And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30
i googled and i'm enjoying the imdb reviews.
"For anyone who hasn't seen the SyFy original movie Sharknado; it's a heart-warming, coming of age story about a ragtag group of sharks uprooted from their home by mother nature's fury. Together, these sharks must band together and overcome adversity while trying, desperately, to make their way back to the only home they've ever known. Battling chainsaw wielding humans and B-list actors trying, desperately, to throw themselves into the displaced shark's mouths every chance they get. If you love sharks and tornadoes, well...now you don't have to chose! Sharknado is, truly, the cinematic experience of a life time"
"I loved it though. So poorly done.
Examples- 1. It's supposed to be storming, and it is in the close up shots of the waves. Then they pan out and the ocean has barely a ripple on it.
2. They drive to higher ground, like 1,000 feet above sea level, yet the sharks somehow "fly up" to the house and swim around the living room.
3. There are sharks in the water, yet the surfer tells people to "GET OFF THE BEACH!" As if sharks will sprout legs and chase people like alligators.
An aside, maybe Syfy should do another one like this but set in Florida called "Gatornado!" Now that would be a little more fun.
4. I was surprised to learn sharks could live in muddy storm water runoff high in the hills.
5. Tara Reid was terrific. She has become everything I thought she could be. What a talent.
6. I didn't know sharks could attack people in 6 inches of water or that they could jump over boats and swallow people whole along the way.
In all, a fascinating movie."
It's got Tara Reid. I'M SOLD.
LOL I've had two people email me the trailer for this mess.
Definitely going to watch it.