Thread: Type rubicube? please?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type rubicube? please?

What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is something pleasing.
    Love is unconditional, devine feeling. It doesn't require reasons like beauty does and can remain forever.
    What are your most important values?
    intelligence comfort meaning hapiness family personal growth
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    Yes. Because without them the world doesnt make sense at all, is unfair, hard, i see no point in living then.. My beliefs are logical, makes me happy... they are not based purely on belief- i had some wierd unexplainable experiences... I am not a part of any religion, but i do fall under pantheist category
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Greed games.

Power for me is ability to follow own personal hapiness path, achieving things YOU want, focusing on solutions, positive things. Not a lot of people live this way, but people who do this are always powerful.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I am instrested in paranormal things, ezothery, religions, psychology, nso, lucid dreaming, neurology, world happenings...

Had long conv about social problems, religions, personal things (not about mine lol)
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Yah. Buuut it is really annoying when people believe in pseudo medicine sht.

Hm no or maybe.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    My family is very untidy and sadly i have to share room with 3 people. I lost hope in having that room tidy... i like tidyness althrough not always to tidy. I need dat mood of wanting to do something productive outwardly.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I like scientific/ ezotheric books. I dont like fiction and streched literature.
    Most of the movies are enjoyable, exept westerns and action ones. ew.

Recently i read 'nothing in this book is true, but it is exacly how things are'- oh well it is such a wierd intresting false book, 'How to spot a liar', 'Spy'.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I am a 17 year old young lady so maybe i will skip this question.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    When i am with people who accept me, at nature
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    That i am too private, abandon friends, am fake, arrogant. Appear to look too childish, wierd, avoidant.

Mostly I dislike that i cant hold friendships. As soon as 'trusting level' appears i leave. Idk really why this happens but i really hate it but dont know how to change.

Finding common groud and braking ices with people is hard for me. Am kind of self sabotaging.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Can read and understand people well, so i dont judge (if i dont get person's motives i become paranoid and very intrested in that person)
    Have opinions about things
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Someone please choose me a carrier.
    I want to study psychology but i will look stupid- people perceive me as a socially awkward bubble (so, inside they will judge me for solving my own problems here even through i really enjoy this thing...). I wish i didnt care what they think.

Getting out. I like when people iniciate and help me to get more social.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Idk.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    Like- intelligence, sarcastic humour, reliability
    Dislike- negativity, judging, people being too earthy and controlling. I had some really bad 'friendships' with ESTx people...
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Two people can fck each other as long as they both want to. Romance is not sex lol.

Good humour, strenght, intelligence, reliability, physical attraction.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    If my child is socially accepted- because i really wasnt and it didnt turned out well. Would check how my kid is around other kids in real life. I wouldnt ask him stupid traumatising questions...
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Inside i would feel that dissapointing feeling. Outwardly would ask my friend why he thinks so, 'dont you think that 'insert my belief here'?, what are the proves and so on. I really like talking about beliefs.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I am on a wierd misfits side.
    All people at the core are good, we all are born perfect. But things people have to do and ways things have to be shapes us. If people would follow their own heart all world problems would be solved. Because hapiness is the only motivation in the world. Happy people dont behave bad.

Lack of tolerance. Here is my country like 90 procents of people hate (yah hate) gay people. That is so sad.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I dont have any friends only tons of people i kind of know.

At first i am being silent but after a while i become most talkative out of the group
    How do you behave around strangers?
    in a shy way. i want to talk about intresting stuff right away not small talk.
    Last edited by rubicube; 08-19-2013 at 02:09 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

*tack-a-tack clack* *pfut*

rubicube

Anywho - I'd say that while this questionnaire says much about you as a person it doesn't say much about type.
    Maybe stick around and converse? You say you appreciate talking about grandiose world problems, I'm sure conversation can be provided.
    Reason is a whore.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post

rubicube

Anywho - I'd say that while this questionnaire says much about you as a person it doesn't say much about type.
    Maybe stick around and converse? You say you appreciate talking about grandiose world problems, I'm sure conversation can be provided.
    Ty
    Oh you are such a kind man, here is another questionnaire from percafe, enjoy*
    *if you want to

Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
    I am sure i have depression. I dont have any real friends, it makes me feel like crap, so empty... ;( ;( ;(
    Female, 17

3. Click on this link:Flick: Explore! Choose 2 photos and look at each for as long as you feel that you need. Copy and paste the photos here (or write the link like example: www[dot]flickr[dot]com/photos/jacoboson/8697480741/in/explore-2013-05-01), and write your impression of each of them.
    1) Hello world! | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Such a wierd background. lol, this bird looks like grumpy cat.
    He is like
    - You, you are so cuute birdd...
    - NO.

2) Time to harvest (3) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    It reminds me travels to other cities- we pass through a lot of places like this. For me, these places seem so peaceful, simbolize summer

4. You are on the clock to fix something, a friend of yours sits beside you and gives a lot of interesting ideas, none of them actually help or are related to your situation, but they are still something you find interesting. What is your reaction? What do you say? What do you do? What's your train of thought?
    Firstly, would check how much time i have. If i am low on time, i would be on a rush. Probably i would tell my friend how busy i am, concentrate on my thing and listen to my friend with one ear.
    Inside i would think: can she shut up now . Generally i wouldnt be 'here and now'.
    If i can finish fixing it later i would focus on my friend and fix it later.

5a. What are some of your most important values?
    Intelligence, hapiness, humour, meaning, respect, tollerance, comfort, listening to my own heart, family, achieving goals

5b. Can they change? What would be the reason if they changed?
    Yah probably. Reason... life changes and growth.

6. You are in a car with some other people, the people in the car are talking. Someone makes a claim that you see as immoral/rude/cruel. What is your inward reaction? What do you think? What do you say?

Are these people my friends? Lets say, that all i know about them is their names.

I became overly sensitive in past few years... mood would fall for sure. I may fire up inside and feel desperate for whole human race if i am in that mood, wouldnt say a thing then. If i was chatting with these people, i would protect that person or at least murm how rude is that. Not because i care particuarly about that person- i would act that way to show up and because that is right thing to do...

If these people are agressive i would get insecure myself.

7. a) What activities energizes you the most? Why?
    Intresting topics, debates, trying out new stuff, meditating, sunbathing, reading (scientific or ezotheric, i dont like fiction literature), drinking 5 cups of coffee a day (yah i indulge in sensory things a lot)

7. b) What activities drains you the most? Why?
    Being around negative people, being alone in a croud, superficial talks, lack of/ no meaning

8. Do you believe you are introverted or extraverted? Why do you believe that?
    i get 80proc.+ introverted on tests... but i think i am somewhere in the middle between introvertion and extrovertion.

Communication drains and exites me at the same time. I have trust issues. In childhood, since i was like 4 years old had social anxiety... it is a little complicated as you see. Unsolved issues hah.

9. Please describe yourself, what do you see as your greatest strengths and what do you see as your greatest weaknesses?

Streghts:
    - I can read people well, for that reason i rarely judge someone (if i dont get person's motives i become paranoid and very intrested in that person)
    - Am more tolerant than most of the people, trustable
    - I have my opinions of things
    - Am punctual, organised enough
    - Can do stuff like tidying, do homework fast
    - Ughh i know how to astral project?...

Weaknesses:
    - Stuff that is intresing for me (religions, psychology, ezothery, tablets, nso, parashit, growth) is not intresting for 90 procents of population. Finding common ground is hard
    - Appear wierd, dummy, unserious, avoidant, weak, childish
    - I need meaning. I find it hard to do stuff that has no meaning for me. I couldnt be a nihilist either, because then the world doesnt make sense. (no i am not a part of any religion for now)
    - Too private, uncomfortable around new people
    - Can be too stubborn
    - Kind of self sabotaging

10. Please describe yourself when you are feeling stressed. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.
    If a stressful event (like exam, performing) is coming i start worrying days before, even conciously i can not even remember that event. And when the event comes- turn off, dissociate and do what i need to do.

11. What is your "soft spot" (the area that makes you upset if people mess with)?
    My inside. I am scared people will end up leaving me, judging. I want to be accepted the way i am k.
    Topics about self esteem, social acceptance, what like i should be- these just kill me.

12. What are most of the ideas/thoughts you get generally centered around (try to expand your answers as much as possible)?
    Imagined conversations about something intresting, rethinking situations. If i am heading somewhere- roughly think about the scenario, what i will do, some what ifs...

13. What's your opinion of getting frequent feedback on what you do? (Someone pointing out what is good, what is bad, what and how to improve) Is there a limit to how often you want feedback? If so, what is the limit?
    Depending about what.
    I hate getting feedback about my behaviour, negative character traits and appearance.
    Feedback about my views is welcome.
    Feedback about my works is welcome only from competent people (like teachers), people wandering around and telling me what to change annoy me.

Althrough inside i will take all the feedbacks...

14. Anything beyond what has been discussed that you would like to add?
    Sorry for my language, English is not my native one
    Thank you

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@NobleFool how about now?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Okay, thanks. And it is a she. Focus, William, focus.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post

rubicube

Quote Originally Posted by NobleFool View Post
    IEI.

Done.
    Quote Originally Posted by NobleFool View Post

OCD?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    @NobleFool how about now?
    And what type do you think i am?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rubicube View Post
    And what type do you think i am?
    http://www.sociotype.com/tests/

Let's test the test.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    http://www.sociotype.com/tests/

Let's test the test.
    Your Sociotype: LII-0 (INTj)
    ILE (ENTp): 88% as likely as LII.
    SLI (ISTp): 78% as likely as LII.
    IEE (ENFp): 72% as likely as LII.
    - See more at: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/#sthash.L1b4mi2T.dpuf

okay. How does mobilizing Si looks like? And role Fi?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thank you.I'm going to get back to you, providing I didn't drink too much today/tonight.
    Last edited by Absurd; 08-08-2013 at 07:22 PM.