Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 42

Thread: About Wikipedia page Socionics

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question About Wikipedia page Socionics

    Hello,

    It seems that there are sometimes huge difference (mistakes?) among different sources about socionics.
    For example: on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socionics) it states that the type Balzac/critic is associated to LII (Logical Intuitive Introvert)

    Logical Intuitive Introvert (LII) INTj INTP Critic / Analyst Balzac
    Intuitive Logical Introvert (ILI) INTp INTJ Strategist / Mastermind Robespierre

    On other sites it says that Balzac/critic is the ILI (Intuitive Logical Introvert)

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...NTp-by-Beskova
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ile-by-Gulenko

    I understand that there are different interpretations as socionics is quite complex, I guess, but it confuses me when there are differences on the very very basics like this.

  2. #2
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    all the introvert types are flipped over on wikipedia for some reason. ignore it, it's bullshit. it's "original research".

    LSI = Maxim Gorky
    LII = Robespierre
    EII = Dostoevsky
    ESI = Dreiser

    SLI = Gabin
    ILI = Balzac
    IEI = Yesenin
    SEI = Dumas

    this is correct.

  3. #3
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    7,966
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    It seems someone is defacing it or editing it improperly. I fixed it and will watch this page on wikipedia.

    Thank you for letting us know.

  4. #4
    EpicKalypze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Anti-mattered USA
    TIM
    ILE Type 4w5
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Talking Do the math

    Don't be so fast my friends there is math involved!
    1)Just because something has always been one way over the other doesn't make it anymore closer to the truth or the facts then Zim's case!
    2)As you all can already see I hope is that those ESTj(which MBTI calls ESTJ) are also Logical Sensory Extrovert (LSE) (note: the L_E is the shaded square =Te) so Socionics gave you guys a lowercase j for that (reason) alone! Nothing is different for ISTj (which MBTI calls ISTP) are also Logical Sensory Introvert (LSI) (note: the L_I is that whiten square =Ti) so they also got the lowercase j for their dominating function being a judging type of function.
    3)Those web sites that are a hot mess need to do some simple reasoning of their own more often.
    4)Social roles shouldn't be the root of confusion here if it is then destroy Wiki see if I care.
    5)Anyone can match the type alice's just read the history, however some of the alice could be changed to someone else that would reflect their typed roles in an easier light, as most of them are just writers and actors forcing the readers to work too hard just to see tiny similarities for most of the logical typed alice, they would do better as a CEO, warrior, scientist, ect.

    ONE MORE TIME stop undoing things because you think change is never good. Consider their was reason for that change and move in the forward direction by making improvements of your own

    follow up here http://personalitycafe.com/socionics...ease-help.html
    Last edited by EpicKalypze; 07-21-2013 at 08:53 PM.

  5. #5
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicKalypze View Post
    Don't be so fast my friends there is math involved!
    1)Just because something has always been one way over the other doesn't make it anymore closer to the truth or the facts then Zim's case!
    2)As you all can already see I hope is that those ESTj(which MBTI calls ESTJ) are also Logical Sensory Extrovert (LSE) (note: the L_E is the shaded square =Te) so Socionics gave you guys a lowercase j for that (reason) alone! Nothing is different for ISTj (which MBTI calls ISTP) are also Logical Sensory Introvert (LSI) (note: the L_I is that whiten square =Ti) so they also got the lowercase j for their dominating function being a judging type of function.
    3)Those web sites that are a hot mess need to do some simple reasoning of their own more often.
    4)Social roles shouldn't be the root of confusion here if it is then destroy Wiki see if I care.
    5)Anyone can match the type alice's just read the history, however some of the alice could be changed to someone else that would reflect their typed roles in an easier light, as most of them are just writers and actors forcing the readers to work too hard just to see tiny similarities for most of the logical typed alice, they would do better as a CEO, warrior, scientist, ect.

    ONE MORE TIME stop undoing things because you think change is never good. Consider their was reason for that change and move in the forward direction by making improvements of your own

    follow up here http://personalitycafe.com/socionics...ease-help.html
    Eh, then that's just your personal viewpoint and that's great, but the wiki article is for the canonical view of socionics as Aushra and co. described. If you want to add your interpretation of socionics types, make a separate section for it titled "Alternative Viewpoints" or something and put it there. It doesn't matter if your interpretation is better, if it's not the canonical perspective it doesn't belong there.

    Learn how wikipedia works.

  6. #6
    EpicKalypze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Anti-mattered USA
    TIM
    ILE Type 4w5
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Ture that! my bad, However.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Eh, then that's just your personal viewpoint and that's great, but the wiki article is for the canonical view of socionics as Aushra and co. described. If you want to add your interpretation of socionics types, make a separate section for it titled "Alternative Viewpoints" or something and put it there. It doesn't matter if your interpretation is better, if it's not the canonical perspective it doesn't belong there.

    Learn how wikipedia works.
    Ok, I did not know there was more to editing.
    If you guys want the default state you better know that the first time I changed Part 4 it was the 4th of July which was even more a hot mess than before I touch anything so I'll leave it to the public view to decide if they want to read lies or what's consistent with the rest of Socionics, it was just simple changes!

    Oh, hello their Hkkmr there's something in your Wiki inbox!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Posts
    2,489
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Kudos on reading it, I think

  8. #8
    EpicKalypze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Anti-mattered USA
    TIM
    ILE Type 4w5
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default u know it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    Kudos on reading it, I think

    Classic Albert Einstein vs Professor moment!

  9. #9
    InvisibleJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Si vis pacem
    TIM
    para bellum
    Posts
    4,832
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Please take the time to form a consensus on the wikipedia talk page.

    For example, you could put Aushra's Model A in that page and make another for alternate/disputed theories.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Please take the time to form a consensus on the wikipedia talk page.

    For example, you could put Aushra's Model A in that page and make another for alternate/disputed theories.
    There is already "one" and is called Smilexian and Hittian Model I think. I've seen the Rattian Model as well.

  11. #11
    EpicKalypze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Anti-mattered USA
    TIM
    ILE Type 4w5
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default been their!

    Before figuring out about the talk functions of some sort no one told me anything and when I did find it people still did whatever they want without telling me. That's teamwork for ya!

  12. #12
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    7,966
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Do not deface the socionics page. I will continue to monitor it, and reverse whatever changes is being done to it which is against socionics canon, if you want to make something new please do it under something other than socionics.

  13. #13
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Do not deface the socionics page. I will continue to monitor it, and reverse whatever changes is being done to it which is against socionics canon, if you want to make something new please do it under something other than socionics.
    I just laughed my ass off in public.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  14. #14
    EpicKalypze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Anti-mattered USA
    TIM
    ILE Type 4w5
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default ILI or LII

    InvisibleJim are you an INTJ or INTP? Just to make sure the record's straight.

  15. #15
    InvisibleJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Si vis pacem
    TIM
    para bellum
    Posts
    4,832
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicKalypze View Post
    InvisibleJim are you an INTJ or INTP? Just to make sure the record's straight.




    <--

  16. #16
    EpicKalypze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Anti-mattered USA
    TIM
    ILE Type 4w5
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Going back where 1900s BC?

    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Do not deface the socionics page. I will continue to monitor it, and reverse whatever changes is being done to it which is against socionics canon, if you want to make something new please do it under something other than socionics.
    And put it where? Will undoing it make it wrong? Did you even logically sort out why I would be wrong? What is the point of...... You........

    I thought I said let the public view organize the facts.

    Radio please tell him off anyone?

  17. #17
    Esaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    878
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @EpicKalypze get back on your medication. Wikipedia page is most conservative representation on the subject not a wall for random people to write their ideas replacing each other.

  18. #18
    EpicKalypze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Anti-mattered USA
    TIM
    ILE Type 4w5
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Oh, crap

    Oh now I get, I didn't know my place. This hkkmr guy didn't make it any better than before I touch it trusted me! It still needs to relate this website I guess?

    Is it possible to have a foundation built on top of faulty logic? If that's true people would pick up on it and act on it as if those around them had the same common sense so sorry!
    Last edited by EpicKalypze; 07-22-2013 at 01:12 AM.

  19. #19
    Esaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    878
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @EpicKalypze , you are welcomed to enlighten all the forum members and lurkers by posting your insights and formulations here. You need to practice your english anyhow.

  20. #20
    EpicKalypze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Anti-mattered USA
    TIM
    ILE Type 4w5
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Esaman View Post
    @EpicKalypze , you are welcomed to enlighten all the forum members and lurkers by posting your insights and formulations here. You need to practice your english anyhow.
    Ok, I admit I should've respected english as mush as I did math & science back in the day; so point out some flaws please where here to learn anyway.

    @Esaman is LII a INTP or INTJ? Just trying to set the record straight.
    Has anything I said made an impact at all.
    Why is the ISTP(ISTj) an inspector (Si based) rather then artisan (Se based)?
    Does this kind of individual conflict happen often?
    Last edited by EpicKalypze; 07-22-2013 at 02:59 AM.

  21. #21
    High Priestess glam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,388
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicKalypze View Post
    I thought I said let the public view organize the facts.
    the public view from people who know & care about socionics is generally going to be in agreement with hkkmr's edits.

    look through any socionics material online, and you will see that the type names most commonly used for sociotypes are in line with the changes hkkmr made. even rough machine translations from Russian socionics sources will show this.

    the problem with your view is that i think you are naming the socionics types according to what the supposed MBTI equivalent type is. e.g. you name socionics LSI/ISTj "Crafter / Mechanic" because those names fit MBTI ISTP, the type that the article claims is equivalent to socionics LSI/ISTj.

    this idea that people can assume equivalence between socionics & MBTI types has always been controversial, and it sometimes results in disputes such as the one happening now on the Socionics Wikipedia page. many people who study socionics in-depth eventually understand that it's not necessarily accurate to say that socionics LSI/ISTj and MBTI ISTP are the "same" just because they are both functionally called TiSe in their respective systems.

    the problem lies in how socionics & MBTI each interpret Jung's original work to determine Rationality/Irrationality (lowercase j/p in socionics code) and Judging/Perceiving (uppercase J/P in MBTI code). socionics pretty much follows how Jung wrote about this dichotomy, while MBTI uses its own interpretation.

    there is a good article at socionics.com that explains the confusion quite well; i will quote a few bits from it http://www.socionics.com/articles/mbti.htm

    The core of the problem is in Myers deciding to connect J and P with the external world, even though Jung wrote that J and P are independent of E and I. The extrovert types apparently do not suffer just as bad from this mistake.
    ... the preference for Judgement/Perception was not explored by Jung in his work as well as all the other preferences, so Myers decided to come up with her own Judgement/Perception scale instead. She probably figured, if people use their preferred judging process to order the external (!) world - they are Judging types, but if they use their preferred perceiving process to experience the external (!) world - they are Perceiving types.
    Jung: Sensing and Intuition are P functions, always!
    Myers: Sensing and Intuition are P functions, but only if they are extraverted!
    Socionics: Sensing and Intuition are P functions, always!

    Jung: Thinking and Feeling are J functions, always!
    Myers: Thinking and Feeling are J functions, but only if they are extraverted!
    Socionics: Thinking and Feeling are J functions, always!

    Maybe Jungian definition of J and P was not clear enough to be implemented practically at once, but what was absolutely clear is that Sensing and Intuitive types he called P and Thinking and Feeling types he called J.

  22. #22
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    3,813
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicKalypze View Post
    Why is the ISTP(ISTj) an inspector (Si based) rather then artisan (Se based)?
    People of both of these types can be inspectors and artisans. There are SLIs who work as managers and coordinators and LSIs who work in acting and design. As quasi-identicals they fill in very similar functions. Their type nicknames have been arbitrarily chosen and you shouldn't use these nicknames as the basis for your understanding of these types.

  23. #23
    EpicKalypze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Anti-mattered USA
    TIM
    ILE Type 4w5
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thx glam & siuntal I guess that does clear some parts up as much as it gets to me and others new to Socionics especially ones that have trouble trusting rules made for the sake of others contentment.
    Last edited by EpicKalypze; 07-22-2013 at 04:05 AM.

  24. #24
    High Priestess glam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,388
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicKalypze View Post
    Thx glam & siuntal I guess that does clear some parts up as much as it gets to me and others new to Socionics especially ones that have trouble trusting rules.
    no problem. out of curiosity what type are you in MBTI?

    welcome to the forum, by the way. have fun learning more about socionics

  25. #25
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Balzac is a horrible Alias to have, a french man with a name that when you improperly pronounce it in English it sounds like "Honor the Ballsack". Great...... I sometimes wish that part of my mind would shut up.

    Call it whatever you like its all just people anyways, and this entire "SANCTUM OF SOCIONICS" I don't buy one bit.

  26. #26
    Darn Socks Director Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    6,728
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is Kalypse that Russian LII who kept saying socionics was math and rambling about boring nonsense? Based on his use of the word "their" I'm assuming English isn't his first language.

    ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

    Johari Nohari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

  27. #27
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Is Kalypse that Russian LII who kept saying socionics was math and rambling about boring nonsense? Based on his use of the word "their" I'm assuming English isn't his first language.
    Yaaroslav? Pretty sure he's still around under his old moniker.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  28. #28
    Esaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    878
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicKalypze View Post
    @Esaman is LII a INTP or INTJ? Just trying to set the record straight.
    I came to Soconics through MBTI quickly exactly because it was not possible for me to make a disambiguation about which of this two types I belong. I recognized my characteristics in both while MBTI didn't do much to provide and explain fundamental distinctions. Not so with socionics.
    Since I believe that INTJ and INTP are stereotypes not types I have no interest in attempting to peg myself in either.
    I am INTj and so are you.

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicKalypze View Post
    Has anything I said made an impact at all.
    No. Not any intended impact on the ideas on types.

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicKalypze View Post
    Why is the ISTP(ISTj) an inspector (Si based) rather then artisan (Se based)?
    Does this kind of individual conflict happen often?
    Yes, people come to misguidedly mix MBTI with Socionics regularly.
    You though are probably the first one who starts with editing the wikipedia page. You are special.

  29. #29
    InvisibleJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Si vis pacem
    TIM
    para bellum
    Posts
    4,832
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Is Kalypse that Russian LII who kept saying socionics was math and rambling about boring nonsense? Based on his use of the word "their" I'm assuming English isn't his first language.
    Speak no ill of our Glorious Comrade Yaroslaav.

  30. #30
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    We need to stop switching Socionics j with MBTI P the reality is that a type in Socionics can test into any type in MBTi. We also need to stop mentioning MBTI all together I think

  31. #31
    InvisibleJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Si vis pacem
    TIM
    para bellum
    Posts
    4,832
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    We need to stop switching Socionics j with MBTI P the reality is that a type in Socionics can test into any type in MBTi. We also need to stop mentioning MBTI all together I think
    Particularly when you are typing, amiright?

  32. #32
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Particularly when you are typing, amiright?
    Yes. I should work on that.

  33. #33
    EpicKalypze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Anti-mattered USA
    TIM
    ILE Type 4w5
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    no problem. out of curiosity what type are you in MBTI?

    welcome to the forum, by the way. have fun learning more about socionics

    <== My type is about right "thurr" (that should make abbie happy) and thank you for welcoming me glam. Now let's follow up on match.com shall we?

    Now that I'm on the light of the force I'd like to say I'm sorry to hkkmr for making you think you needed to take up a new over time job.

    @Esaman and glam I'm closer to seeing your reasons for taking this route I wasn't aware at how in-depth this different perception of Jung's writings would be.

  34. #34
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  35. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah right, as if wikipedia pages aren't really plagued by the spread of funneh info. Not only when it comes to Socionics, academic subjects are edited by admins as well what makes some academicians leave this form of presenting information.

    Last edited by Absurd; 07-23-2013 at 08:52 AM.

  36. #36
    High Priestess glam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,388
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicKalypze View Post
    <== My type is about right "thurr" (that should make abbie happy) and thank you for welcoming me glam. Now let's follow up on match.com shall we?
    no thx!

  37. #37
    EpicKalypze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Anti-mattered USA
    TIM
    ILE Type 4w5
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    We need to stop switching Socionics j with MBTI P the reality is that a type in Socionics can test into any type in MBTi. We also need to stop mentioning MBTI all together I think
    If Wiki had the chart exclude MBTI lining up the 16 types of Socionics and MBTI maybe I wouldn't have chosen to do what I thought would be a small simple touch up. There is some relationship, but the social roles did get done sloppy on someones part, of course none of it matters to a huge extent.
    Last edited by EpicKalypze; 07-23-2013 at 08:13 PM.

  38. #38
    InvisibleJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Si vis pacem
    TIM
    para bellum
    Posts
    4,832
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post


    Good catch.

  39. #39
    xerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,480
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man From Nantucket View Post
    Balzac is a horrible Alias to have, a french man with a name that when you improperly pronounce it in English it sounds like "Honor the Ballsack". Great...... I sometimes wish that part of my mind would shut up.

    Call it whatever you like its all just people anyways, and this entire "SANCTUM OF SOCIONICS" I don't buy one bit.
    Don't forget "Dumas" a.k.a. Dumb ass.
    Don't even get me started on Caesar [salad] and "Jack-off" London.
    It was in the reign of George III that the aforesaid personages lived and quarrelled; good or bad, handsome or ugly, rich or poor, they are all equal now.

  40. #40
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    7,966
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't really think the MBTI code belongs there, there is no direct translation although functionally it can be implied, in practice such a assumption fails.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •