TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    This is the best response to Words yet.
    When something apparently goes wrong, it really means something is going right when it comes to the likes of you and your ilk etc

Get lost control freak, you've already been banned from every other forum, and you consistently profess to hate this one, yet hang around all the time. Wonder why.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Words, stop being abusive and trying to talk to me, you've been on ignore for months. I don't even bother to unhide your posts, it's just stupid when the quote notification comes up on top

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Words, stop being abusive and trying to talk to me, you've been on ignore for months. I don't even bother to unhide your posts, it's just stupid when the quote notification comes up on top
    Ah, a new person to argue with, your laptop must be shitting in its pants.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    But was that the only point she had? I highly doubt it. I also slipped up calling SEE Ti-valuing, and Ann has hyper-focused on that, but the reality is, I see her as SEE for many reasons, not just that one that I mis-described.
    It's quite entertaining reading this forum and seeing so many SEE in disguise, Eliza. And to think I was reading some member on here wishing for more SEE on this forum. Not to mention reading that Gamma Quadra is the least populated quadra on this forum. Shiver me timbers...

By the way, Catholic Church dogma is quite clear when it comes to astrology and the Catholic faith.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    To clarify, I am not offended by being typed SEE as I was not offended when Gilly said he thinks I am ESE. It's ok to say "hey, have you considered type xxx." What is not ok is to talk about in terms of "she is aggressive, she desperately wants to be IEE because she doesn't understand herself, she is an imposter, I know the truth about her type, she is misguided, she wants to be popular." You can question my type, but who are you to tell me you know "the truth" about my type and label me "an imposter"?
    a jolly old "fuck off" works wonders in my experience. gets the point across much more succinctly.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mild mannered EIIs strike. You're SEE, too, Radio. Besides, you wanted ESI before. Every one is 'Yo, Ho, Ho, and a Bottle of Rum', it's fine. Maritsa fits the description as well the more I think about it...

Yes, just wanted to post that:

Way more fitting music than that in before split(?) thread.
    Last edited by Absurd; 08-05-2013 at 09:51 PM.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I officially give up.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    By the way, Catholic Church dogma is quite clear when it comes to astrology and the Catholic faith.
    Thanks for the correction, Absurd.

But actually, that would not go under dogma, but theology. Dogma is for the big stuff, like the Incarnation and Immaculate Conception. (The later not being what you probably think it is....)

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I officially give up.
    Good, me too! Lets go have beer on the beach with Park!

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All this reading and writing was really, really hard for me, @Kim, and I think it was for you, too, due to the fact that we do think very differently, for whatever different reasons we both think the cause of that is. Communicating this way takes much effort on both our parts. But I did it because I care about creating understanding. Because I care. And I think you had a similar caring purpose in all the effort. And even if I did not create understanding, even if we don't understand each other much better, we can at least acknowledge each other's good intent maybe. At least I do acknowledge yours.

And I extend the same good intent to Anndelise, who is not speaking to me right now.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

All this reading and writing was really, really hard for me, @Kim, and I think it was for you, too, due to the fact that we do think very differently, for whatever different reasons we both think the cause of that is. Communicating this way takes much effort on both our parts. But I did it because I care about creating understanding. Because I care. And I think you had a similar caring purpose in all the effort. And even if I did not create understanding, even if we don't understand each other much better, we can at least acknowledge each other's good intent maybe. At least I do acknowledge yours.

And I extend the same good intent to Anndelise, who is not speaking to me right now.
    Eliza, the problem is exactly the one you demonstrate right here: you assume too much. The hard part is that you refuse to understand and you refuse to look at things from my perspective. It's not difficult, it is tedious and futile because I keep repeating myself over and over and therefore we should just leave it.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Wow! That's amazing!
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eliza, the problem is exactly the one you demonstrate right here: you assume too much. The hard part is that you refuse to understand and you refuse to look at things from my perspective. It's not difficult, it is tedious and futile because I keep repeating myself over and over and therefore we should just leave it.
    Oh no, I was trying so hard. Exhausting trying hard to explain that what you were mad at me for meaning was not what I was meaning. Etc., etc.! And it took so many words! And our words on this subject aren't doing much for each other. I am trying to see things from yours but its really hard. We think so different. Same reason I am sure why I have no indication that you see things from mine or understand anything I said. But its okay! I give up! I assume you are not not-getting-it on purpose. And visa versa. As I said before, I don't get what else I can do. Do I have to lie, and say, okay, you are IEE, so we can be good now? I just want to make up. Here, these are for you:
    depositphotos_3952766-Big-bouquet-of-roses.jpg (Sorry, I cannot figure out how to post a pic).

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn, Park, where are you finding these? These are really good!
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Lol, i keep looking at this and wanting to lean over and smell it.
    The fire one i keep wanting to listen to the crackling and feel the warmth...without getting burned.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

If you people still can't understand the basics of socionics and social interactions or social economics after this post then either you're dumb or you're acting dumb.

You cannot reduce me to my interaction with Maritsa.
    Hence the relational aspect of socionics, hence you supervising my affairs. Hence you being SEE type.

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    Lol, i keep looking at this and wanting to lean over and smell it.
    (static) perceives outward sensory data projected by objects. Unless objects change their appearance significantly, the impression will not change.

Look - sense perception
    smell - sense perception

The sense is what drives the action not the idea.

Assuming something is a part of concluding something from an idea rather than form the real static qualities of things.

Why don't you people get it? Why can't you understand that.

Assumptions are from the possibilities the insight of things not as they are but as they could should would be.

(static) perceives inherent potential in objects. Objects don't tend to change their nature much over time, though new circumstances can reveal hitherto unnoticed aspects of that potentiality.

Oh no, I was trying so hard.
    Do you really have to bother with this meaningless spin
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 08-06-2013 at 12:12 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, I just realized that some of those pics that @Park posted were actually moving!

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    If you people still can't understand the basics of socionics and social interactions or social economics after this post then either you're dumb or you're acting dumb.
    You are remarkably arrogant. I don't even know how you manage.

You are a receptionist who has spent far too much time reading badly edited self-published books about a typology theory that has holes the size of kilimanjaro that you have filled with whatever your little heart desires. You have absolutely no right to call someone stupid. You have no right to treat people like shit because they don't agree with you.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    You are remarkably arrogant. I don't even know how you manage.

You are a receptionist who has spent far too much time reading badly edited self-published books about a typology theory that has holes the size of kilimanjaro that you have filled with whatever your little heart desires. You have absolutely no right to call someone stupid. You have no right to treat people like shit because they don't agree with you.
    Yes and rightfully so. Now Fuck off.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes and rightfully so. Now Fuck off.
    Maritsa demonstrating her remarkable maturity and humanist qualities again. You are a grown ass woman. Try acting like it some time.

Arrogance is never a positive quality even in people who deservedly arrogant.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Maritsa used humanism, it was super effective.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wrong, @Maritsa...
    In this case, the idea drove the desire to seek out the senses.

These are images yes, but obviously what fascinated Kim and I are that the images are in motion. The fire is crackling, the coffee cup is steaming, and the artisit created a sequence of GIF images to create this illusion of motion.

The desire to physically experience the sensations of the fire (eg warmth) and the smell of the coffee is related to Si, not Se.
    Introverted sensing is an irrational, introverted, and dynamic information element. It is also referred to as Si, S, experiential sensing, or white sensing. Si is associated with the ability to internalize sensations and to experience them in full detail. Si focuses on tangible, direct (external) connections (introverted) between processes (dynamic) happening in one time, i.e. the physical, sensual experience of interactions between objects. This leads to an awareness of internal tangible physical states and how various physical fluctuations or substances are directly transferred between objects, such as motion, temperature, or dirtiness. The awareness of these tangible physical processes consequently leads to an awareness of health, or an optimum balance with one's environment. The individual physical reaction to concrete surroundings is main way we perceive and define aesthetics, comfort, convenience, and pleasure.

In contrast to extroverted sensing (Se), is related to following one's own needs instead of focusing on some externally-driven conception of what is necessary to acquire or achieve. So, whereas Se ego types feel capable to evaluate how justified others' preferences are, Si ego types will try to adjust to them in any way possible (given that it does not extremely affect their own comfort), wishing to minimize conflict. In contrast to introverted intuition (Ni), Si is about direct interaction and unity (or discord) with one's surroundings, rather than abstract process and causal links.

- See more at: http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/i....GJv6D7TF.dpuf
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    Maritsa used humanism, it was super effective.
    Shaddup. I had to throw that in there and I didn't want to write a whole new sentence for it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Wrong,
    In this case, the idea drove the desire to seek out the senses.
    If you say so. So convenient for you to turn it into an idea; a picture something visual became an idea...how sudden; why didn't you think of it without the picture? You use convenience to you; always to you.

LOOKING AT COFFEE IS Se.

Objects are not divided into functions; if that were easy I could type all coffee loving people Se.

These are images yes, but obviously what fascinated Kim and I are that the images are in motion. The fire is crackling, the coffee cup is steaming, and the artisit created a sequence of GIF images to create this illusion of motion.
    The sudden fascination that a static element draws you to it is Se... like the same with color; if you love blue you'll be mobilized to attain it or go towards it because your sense perception is drawn to it.
    -

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you say so. So convenient for you to turn it into an idea; a picture something visual became an idea...how sudden; why didn't you think of it without the picture? You use convenience to you; always to you.

LOOKING AT COFFEE IS Se.

I know this is a little... Absurd, but attempting to read this gibberish totally reminded me of this:

PETTING BABY ANIMALS IS SO FI, GUYS, OMG.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Neither Eliza nor I are particularly fascinated by the gif files, we are still concentrating on the relations and for me it's what possible directions these silly arguments are taking us in. She may have the possibility of each already laid out because she's a result type.

come over for some relaxing time. We'll go for a very gentle stroll.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 08-06-2013 at 01:23 AM.
    -

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Neither Eliza nor I are particularly fascinated by the gif files, we are still concentrating on the relations and for me it's what possible directions these silly arguments are taking us in. She may have the possibility of each already laid out because she's a result type.

come over for some relaxing time.
    Get a room.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Shaddup. I had to throw that in there and I didn't want to write a whole new sentence for it.
    You're such a mean EII, first maritsa now you. That's just too much for my poor soul

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    You're such a mean EII, first maritsa now you. That's just too much for my poor soul
    Well, we're like that.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

\
    The desire to physically experience the sensations of the fire (eg warmth) and the smell of the coffee is related to Si, not Se.
    Si is relaxing this is why you tire us because you're relentless with your fierce energy. And Eliza's mentioned how tired she is and how much she needs Si several times now. I haven't because I walk away and can't stand the pace of this interaction.

Parks is offering gif files for warmth and relaxation not so that you can be excited by the thought of or the qualities of coffee.
    -

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really love green. I do, most greens even and i definately gravitate towards it. Green sweets taste better, green clothing feels better... however i do believe this is largely psychological because of what it represents to me. Green represents freedom, new life, inspiration and the heart.

If though, i did not explain that, it could be taken at face value. This is why i have such difficulty deciding someone elses type for them... because it's what they individually identify as... ok sometimes i may disagree but only if there are really glaringly subtle pointers at odds with the self typing... but in any case i'd not think it my right to impose such views on others.

I don't understand what is good or kind about forcing a type that someone does not identify as on them... how can it benefit them/the situation/the world

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not a cup of coffee, it is a picture of a cup of coffee...a moving picture, a novel idea which created the illusary possibility of there actually being steam coming out of the cup. Many people find comfort and pleasantness in the smell of coffee, and in the warmth of a fire. Comfort, physical pleasantness, and warmth are information on aesthetics.

Ne: potential/possibility, the unique and unusual, ability, essence, perception of the whole, uncertainty, the unknown, search, internal makeup, suddenness, chance, being, permanence, impermanence
    Ne: a state of trying to see novel connections between or combinations of previously disparate things; a continual searching for change and newness, including things unexpected and random (me: like such a well created set of images that call for Si-seeking response)

Si: harmony, pleasure, health, comfort, pleasantness, satisfaction, convenience, quality, cosiness, aesthetics
    Si: a physically relaxed and comfortable state free of irritants; enjoying the pleasure of the moment

- See more at: http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/i....h0fDF92Q.dpuf
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It's not a cup of coffee, it is a picture of a cup of coffee...a moving picture, a novel idea which created the illusary possibility of there actually being steam coming out of the cup. Many people find comfort and pleasantness in the smell of coffee, and in the warmth of a fire. Comfort, physical pleasantness, and warmth are information on aesthetics.
    I think you're using a bad source...try wikisocion. The wiki was written by an IEE he knows enough about Si and Ne.
    -

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I looked at coffee once.

SEE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I looked at coffee once.
    Coffee keeps me up and working, working some more, so that I can work well alongside an LSE
    -

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coffee keeps me up and working, working some more, so that I can work well alongside an LSE
    You need to drink more coffee.

This will help you to understand that Se does not 'look at coffee'.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast