Thread: Video Interaction Thread

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Video Interaction Thread

Hiya! This thread is inspired by one on Perc that serves much the same purpose. Just a place where you can post exceedingly longwinded, boring, and uninformative videos of you and your forum friends interacting. Perhaps others will find some relevance by viewing intertype relations, perhaps it will inform their understanding of the types themselves, or perhaps it will just serve as good practice for trying to type others via video.

All in all I doubt more than 10 people will watch this, and none of them in its entirety. Regardless, I encourage you to gather your own friends and record some interactions yourself.

Pluie comes in later but from left to right: Pluie, JWC3, Aestrivex, Ryene Astralis

Video Table of Contents:
    Pluie, JWC3, Aestrivex, Ryene Astralis
    April, (InvisibleJim), Pluie, JWC3, Aestrivex
    Last edited by JWC3; 09-02-2013 at 09:03 PM.
    Easy Day

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had thought to ask if you wanted me to post this here. Now we know the answer.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

This is very cool, except I can't get over the fact that I feel like a creepy voyeur watching this.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No DJA?

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, 3 hours??
    I started watching it, but it's kind of hard to follow due to barely being able to hear Aestrivex. To hear him I had to turn my volume all the way up, but that winds up hurting my ears when JWC3 and Ryene speak.

I'll probably watch more later.
    If the volume issue improves somewhere in the video, please let me know and I'll try starting from there.

Also, since this is such a long video, maybe list topics that were covered so people can skip to the ones they might find interesting? It doesn't have to be a specific time for that part starting, but maybe a general idea of where in the video it might be.

I actually like to see stuff like this. One of the annoying things (for me) about tinychat is that people rarely (if ever) actually talk while on mic/video. (But maybe that's just been when I do happen to get to go in.)
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@anndelise

Well I'm hoping to do more of these with various forum members as well as hoping that others start doing them as well so you'll likely hear a lot more talking. In any case the topics are rather free flowing and we go back and forth between them so listing them might not be helpful. The parts you might be interested in though are talking a bit about Ryene's dad's type somewhere towards the middleish and around the end we start talking about enneagram.

Also yes, Aestrivex needs to get an external mic or a headset or something. He thinks it's some sort of software issue that he has yet to resolve but its been happening for a few days now. Either way, I'm jamming my headphones into my ears half the video for a reason.
    Easy Day

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LUL. Tiny chat competitor is here.
    Last edited by Absurd; 08-29-2013 at 02:22 PM.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    This is very cool, except I can't get over the fact that I feel like a creepy voyeur watching this.
    *chuckles* Well lend a hand then. Thinking of doing another this Monday. Interested?
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    *chuckles* Well lend a hand then. Thinking of doing another this Monday. Interested?
    Perhaps if I'm available, just lemme know a time.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how do you record multiple people having a convo?
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    how do you record multiple people having a convo?
    Google Hangout. It requires the members to be a part of Google+, and the person recording needs to have a Youtube account linked to their Google+ account. They also need to be the one who creates the Hangout (so it can be initiated as a recorded Hangout) and invites the other participants. At the end, the person closes the broadcast and then takes the video link from their Google+ page feed.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm also up for doing something like this again. Not this weekend, as I work Saturday-Monday. Maybe some time after that, though. I also don't mind set topics.

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    Wow, 3 hours??
    I don't think any of us expected to be on that long. The time just kinda flew.

Also, since this is such a long video, maybe list topics that were covered so people can skip to the ones they might find interesting? It doesn't have to be a specific time for that part starting, but maybe a general idea of where in the video it might be.
    Yeah, we didn't have a topic going in. We discussed that, but I think it happened before I started broadcasting. We bounce back and forth between Socionics, Enneagram, a smidge of MBTI, and just chatting about random stuff (including MMORPGs). We also discussed the various forums a bit - quality, what we disagree with, certain forumites, etc.
    Johari/Nohari

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    Yeah, we didn't have a topic going in. We discussed that, but I think it happened before I started broadcasting. We bounce back and forth between Socionics, Enneagram, a smidge of MBTI, and just chatting about random stuff (including MMORPGs). We also discussed the various forums a bit - quality, what we disagree with, certain forumites, etc.
    That list helps, thanks.

And i totally uderstand about the time. Time flies when you're having fun.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

April, (InvisibleJim), Pluie, JWC3, Aestrivex
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i like these. good vibes between you guys or something (: