0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Res Shareese Renée Ballard

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Res [Shareese Renée Ballard]

“I wanna try that pill that people take/Make you believe all the things that people say/Sick of shuckin' 'round with a screwed up face/With my heels dug in trying to leave a trace /Now come on put me down somehow/How you lose your faith/Just take my hand and lead me where you wanna / Pay no more mind to what you think you've seen/It's as they do only/Say what they say /'Cause there's only one way/They-Say Vision/It takes you back to just where you want/Like when you ain't know no way . . . . Industry's down, think I've died and I've flown away,yeah/So so long to them thieves who came and took all the things to say/I play the joker sometimes but then those moments slide back my way/'Cause for real I'd give my soul away/Give it all away/So take my hand and lead me where you wanna . . . . I know where they all go find someplace/Where they don't mind loafing about the waste / They-Say Vision takes you back to where no conscience / Free from how you really see / (And if you think that you know / Take a back road / They got you where they want / They got you) . . . .”

“Why are you selling dreams of who you wish you could be?/A prince in all of the magazines/They'd have no words for the man I've seen/(You) Talk real fast before they see your face/And would they love you if they knew all the things we know?/We've got these images/We need them to be true/Not ready to believe we're no more insecure than you/But then there's [guys] like me who sit appalled by what we've seen/We know the truth about you/Now you're the prince of all the [war (death) machines]/That is a dangerous thing/How would they love you if they knew all the things that we know?/Those Golden Boys are all a fraud/Don't believe their show/They’d still love you if they knew all the things that we know/President, life ain't a video . . . . Place you in these robes and tell you you're the greatest man / And you believe and play your cards / Got dealt a winning hand / Don't you get tired of the show? / The kissin' ass of all the people that you wanna know / When I was young[er] I thought you had it won / I saw you on T.V. [on the screen], you made life look fun [dolphins rule the world in 2012] / But then years go by and people grow / I realize it's all a freak show / But then there're [guys] like me who sit appalled by what we've seen/We know the truth about you/Now you're the prince of all the magazines/That is a dangerous thing/How would they love you if they knew all the things that you know?/’Cause Golden Boys are all a fraud: Don't believe their show/Yeah, they’d still love you if they knew all the things that you know/Zimmerman, life ain't a video . . . The way you goin' ain't gonna be no stroll in the sunshine / Can't turn it back now baby you gone and past that line . . . . So give it on up now/So what you gonna do?/But then there're [guys] like me who sit appalled by what we've seen/We know the truth about you?/Now you're the prince of all the magazines/That is a dangerous thing/But would they love you if they knew all the things we don’t know? . . . . They’d still just hate [and/or pity] you if they knew all the things no one seems to know/Terrorist, [child] murderer, and/or (borderline) narcissistic sociopath, life ain’t a video . . . .”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DQdNejCr-4
    Last edited by HERO; 07-21-2013 at 10:47 PM.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“ . . . So they call us stars / Get that: Not all of us are chosen . . . Now all this talkin' ain't my style about some responsibilities / Like this here nation is my child . . . Goodness, the President's human / And you're all hypocrites / I think I'm jaded, make a sport of it . . . I just wanna blow up / Then what? / Baby, who knows who wins the game / When I close my eyes it looks all the same / Don't wanna know nobody's name / 'Cause I'm going for dough when I go for game . . . That’s why I'm sittin' back in the cut looking like something you don't touch / I stay held up in the rush / You turn to face it all for what / No, I ain't gonna be no hero . . .”

“One of these days the gig is up / Shouldn't we take the time now to show our love? . . .”

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Inclined to say SEE.