more clearly than that of 1914; but it would be presumptuous on the part of any faithful follower of the Lord to assume just what the Lord is going to do during that year." 6
    The Watchtower Society selected 1975 as its next main prediction. This was based on the estimate "according to reliable Bible chronology Adam was created in the year 4026 BCE, likely in the autumn of the year, at the end of the sixth day of creation." 8 They believed that the year 1975 a promising date for the end of the world, as it was the 6,000th anniversary of Adam's creation. Exactly 1,000 years was to pass for each day of the creation week. This prophecy also failed.
    The current estimate is that the end of the world as we know it will happen precisely 6000 years after the creation of Eve. 9 There is no way of knowing when this happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by CILi View Post
    I thought "cone of shame" was Minde

Same self-type, though.
    Well, I thought Nicole was Maritsa, different self-types, though.

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
    File the points of your elbows down so you don't poke too many holes in maritsa and Effie while you're all stuffed into the same can.
    Too late for that.

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought "cone of shame" was Minde.

Same self-type, though.
    You're probably right. That is odd though. I wonder why I thought it was Ryene. Maybe I was smoking crack. I'll go look.

...Yeah, that was an insanity attack. I'll fix it later. I hate having to clean up after my insanity attacks.

TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aww, you can't stand me? What is with me and liking IT types who hate me! Gosh!
    Know I'm mistyped?

Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

DISCLAIMER
    The statements expressed in this signature may not necessarily reflect reality.

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cat King Cole View Post
    Aww, you can't stand me? What is with me and liking IT types who hate me! Gosh!
    Oddly enough, Cat, I like you . The 'I can't stand you' thing came out because I had one of my bizarre incidents of waking up in the middle of the night with an insane idea in my head, with this intense irresistible urge to go post it on the forum. Usually when that scenario happens, it means I am having a crazy attack and saying something which is totally not true and/or something misleading and distorted and disinformational, or else something inappropriate and embarrassing. And then I have to go fix it all later.

But yeah, that was weird. But I don't hate you at all.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought "cone of shame" was Minde.

Same self-type, though.
    You're probably right. That is odd though. I wonder why I thought it was Ryene. Maybe I was smoking crack. I'll go look.

...Yeah, that was an insanity attack. I'll fix it later. I hate having to clean up after my insanity attacks.
    What exactly do you plan to change? I'd like to know what to address in my reply.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, here are the 'grains of truth' in the insanity attack post.

1. I sincerely want to look for SFs who have been mistyped or untyped, so I'm genuinely trying to tell people about what I'm finding, especially because this thread said it was an attempt to locate ESEs. Unfortunately, this forum has a small population and we don't get many new people joining, so there's not much to find that we don't already know.

2. I strongly dislike Ryene's avatar. I don't like the look on that rabbit's face. It seems to be a look of fear, as though somebody stuffed the cookie into the rabbit's mouth by force in order to take a 'cute' picture. I don't like the idea of a rabbit eating cookies. I also associate this image with the 'guilty shame' feeling, the 'I'm being bad and I got caught,' look on its face. I also don't like the implication that 'being bad by stealing cookies and getting caught, is cute.' So I do, in fact, have a strong negative reaction to something about Ryene, but it's mostly the avatar. I have not had any conversations with her that I can recall (this is a female, right?), unless they were very brief.

3. Someone else posted images that I found extremely offensive. However, it was not Ryene, it was indeed Minde. Ryene was responding to the images, and said she laughed about the 'cone of shame,' and the fact that she laughed about it made me dislike her. The images themselves, laughing at the cone of shame, the phenomenon of neutering dogs instead of finding some other solution to the problem, the dog showing the whites of its eyes, how I see those cones as unnecessary and ignorant and abusive, and the fact that there is no harm done if the dog licks its wounds, triggered an extremely intense emotional reaction of horror and anger in me, and perhaps even rage. I wanted to protect the dog against the abuse.

4. For whatever reason, Ryene wanted to protect the integrity of this Alpha census thread. I'm not sure why it mattered so much to her. I'm not going to defend the 'rightness' of my posting in this thread, because the truth is that every time I've posted here, it's happened as a result of one of my crazy attacks. I won't be able to rationally argue that something I did during a crazy attack was the right thing to do. So yeah, maybe it is inappropriate for me to post here.

All of those 'grains of truth' came together into one outburst during the crazy attack.

As for guessing Ryene's type, I haven't actually studied anything she's written, so I wouldn't know what her type is, and I will have to go remove it from the spreadsheet, because I like to carefully consider all of the things that I write on the spreadsheet before writing them there.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything that isn't a self-reporting or roll call here should be deleted straight. Any mods can facilitate with that?
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Word of God is passed down about off-topic posts, I can split them into a fresh thread.
    Know I'm mistyped?

Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

DISCLAIMER

Creepy-bg

fuck that. if you can't go off topic in the alpha subforum then we might as well shut it down.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What topic?
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's going straight to the hall of fame
    Know I'm mistyped?

Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

DISCLAIMER

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, if you wanted to clean out the ones that I wrote that led to off-topic conversations, and put it into a separate thread, that's fine with me. Or you could just delete whatever I happen to say in this thread, if I should by chance get the impulse to put anything here again in the future.

However, I just don't like things being deleted if I haven't saved them on my own computer first, which I haven't, so just some kind of Nicole's Off-Topic thread would work.

I just like to keep a record of whatever BS I wrote, so that I can understand what happened.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea gul I was hoping that some of the more incendiary and controversial stuff go to another thread for serious discussions there. Alpha is about randomness, but we don't bring things to grind here.

Quote Originally Posted by Reuben
    we don't bring things to grind here.
    Oh wait we do
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!