162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ehhh, you got jadaed again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Too many eyes to see through, too many people to consider..." sounds like overextended Ne to me. "What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Weaknesses mentioned: always forget some dumb detail in fast paced work (daydreaming), not always in touch with own self..." seems like lack of Si. "How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them? I choose my friends on accident. I fall in love with people easily, and then either become jaded with them or retain them for life. Sometimes the former can be a huge problem, because I desire to still love them as people, even when it may be bad for me...." You're definitely something under the xxFx umbrella. Choosing friends accidentally puts you as the "Merry" Reinin Dichotomy, so either Alpha or Beta Quadra, without question.

Your type is really interesting. Right now I have you down to EIE, IEI, ESE, or SEI, and I have yet to figure out which. I think given the lack of Si, I'm gonna go with IEI or EIE... that's my thought. From my point of view, you seem fairly well balanced, which is good but makes it harder in a way.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae16t View Post
    Member Questionnaire 1 (Jadae16t)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Everything and nothing. Subjectively, respectively, what I like and what I harmonize with.
    question is not type related.

What are your most important values?
    These two rights: Autonomy for everyone. Connection with life.
    question is not type related but my personal opinion is that wanting autonomy in a relationship is one step away from having an open relationship and the only difference is "permission" both are shitty things because both undermine the actual value of a relationship; why have a relationship at all then if you just exist as two things in one space, even one's own dog needs love and attention; so the only point of autonomy is to just be there for the sex? How about the emotional warmth?

it seems to me that this is counter to the concept of Socionics because the whole point of duality is for two halves to merge. That two people, who do have their distinctness also have their distinct "weaknesses" and therefore they need a certain degree of participation and "substitution", I think, honestly if you want two people to be there for the sex then you would be well matched with someone of your own type therefore you can feel the same emptiness and yet never ask for the substitution that comes from a whole unit. I wouldn't suggest someone get a dual for this type of a relationship because it's not only a waste but it's also emotionally draining for the other party who I'm sure would want more of a loving connection.

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    Yes. I hold them because they are the essence I see and feel in life, how life connects as one.
    above is not type related

Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I do not have an opinion other than to realize that surviving a war means you will be a different person. Buyer beware -- not for everyone. Power, itself, is the notion that one's self is greater or lesser than another self.
    question is not type related.

What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    ANYTHING.
    not type related as anyone of the same type may respond differently based on what they "really love" or really hate.

Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Unfair question -- I have a disorder.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Pointless. Weekly or Monthly only, except for living things. I wash my clothes once a month, because screw thinking about them for no reason.
    not type related; people are not machines

Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Next...
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Next...
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    Next...

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Weaknesses mentioned: always forget some dumb detail in fast paced work (daydreaming), not always in touch with own self, mood swings. I often walk off mid-conversation on accident, where my mind takes me. I don't mean to. In myself, I dislike nothing. We are fine as is, and screw anyone that thinks otherwise.
    @Saberstorm

um, not type related.

What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People see my strengths in the way in which I can work with most things and people easily -- mix and match. That I can see what I am doing before I create it. That I love tethering others together. That I do not easily deviate once I decide to move.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?

Dynamic type; function involved in seeing the process of work is Te.

In what areas of your life would you like help?

I most need help in being less self-critical. I enjoy those that remind me what I remind others, which is that life is just life, and that I am just human. [/quote]

Um...yeah seems Fi seeking. I was hoping you would write more of a Ti seeking answer but I can't fiddle with this and give you a Ti seeking response, unfortunately

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Not really.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I get along with people best who can dream, communicate.

not enough info

How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    In a partner, I value the ability to connect to life, the ebb and flow, the ethereal, and to discuss or consider ideas in an open way -- to dream, to create. To me, sex is last. Sex is something in which is best when people have otherwise collided fully.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Where they grew up, how they were socialized, and that their innocence was protected as a defenseless youth. [/quote]

very practical answer. None of your speech is emotional as in "I would LOVE" ETC.

A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    "And I don't exist, too?"
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    Lack of consideration for others, lack of sense of being within society.

Te.

How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I choose my friends on accident. I fall in love with people easily, and then either become jaded with them or retain them for life. Sometimes the former can be a huge problem, because I desire to still love them as people, even when it may be bad for me.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Easily. Strangers are easy. Huge crowds make me feel anxious, however. It is too many eyes to see through, too many people to consider.
    Judging function on the reasonableness and functionality of something. Extravert because in a crowd they feel overwhelmed by the sensory stuff too much to see while introverts introvert and become either more relaxed or calm.

LSE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BTW:

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Weaknesses mentioned: always forget some dumb detail in fast paced work (daydreaming), not always in touch with own self, mood swings. I often walk off mid-conversation on accident, where my mind takes me. I don't mean to. In myself, I dislike nothing. We are fine as is, and screw anyone that thinks otherwise.

This answer is awesome and makes me smile... sometimes I think it's important to be able to forget details due to daydreaming (a sign you're looking at the forest and not the trees), and walking off mid-conversation on accident is a talent too few of us have. I do that to people and leave them hanging, and the funny thing is, they know it's just me and the way I am. Oh well. As the Strokes sang, "I think I'll be alright..."