912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default Integral type of wcw

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i wanna say Fe+Se = beta. but its so fucking campy maybe i'd rather go with alpha.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

beta beta beta beta beta

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    L.U.L.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is an interesting tangential question: How does the integral type of WCW differ from the integral type of the WWE, and also the integral type of the WWF (pre-WWE)? (Feel free to include any other Pro Wrestling organizations as you wish).
    Mike
    Enneagram: 6w7 so/sx (Tritype: 6w7/9w1/2w3 or 6w7/9w1/3w2)

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

WCW is Delta, like it's southern roots. It's more vaudeville camp than WWE which is more trashy Hollywood aesthetic. It's Ted Turner's bet to beat WWE in this business but he didn't care as much as he did about the Braves and Hawks.

It's got some Alpha characteristics like a lot of Ted Turner's ventures, but it's day to day operations is delta-ish. WWE is beta, like it's owner Vince Mcmahon. Vince's whole wrestling gimmick was about attitude and raunchiness while WCW's focus was more on high flying acrobatic wrestlers.

Goldberg, who was basically WCW's prize wrestler, is a former NFL player that pretty much exemplifies this focus on athleticism and technique vs Vince Mcmahon's wrestlers like Degeneration X, and Hart Foundation(They wore pink too..)

I think the WCW's focus on athleticism and technique is a .

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

(i actually meant wwe but i didn't know the difference. i know people who watch wwe but not wcw. but w/e)

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

From what I know of Pro Wrestling overall, I got a central point set at Si-ESxj. Loads of LSEs up in there anyhow, just off the top of my head without going too nuts, I'd put Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold, Triple H, DDP, Chris Benoit all at LSE, I can do Scott Hall at Se-SEE, The Rock at Ni-LIE, and after that, I'm out. Fuck; actually, Undertaker at Ti-LII makes a hell of a lot of sense too.

On a probs less important note, the thing I caught in an interview from him was this pattern of identifying objects by a bunch of intangibles that I catch Judicious peeps doing a lot; internal statics of objects, a.k.a. Ne, with what felt like categorizations of those that I wanna attribute to Ti due to the manner they were done. The hearse he was in wasn't gonna run people the fuck over, it was there to symbolize death and himself as a bringer of death, and it'll, like, make him "The Undertaker" and shit. Fucking hell it's hard for me to describe these things. I catch the same thing in Nintendo games. I like the fuck out of Little Big Planet from what I played of it because I can take raw material and fit it into whatever shape and size I need to get shit done, not be hidebound by some category of "wheel" or "wall" like that, in which some concept is boiled down to a one word container, reality be damned. Like taking JPGs of JPGs of JPGs and expecting each runthrough of degradation to provide some greater sense of clarity with each compacting and distorting pass-through. I swear, from the other side of things, whatever I do probably looks like raw chaos.

Hell I got more in my mind about this but I ain't got the words for my thoughts...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)