Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Give me a type

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You'll always be a Glowstick. End of Story.
    Reason is a whore.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Voted "Albrt Einstein lolz Im smert". Cмерть (smert) means death in Russian.

Creepy-theticalanti

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae16t View Post
    Don't type me, just give me a freaking type.
    I can see the firm resistance you put up before to Maritsa's LSE typing of you, considering her credibility.

I voted "w/e dont care" & "Go away plz".

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

lol

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I hated that line in the matrix. It was like 'oh please you're just using special effects and trying to sound interesting and dignified for $$$.'

there is a spoon damnit. one gave me a good prostate orgasm the other day.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No more spooning? Ah. What to do.

*eyes forge*
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That's a good woman, but there are no types, darlin'. I have seen the holy light of all. /snark
    I'm going to give an elaborate response to why I type you EIE in my typing thread; heck with it, I'll post it here so here it goes:

Jadae16t, you are EIE because you said you have and incapabily of steping into another person's shoes and viewing the situation from that person's perspective; this was said about how Mountain Dew said “God Bless you!” to you in a post. While another type may have simply passed this off as that person's perspective, life, how they were brought up, that possibly this saying was a gesture of goodwill and a kind farewell, you, instead, were impacted by this from your personal JUDGEMENT of how a person should BEHAVE towards you and others as a standard and a rule, rather than as individual and circumstantial. You said specifically about that statement that you don't want people to rub off their ideas on you, which suggests few of the following things. It's clear to me that you don't like others telling others how to live their lives, that they shouldn't rub their beliefs on you and that statement very much proves that. You've often shown likeliness to MISCONSTRUE people's real intentions and have a real inability to read that in them. Another conclusion that I've reached is that you put up a rather defensive wall as a primary guard against how you see others no matter how nice and kind these individual really are, hence you miss part of reality, acting basely from a rule you've made which subjects people and things around you to an IDEAL or idealistic like thinking. This DEFENSIVE wall or barrier has another very interesting feature that I've observed about it; it comes with an arsenal of weapons of distruction at it's disposel which you use to attack and bring down this otherwise nice person, when something even the tinyest discretion from your standard has been deliniated. I would interprete this defense to be Se activating – because we don't really see it as you hide it behind beautiful facade and pretty roses until it strikes out like an iron-blood-dropping machines. Your lack of empthay I attribute to Fi ignoring.

I would love to help you find a match, ofcourse and for someone like you I suggest an LSI, someone who has Ti as their base function, who can help you think about things before you react and drive people away. Someone who reads and orders your thoughts so that you stop racting DISPROPORTIONATELY to a situation and help you think and consider past your reactive emotions and your guards or defense mechanisms. This person will help you accept others, to understand individual nuances behind the rules you set and enforce. Certainly, this person will help you reconnect with people and to live among them, just purely enjoying their love and company.

Someone with and aggression will help you or force you to see a lot of the thoughts you have that you want to avoid. Like a good and loving Wendy, she will give up a lot of herself and who she is to cater to your needs and desires, being a constant source of selfless love, she will be sure to never respond inappropriately and like a good dog, she will lay around until her master feeds her, offers her food, and never will she complain about anything.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mt Dew, Maritsa here thinks you're ISTj, so get proposin'. Since I am an "ENFj" you need to do this properly. And, darlin', I know you wont put your hands around my neck in anger, cause you're a good lap dog :[ Let me show you where it hurts *points to heart*
    Grrr.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Mt Dew, Maritsa here thinks you're ISTj, so get proposin'. Since I am an "ENFj" you need to do this properly. And, darlin', I know you wont put your hands around my neck in anger, cause you're a good lap dog :[ Let me show you where it hurts *points to heart*
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    Grrr.
    Aw ann.. why so mad?
    -

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Aw ann.. why so mad?
    Because the idea that anyone, male or female, would put their hands around another person's neck in anger really pisses me off. I see it as sign of that aggressor being a potentially dangerous person and/or being psychologically unstable.

Wouldn't you agree with that assessment, Maritsa?
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Because the idea that anyone, male or female, would put their hands around another person's neck in anger really pisses me off. I see it as sign of that aggressor being a potentially dangerous person and/or being psychologically unstable.

Wouldn't you agree with that assessment, Maritsa?
    have you heard someone say "I just want to kill him!"?
    -

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

have you heard someone say "I just want to kill him!"?
    That's not the same thing as the actual laying on of hands in anger.
    I mean, there's punching, slapping, kicking, etc. Those are simply striking out at something. But to actually wrap one's hands around another's throat in anger? That is far more hostile, imo. It seems to me that it would require more intent to do bodily harm than being merely a reflexive strike.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That's not the same thing as the actual laying on of hands in anger.
    I mean, there's punching, slapping, kicking, etc. Those are simple striking out at something. But to actually wrap one's hands around another's throat in anger? That is far more hostile, imo. It seems to me that it would require more intent to do bodily harm than being merely a reflexive strike.
    stay out of my business; I don't need to tell you about my private life.
    -

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

stay out of my business; I don't need to tell you about my private life.
    Wait....were we talking about You??
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Wait....were we talking about You??
    no just an animal.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

REPEAT. .........REPEAT .......... REPEAT ..........REPEAT...

The emotional trap you put yourself in, in a cycle that you can't release yourself from, emotionally. Tying yourself to a huge feeling process that won't let you, that has you prisoner to your feelings.

You're the only person with feelings. What do you want me to do? There's only so much that I can do.

You let go of me and of us. It was your choice. Accept that that's what you want. If it is then know and trust that you'll find what you're looking for.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 08-16-2013 at 06:54 AM.
    -

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no just an animal.
    I'm not sure why you brought up 'your business' and 'your personal life', then.

For me, I have been on the receiving end of strikes and kicks. But they pale in comparison to being strangled by another person. Most of the strikes and kicks were reflexive actions from my attacker. Some of them were done with the flat out intent to harm, to drive home his point that he was stronger than me and that he was the one in control. But the strangling?...that was an intent to kill...to snuff my life's breath out. And the final signal to me that I had to get away from him and his toxic environment...one way or another.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shayley View Post
    *shivers*
    I mean, i can see her smiling and laughing...but the force that had to be in her hands to bring the girl to her knees and panicking?? That's scarey to me, and to me a potential sign of instability of the aggressor.

I have PTSD, and because of my experience, even one playful hand around my throat can trigger the panic...and/or a massive fight/flight response. If the person doing it knew I had PTSD and did something like that, I'd consider it an aggressive attack because they had an idea of the kind of reaction it would trigger in me.

*shivers*
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*shivers*
    I mean, i can see her smiling and laughing...but the force that had to be in her hands to bring the girl to her knees and panicking?? That's scarey to me, and to me a potential sign of instability of the aggressor.

I have PTSD, and because of my experience, even one playful hand around my throat can trigger the panic...and/or a massive fight/flight response. If the person doing it knew I had PTSD and did something like that, I'd consider it an aggressive attack because they had an idea of the kind of reaction it would trigger in me.

*shivers*
    Really sorry to hear that you suffer from PTSD.

Putting hands around any persons neck and applying pressure is not ever going to get a good response and should definitely be a sign to the attacker that they took it too far and have a problem area to immediately work on gaining control over.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shayley View Post
    Putting hands around any persons neck and applying pressure is not ever going to get a good response and should definitely be a sign to the attacker that they took it too far and have a problem area to immediately work on gaining control over.
    I totally agree!
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

she will be sure to never respond inappropriately and like a good dog, she will lay around until her master feeds her, offers her food, and never will she complain about anything.
    Dogs bite actually.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He bit me in another thread :[ That bitch!
    William?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who the fark is William
    MDew/Snaps/NobleFool
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truck View Post
    I hated that line in the matrix. It was like 'oh please you're just using special effects and trying to sound interesting and dignified for $$$.'

there is a spoon damnit. one gave me a good prostate orgasm the other day.
    Well... Sort of. There is the concept of a spoon, plato's 'form' of a spoon, so spoons do exist. The spoon referenced by that line however does not. That spoon is simply a shadow on the wall. The concept of the Matrix is just the Allegory of the Cave turned hollywood.
    Easy Day

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Who the fark is William
    The guy you vowed to keep contact with but forgot it seems...

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, the person that Socionics sez should marry me. Where are my manners?
    Indeed. You should bring him flowers as an apology.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NobleFool View Post
    I can see the firm resistance you put up before to Maritsa's LSE typing of you, considering her credibility.

I voted "w/e dont care" & "Go away plz".
    no YOU

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Enneagram 3.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

nope, 7. jim u 6 u suck at enneagram. its ok though its not an important life skill

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    nope, 7. jim u 6 u suck at enneagram. its ok though its not an important life skill
    Enneagram 3. Vain, not gluttonous. Tries to impress with superiority by evolving to 6, when failing crumbles to 'why is everyone not relaxed enough, things just aren't important' in 9 when he can't exercise superiority, despite often in the same conversation having stated that these things are critical and important. The failure of 3 being that it is reliant on the crowd to find success, but success comes from individual competence not from recognition by others.
    Last edited by InvisibleJim; 08-16-2013 at 04:01 PM.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You be trollin. Tsk tsk
    Relax bra, is just pseudo-psychologology.

Isn't this the 3rd account you've created because you didn't get approval for your ideas?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He isn't exactly Ekaterina Filatova of St. Petersburg, so no wonder.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Trolls trolling trolls. Great. Only on the16types.info.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trollception.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Troll hammer

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are now 4 trolls in the thread.

Absurd,
    Jadae,
    Hkkmr and
    Jim

Walk into a bar. They all get sore noses.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    There are now 3 trolls in the thread.

Jadae,
    Hkkmr and
    Jim

Walk into a bar. They all get sore noses.
    Sounds fine. Cool joke.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hk trolls my soul tho :[
    Maybe your despair is tasty?

I don't have a strong opinion on your type. You don't seem base to me, though. You come across as awfully perky/energetic in a way that I don't associate with bases. (Not horribly strong reasoning, yes.)
    Johari/Nohari

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast