Thread: Looking for an ISFp penpal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Looking for an ISFp penpal

I am a new forum member, so hello to all as well.

I am a self diagnosed ILE female from California in my 20's who is interested in speaking to some SEIs. Young, old, male, female, whatever; it all works. Just make sure that your Si is on full display. If you want some Ne, I will hypothetically be bringing it.

PM me, if that is an option on this site.

Cool.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have a few SEI friends that I may be able to set you up with. I live in California so you're welcome to come hang out with me and my SEI friends even.

PM me. You can even join me on Facebook and I can introduce you to them...

It's Maritsa Darmandzhyan

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't listen to her. She's in it for business and is considered one of the worst typers in the forum.

You might want to hang around to increase your chances on getting the right kind of SEI. I personally like lemontrees, Snowy and Whittgenstein.

Somehow your request bugged me a bit.. Maybe it's just that the site has so many interesting people to get to know to. Or maybe I want more female ILEs here (most are men with social issues).
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Don't listen to her. She's in it for business and is considered one of the worst typers in the forum.

You might want to hang around to increase your chances on getting the right kind of SEI. I personally like lemontrees, Snowy and Whittgenstein.

Somehow your request bugged me a bit.. Maybe it's just that the site has so many interesting people to get to know to. Or maybe I want more female ILEs here (most are men with social issues).
    To be fair, she might not be looking to charge this person; she dispenses lots of advice on the forum without expecting money in return. I have no issues with the rest of the post.

....No, I do have one. You forgot BG! O:
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    To be fair, she might not be looking to charge this person; she dispenses lots of advice on the forum without expecting money in return.
    If you pay for the advice, is it more accurate?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    If you pay for the advice, is it more accurate?
    I'm going to assume/pretend that was a rhetorical question. >.>
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We can hook you up with some confirmed male LSEs or confirmed female SEEs.

TIM
    ESI-Se 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grandoak View Post
    I am a new forum member, so hello to all as well.

I am a self diagnosed ILE female from California in my 20's who is interested in speaking to some SEIs. Young, old, male, female, whatever; it all works. Just make sure that your Si is on full display. If you want some Ne, I will hypothetically be bringing it.

PM me, if that is an option on this site.

Cool.

the SEIs here are very cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am really looking to increase my face to face interaction with different types.

I have done a fair amount of theoretical socionics, but I need to get into the neck of things now.

So far, this is my definition of an SEI:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsLKUuzEy9E#t=3m0s

And definition of an ILE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9QkMYcj1lU

[QUOTE=Aquagraph;967342]Don't listen to her. She's in it for business and is considered one of the worst typers in the forum.

Specifically who considers her to be among the worst? I'm new and just trying to learn who not to trust.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ProperBoston View Post
    Specifically who considers her to be among the worst? I'm new and just trying to learn who not to trust.
    Under the post you quoted you can see who likes it or marked it as constructive. 6 people marked it constructive. Introductions threads are not even popular.

Go to the chatbox, assuming the access to you has been already accepted, and randomly ask people there about her. You will, at least, be assured that the people here generally don't find her advice accurate.

She is severely deluded or an ingenious troll.
    Last edited by Aquagraph; 02-20-2014 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Number of Constructive marks increased.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden