Member Questionnaire 1 (Aquagraph)
What is beauty? What is love?
Since I don't feel like quoting Wikipedia entries, I'll leave this question for poets.
What are your most important values?
Happiness. All the rest are tools for that.
Some of them might be noteworthy:
Liberty, sense of meaning in society, novelty, social influence, wisdom, status among the misfits.
Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
There is nothing greater in beyond but there is something divine hidden in the mundane.

I sometimes use religious practices to accomplish a goal. I once asked forgiveness from the Christian god and got it from Him/myself. Boy, was I drunk. Totally worth it.
Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
"Political power grows out of a barrel of a gun" - Mao

The power to inflict harm is the most basic power. Everything else is built on that.
If you don't pay your rent and leave the apartment, there will be a guy with a gun evicting you from the apartment.

I want everyone to be able to be close to armed power they agree with and with the freedom to leave that rule.

I'm not a pacifist but I'm a fervent peace advocate.
What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
I'm into politics, language, anarchism, technology and the Thing Behind This Stuff.
Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
Pfft, this is merely a vessel for this awesome computer. Nah, I guess the host deserves an appropriate temple as well.

I might be persuaded into a non-fanatic conversation about GMOs, vegetarianism and body augmentations.
What do you think of daily chores?
They are not worthy of commenting.
Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
Films: Tarantino's, Cannibal Holocaust, Natural Born Killers, Snatch, The Holy Mountain, Kaurismaki's, Apocalypse Now, City of God.

Books: Tao Teh Ching, Little Prince, Book of Five Rings.. I can't recall many books currently. *intellectual shame*
What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
Sitting in a tram being hangover and high on pot as I'm watching people do people stuff, minding their own business, occasionally being nice to a stranger.

This sometimes makes me cry and smile. I feel happy the way I feel when watching that fucking plastic bag scene from American Beauty or something.
Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
My pack of black sheep keeps me being me.
What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
They think I'm a pretentious, arrogant, self-entitled nitpicker with no direction. There's a grain of truth to that but that even applies to the Bible so fuck 'em.

I guess I'll grow to be more humble and determined.
What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
Even people who don't like me choose to acknowledge that I am a skillful manipulator. I, however, consider myself to be extremely honest, although not playing with an open hand.

It's not about what I tell, but what I won't tell and how I tell what I tell.
In what areas of your life would you like help?
Income and education. By income I don't mean a "proper job" and by education I don't mean schools.
Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
Fighting with myself and then realizing that I'm my own worst enemy and then realizing that I'm stronger than my enemy.

Or something.
What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
Calmness, playfulness, "innocence", magic, intelligence (=agrees with me)

Cool types.
How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
Romance is romantic and sex is erogenous. I'm very sexual and, to many, surprisingly romance-driven.

Intimate openness, not jealous, adventurousness and silliness.
If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
To ask what it wants to do and then advice it how to do it.
A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Inward: Let's examine the thoughts behind this.
Outward: Interrogation and/or devil's advocate from the opposing angle.
Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
People mean good but the paths to hell are paved with good intentions.

A prevalent social problem: People telling non-violent people what to do. People exporting violence so that they shouldn't consider themselves as violent. Conformism and apathy. Paying too much taxes to an oppressive machinery.
How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I test them a lot, I guess. I'll come up with something on this one later on.
How do you behave around strangers?
They say I'm non-chalant and devilish.