Thread: The Beta way of world domination

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Beta way of world domination

I'm actually supposed to be working on a gazillion stuff so I'll just start off with a question and maybe write my own mini essay when I have the time lol.

So, Beta NFs and STs... How do you go about your secret world domination plan?

I'm curious about the different ways that we go about it and how the methods complement each other in the end.

I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx
    These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other’s condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant’s surface formality. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

this is so 2007 plus all the betas but starfall have left the forum

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

„Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't want to destroy the world, and I sure as hell don't want to be responsible for it, so no domination with my sandwich, thanks.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The same way we always do Pinky... Cartoon References and Shunning.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    IEI-Ni, 4-5-9
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tend to dominate by laying low and being very respectful, and then swiftly striking at an opportune time. First, I establish respect by being kind and accepting. People do not perceive me as a threat, and let their guard down around me. My "strike" usually takes the form of bluntly calling out what I see as childish or pathetic behavior, and stating the consequence of it. Then I move on, without belaboring the point.

I find this is very effective in swaying an atmosphere toward harmony, and in getting people to take responsibility for the consequences of their actions. If I were dominating a situation, this would pretty much be the extent of my interest in dominating.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll only do it if it is being run by incompetent people and I can run it better. Otherwise, it is just way too much work.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come to power the same way America did. Make calculated moves to win the best position of power. I wouldn't want to be the king tho. The crown lays heavy on those who can't handle it. Too much responsibility being a leader. I got my own shit to worry about

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Convince people to like you, work hard, don't sleep.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rahmyn View Post
    I tend to dominate by laying low and being very respectful, and then swiftly striking at an opportune time. First, I establish respect by being kind and accepting. People do not perceive me as a threat, and let their guard down around me. My "strike" usually takes the form of bluntly calling out what I see as childish or pathetic behavior, and stating the consequence of it. Then I move on, without belaboring the point.

I find this is very effective in swaying an atmosphere toward harmony, and in getting people to take responsibility for the consequences of their actions. If I were dominating a situation, this would pretty much be the extent of my interest in dominating.
    That's not dominance.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get a loan for 30k by joining the US Navy

Quit the navy via loophole in flight school.

meet some ninja warrior celebrity enfj's

suddenly know everyone, start a gym, get rich, buy real estate, get richer, start a commune, hire a ninja to train your private army of ninja security guards, and have fun whilst doing it, make a small country.
    Last edited by Azure Flame; 09-08-2013 at 02:40 AM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the16types View Post
    this is so 2007
    That made me feel old. I was really into the quadra government stuff for a while.

I think Alphas had sociocracy, Gammas had capitalism, Betas had dictatorship, and Deltas had republic. Or something like that.

I remember Alphas were the explorers (finding the new land), Betas the conquerors (claiming the new land), Gammas set up the systems and structures the new land would function in, and Deltas settled the new land.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.