Thread: Can anyone guess my type?

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Can anyone guess my type?

Ok so I"m pretty sure I know my sociotype by now but I want to express some qualities about myself in case anyone thinks otherwise or has any other opinions. First off I'm really into martial arts especially Brazilian jiu-jitsu. I love learning and practicing technique and applying that technique to real life. That being said I have been an avid video gamer pretty much since I was a child. I played and still play video games, sometimes even competitively. As a teenager I spent alot of time thinking about philosophy and politics and how the world worked, which I sort of grew out of once I understood it's subjectiveness and endless logical loops. I also really enjoy motor boating I'm not sure what it is about water that fascinates me, I enjoy riding off the waves and being stranded in the middle of the lake in the outdoors. I always had excellent critical thinking skills, during a test I completed in high school my critical thinking score was extremely high although I can never seem to be good at math for some reason. I enjoy music and have played a variety of instruments since I was a teenager. I learned how to play guitar at 13 years old and then bass guitar from ages 14-17 I later picked up drums extremely easily at age 22. I really hate it when people around me bicker and complain and intrude whatever it is that I'm doing. I'm probably the first to run as far away from people who are emotionally unstable that project their negative emotions onto others Fe types maybe? I find that I'm very sensitive overall to my environment and the physical sensations of my own body. Lastly I enjoy reading and see myself as an information sponge I tend to know a lot of random facts about random things whether it would be science, health, biology or history.
    So what is my type?
    Last edited by Amoeba; 07-15-2013 at 07:31 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SLI confim.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)