0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Res Shareese Renée Ballard

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Res [Shareese Renée Ballard]

“I wanna try that pill that people take/Make you believe all the things that people say/Sick of shuckin' 'round with a screwed up face/With my heels dug in trying to leave a trace /Now come on put me down somehow/How you lose your faith/Just take my hand and lead me where you wanna / Pay no more mind to what you think you've seen/It's as they do only/Say what they say /'Cause there's only one way/They-Say Vision/It takes you back to just where you want/Like when you ain't know no way . . . . Industry's down, think I've died and I've flown away,yeah/So so long to them thieves who came and took all the things to say/I play the joker sometimes but then those moments slide back my way/'Cause for real I'd give my soul away/Give it all away/So take my hand and lead me where you wanna . . . . I know where they all go find someplace/Where they don't mind loafing about the waste / They-Say Vision takes you back to where no conscience / Free from how you really see / (And if you think that you know / Take a back road / They got you where they want / They got you) . . . .”

“Why are you selling dreams of who you wish you could be?/A prince in all of the magazines/They'd have no words for the man I've seen/(You) Talk real fast before they see your face/And would they love you if they knew all the things we know?/We've got these images/We need them to be true/Not ready to believe we're no more insecure than you/But then there's [guys] like me who sit appalled by what we've seen/We know the truth about you/Now you're the prince of all the [war (death) machines]/That is a dangerous thing/How would they love you if they knew all the things that we know?/Those Golden Boys are all a fraud/Don't believe their show/They’d still love you if they knew all the things that we know/President, life ain't a video . . . . Place you in these robes and tell you you're the greatest man / And you believe and play your cards / Got dealt a winning hand / Don't you get tired of the show? / The kissin' ass of all the people that you wanna know / When I was young[er] I thought you had it won / I saw you on T.V. [on the screen], you made life look fun [dolphins rule the world in 2012] / But then years go by and people grow / I realize it's all a freak show / But then there're [guys] like me who sit appalled by what we've seen/We know the truth about you/Now you're the prince of all the magazines/That is a dangerous thing/How would they love you if they knew all the things that you know?/’Cause Golden Boys are all a fraud: Don't believe their show/Yeah, they’d still love you if they knew all the things that you know/Zimmerman, life ain't a video . . . The way you goin' ain't gonna be no stroll in the sunshine / Can't turn it back now baby you gone and past that line . . . . So give it on up now/So what you gonna do?/But then there're [guys] like me who sit appalled by what we've seen/We know the truth about you?/Now you're the prince of all the magazines/That is a dangerous thing/But would they love you if they knew all the things we don’t know? . . . . They’d still just hate [and/or pity] you if they knew all the things no one seems to know/Terrorist, [child] murderer, and/or (borderline) narcissistic sociopath, life ain’t a video . . . .”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DQdNejCr-4
    Last edited by HERO; 07-21-2013 at 09:47 PM.
    “Must get that Capel street library book renewed or they’ll write to
    Kearney, my garantor. Reincarnation: that’s the word.

— Some people believe, he said, that we go on living in another body
    after death, that we lived before. They call it reincarnation. That we all lived
    before on the earth thousands of years ago or some other planet. They say we
    have forgotten it. Some say they remember their past lives.

The sluggish cream wound curdling spirals through her tea. Better remind
    her of the word: metempsychosis. An example would be better.”

—from Ulysses by James Joyce

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“ . . . So they call us stars / Get that: Not all of us are chosen . . . Now all this talkin' ain't my style about some responsibilities / Like this here nation is my child . . . Goodness, the President's human / And you're all hypocrites / I think I'm jaded, make a sport of it . . . I just wanna blow up / Then what? / Baby, who knows who wins the game / When I close my eyes it looks all the same / Don't wanna know nobody's name / 'Cause I'm going for dough when I go for game . . . That’s why I'm sittin' back in the cut looking like something you don't touch / I stay held up in the rush / You turn to face it all for what / No, I ain't gonna be no hero . . .”

“One of these days the gig is up / Shouldn't we take the time now to show our love? . . .”

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Inclined to say SEE.