Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: The tale of an LSE

  1. #1
    Éminence grise mikemex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Third Planet
    TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Posts
    1,631
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default The tale of an LSE

    I found this quite interesting (talk about Delta!):

    http://www.khkgears.co.jp/en/about_k...ory/index.html

    I'd like to know your opinion about it.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

    You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

  2. #2
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    I found this quite interesting (talk about Delta!):

    http://www.khkgears.co.jp/en/about_k...ory/index.html

    I'd like to know your opinion about it.
    What exactly are you asking for. I don't understand what you want me to give an opinion on seeing that this is just a sight about that company.

  3. #3
    escaping anndelise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    WA
    TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Posts
    6,329
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just did a brief run down the page, but I think it was kinda cool for a company to give it's history and development like that. That sort of helps potential customers or whatever feel like they know the company a little better...kind of like a friend; rather than trying to learn about the company through its advertisements. I'd love to see more of these kinds of "stories" by companies/businesses.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

  4. #4
    Éminence grise mikemex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Third Planet
    TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Posts
    1,631
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    What exactly are you asking for. I don't understand what you want me to give an opinion on seeing that this is just a sight about that company.
    Te dominants are among the most misunderstood types in the socion. From the outside, it seems like they are just interested in making money as they may work tirelessly and do nothing else. LIEs are entrepreneuring (read: adventurous) and are less prone to have a stable life compared to LSEs, so are subject to a different analysis.

    For now, I was just wanting to point out that, even if an LSE is pragmatic to the bone, their true desire is to have a meaningful life. They want to build communities and have a lasting effect on the society. Many of us don't realize all the effort it takes to have a smooth running economy, as we take complex products for granted.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

    You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, vote LSEs for kings in your country and the economy is going to get really stable.

  6. #6
    Darn Socks Director Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    6,724
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would vote for an LSE to be king.

    ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

    Johari Nohari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I would vote for an LSE to be king.
    Same, DA. Let's vote each other in a true democratic king way.

  8. #8
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    Te dominants are among the most misunderstood types in the socion. From the outside, it seems like they are just interested in making money as they may work tirelessly and do nothing else. LIEs are entrepreneuring (read: adventurous) and are less prone to have a stable life compared to LSEs, so are subject to a different analysis.

    For now, I was just wanting to point out that, even if an LSE is pragmatic to the bone, their true desire is to have a meaningful life. They want to build communities and have a lasting effect on the society. Many of us don't realize all the effort it takes to have a smooth running economy, as we take complex products for granted.
    And use people too; like tyrants as Jung very well pointed out.

  9. #9
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I would vote for an LSE to be king.
    No offense

    The best leaders are EII.

  10. #10
    InvisibleJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Si vis pacem
    TIM
    para bellum
    Posts
    4,832
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    No offense

    The best leaders are EII.

    Pffffffffffftttt nooo.

  11. #11
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Pffffffffffftttt nooo.
    hahaha

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    And use people too; like tyrants as Jung very well pointed out.
    Jung was high all the time.

  13. #13
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Jung was high all the time.
    If he was then he sure was very productive, judging from all the writing he did; maybe everyone should get high

  14. #14
    Darn Socks Director Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    6,724
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    No offense

    The best leaders are EII.
    What is this, George Washtington vs Abraham Lincoln?
    I always thought Lincoln was a great guy, but not nearly the leader Washington was.

    ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

    Johari Nohari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •